• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#21 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:50 AM

Idiot. I can't explain you the term noob. Get lost. And stop PMing me.
Greek Noob: Posted Image

#22 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:06 AM

Maybe i have crazy picture like a 5 years old boy but i am not so crazy like you :grin:
I am wondering why do u sleep on road. Do you have a house ? :whistling:

Marioc: Posted Image

#23 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:35 AM

LOL. this was just for fun.

#24 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:37 AM

Stay on topic pls.

#25 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:50 AM

What's your problem kid? Marioc don't try to play it the tough guy here,you don't even have beard to grow up!

Well, at least I am not a retard. I am ashamed to be greek because of you. All the retards. Clear your mind and think about it. This video doesnt prove anything. He could easily join a server full of noobs, and play normally. Actually we don't know how many tries he had before this video, to have the score 21-1. And the last one. What this means? "you don't even have beard to grow up!"
Now you got it? tard.

loooooooooool
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#26 *Necro!

*Necro!

pff

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationZagreb, Croatia

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:37 AM

MarioC stop playing a tough guy because you are not good at it. You think that M4Andreas cheats and has never been a good player, well I am not his fellow greek and I remember when he arrived to Setti, he was playing on Pub 3. There is almost always at least 1 admin online. Nobody complained about him cheating and I never saw an admin banning him although he had some preety nice scores like 18-3, 25-4, and sometimes not so good for him like 15-5. You can call me a liar, or whatever you want, but I don't have a reason to lie to you.

I admit it, I was absent for a few months :thumbdown: and I don't know what was going on here, so I don't know the whole story, or why he's banned, but I know he's a good player.(or at least been a good player)
Hajduk FTW!

#27 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:48 AM

and my best one in setti:
Posted Image

The person who ban me they will never reply... :wacko:

#28 RedBull

RedBull

BEAST

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationLithuania, Vilnius

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:31 AM

Greek noob , you won't be unbanned because you used some damn cheats in setti and in other servers. Now gtfo and stop wasting the admin's time.

#29 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:45 PM

Greek noob , you won't be unbanned because you used some damn cheats in setti and in other servers. Now gtfo and stop wasting the admin's time.

Go to fuck your self...Idiot, If you dont know about me dont fucking say bullshit. I have no use cheats in setti...See comments here and there for other persons about me: http://css.setti.inf...age__st__20....

Can you read:

*Necro!

Advanced Member

Group:Members
LocationIn hell ! ! !
Posted Today, 07:37 AM
MarioC stop playing a tough guy because you are not good at it. You think that M4Andreas cheats and has never been a good player, well I am not his fellow greek and I remember when he arrived to Setti, he was playing on Pub 3. There is almost always at least 1 admin online. Nobody complained about him cheating and I never saw an admin banning him although he had some preety nice scores like 18-3, 25-4, and sometimes not so good for him like 15-5. You can call me a liar, or whatever you want, but I don't have a reason to lie to you.

I admit it, I was absent for a few months and I don't know what was going on here, so I don't know the whole story, or why he's banned, but I know he's a good player.(or at least been a good player)
Hajduk FTW!

MorinO

Advanced Member

LocationVoerendaal, The Netherlands
Posted 07 June 2011 - 03:17 PM
Boobs didn't know greek noob quite well, thats the whole reason why he banned him impulsively, but if he knew him for months like i do then he would think twice

Mystery Repeats

Advanced Member

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:52 AM
Havent been @ forum for a while.
I was allready wondering where greek noob was...

To be honest. This is just sad.
If it is a policy like: I am right no matter what. Then who cares to defend their own cause?

In my case: Since about a month or 2 I am banned from setti server 1, i've long given up being unbanned from this server. (Initially banned because some other dude changed his name in "Mystery Repeats the Second" and was cheating, later; unknown for me)
It took me hours of whining and 'crying' to get me unbanned, just to find myself banned again in about 1 week.

In Greek Noobs case: He happend to be banned by punkbuster in some far past (2-3 years was it?)
To summarise this, greek noob was 14-15 years old when he got banned.
This probably means he was fairly new.
Since this is you're time you want to flourish but still arent "good enough", people are easier seduced for using hacks.
(I have used 1 wh + no flash in my life, that was 4 years ago, why? I wanted to know what and how it worked. What I found out is, I suck with hacks. I know too much and dont react properly anymore.)
So if he was using hacks doesnt mean he is using hack right now. Actually. After speccing him HOURS (literally, couse I was "forced" to play setti #3, where greek noob alwasy was, I got to spec him enough)
I have NEVER seen him hack.
Even better: I got in setti about 1 year ago I believe. I believe I stumbled upon greek noob in about 2 months.
Since he was playing there I noticed him GRADUALLY becoming better. GRADUALLY increasing his skills in aim. GRADUALLY increasing in experience about this game (and where playing tend to be).

This summarizes to me not like a profile a cheater would have. This looks more like a profile of a player WANTING TO BECOME BETTER! And even succeed.

If fighting for his AND mine couse is utter bullshit in the end, I have just raped about 20 minutes of my life. thnx for that.

lol

Advanced Member

Posted 28 May 2011 - 04:34 PM
I dont think he was hacking the time he was banned after seing the video, mamut maybe made a mistake (if it was him, i have no idea, just judging from fofo's post)

I also dont think he would bother making so many fricken posts that are so big if he actually cheated, grnoob just seems really irritated and pissed off from the tone of his posts which would be understandable if hes innocent.

Maybe its just one big mistake, maybe his LUA bans were from bhopping, maybe mamut just banned him wrongly and there is a physcostats error.

OR maybe he has always hacked, and he is some crazy lunatic who hacked physcostats because he had to be no.1 and is going to put together a plot to kill boobs, who knows. Maybe soon some conspiracy theorist will write a book to explain the whole ordeal.

You can just write your opinion here about me but dont tell me to gtfo.
Edit: And i didnt add any reply of my fellow greeks or other friends...

#30 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:32 PM

This unban is NOT about any others personal opinion,
b00bs, can you please post the demo where he was cheating if its not too much to ask for?
The rules are: If you cheat on Setti once, you will be banned on all servers permanently (thats at least the idea)
IF he cheatet, gtfo and stop wasting our time
IF NOT, proove that b00bs is wrong by finding the demo you got banned.
DO NOT: insult other admins/people, it is YOU who wants to be unbanned
DO NOT: post any videos about you not cheating, thats the problem about blaming some1 for cheating, you dont know if he turned it already off
DO NOT: copy+paste any quotes, they are not helpful at this topic!

#31 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:40 PM

This unban is NOT about any others personal opinion,
b00bs, can you please post the demo where he was cheating if its not too much to ask for?
The rules are: If you cheat on Setti once, you will be banned on all servers permanently (thats at least the idea)
IF he cheatet, gtfo and stop wasting our time
IF NOT, proove that b00bs is wrong by finding the demo you got banned.
DO NOT: insult other admins/people, it is YOU who wants to be unbanned
DO NOT: post any videos about you not cheating, thats the problem about blaming some1 for cheating, you dont know if he turned it already off
DO NOT: copy+paste any quotes, they are not helpful at this topic!

Do you want the demo? Here is:
2 rounds before i get banned (if i remember currectlly)
My last round:

And here the ban:

Edit:AFter that ban next day i get banned to all setti servers without play in any of setti servers that day.

#32 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:52 PM

there everything is ok, but i want the demo and no youtube video, also you dont get banned there

#33 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:59 PM

there everything is ok, but i want the demo and no youtube video, also you dont get banned there

man its monhts ago...I download the demo to my pc to make thats videos and then i delete it..Also in the last of that video i get banned (look in the end of last video)

#34 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:13 PM

man its monhts ago...I download the demo to my pc to make thats videos and then i delete it..Also in the last of that video i get banned (look in the end of last video)

i dont see any reason to ban you, Pm the admin who banned you.
Neither Wh, nor aim, nor anything else...

#35 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:21 PM

i dont see any reason to ban you, Pm the admin who banned you.
Neither Wh, nor aim, nor anything else...

Thats the reason about me...thats why i try and i try again about my unban because i am clean.Also SLOmamut ban me...He never came to forum. I have sent him many times Pm but he didnt reply.....He has only make 1 reply in one year...
Go here and go in the content to see: http://css.setti.inf...10559-slomamut/ only one reply.He has join only one time to forum in 1 year :(

#36 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:35 PM

If i wait Mamut to unban me then i have fucked! as perplexer say

Perplexer
Admin
Group:Moderators - Admin
Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:50 PM

But yea, if it was Mamut then you're fucked.:lol:

#37 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:42 PM

So what. 4 noobs posting bs. "GR-->chief GreeK NoOb" blah blah blah troll troll fucking troll. now gtfo as redbull said.

#38 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:48 PM

I admit it, I was absent for a few months :thumbdown: and I don't know what was going on here, so I don't know the whole story, or why he's banned, but I know he's a good player.(or at least been a good player)

As you said you have missed some episodes. AS YOU CAN FUCKING SEE no admin is answering. Ever wondered why? poor kiddo. He wont play anymore. Admins dont want him unbanned. b00bs has a reason.
@Greek noob/M4adreas, Stop wasting your time. Get out. Go for a walk!!!

#39 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:31 PM

As you said you have missed some episodes. AS YOU CAN FUCKING SEE no admin is answering. Ever wondered why? poor kiddo. He wont play anymore. Admins dont want him unbanned. b00bs has a reason.

Do NOT be so sure...

#40 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:33 PM

Stay on topic pls.

lol i still wait...Go to find a fucking house to stay on it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users