ADMINS WHERE ARE MY SERVERS?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:30 PM

If you banned my servers just tell me a reason thet i can published on my web site why are servers-IP banned!!
My clients want to no where are their servers because they have placed the banners on forums and web sites and now it no longer works.

#2 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:53 PM

What clients?
Posted Image

#3 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2010 - 10:00 PM

What clients?

I have a games server hosting www.impact-tech.net and my clients was have a submited servers on yours web site but now the servers is not there and clients say thet cant added servers anymore to setti web site.I thing thet is ip banned so i want to no reason thet i can publish on my web site thet clients can see.

#4 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:49 AM

You should not build your business on the premise that Setti hosts a free masterserver service for you.
Posted Image

#5 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:20 PM

You should not build your business on the premise that Setti hosts a free masterserver service for you.

Hahahahah how stupid answer lol I know for a 6 hosting with servers on yours web site bud what can you if you are corrupt liar
who does not know propriety and professionalism..Setti are to much noobish for my servers..now I see
My servers are allready full without your services!

I am really disappointed..

Goodbye

#6 Gorrr

Gorrr

• Guests
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:06 PM

sickman

#7 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2010 - 05:37 AM

sickman

ADMINS on setti are sick in the heads !!!!!!

#8 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:06 AM

sickman

ADMINS on setti are sick in the heads !!!!!!

Setti admins I see if someone said that Bann some ip with no reason
you do so without hesitation.. of thet action I see that you are total idiots
who do not know how to set rules if you have any I think thet you are too stupid and childish for thet.Professionals word is for you unknown the more you known the word retards as shown by your actions.

Bann me from setti because I do not want to be registered with such idiots!!!Thet is the only thing you know TO DO..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users