#1 CounterStrikeSourceRocks

CounterStrikeSourceRocks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:06 PM

HEre it is the demo

http://css.setti.inf...58-de_dust2.dem

I dont gonna put any other stuff like ID cause he never changes his name..

Name: Zaka Zulu

Aimbot, Wall Hack

Watch the 1st and second round but spec him..

then ban..

cheers...

#2 boogie-woogie

boogie-woogie

Regular

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Locationserbia

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:20 PM

please mute this annoying noob

#3 CounterStrikeSourceRocks

CounterStrikeSourceRocks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:08 PM

boogie-woogie... same old guy.... are u a fucking idiot?? no offense but.. when i say some one is hacker.. i'm sure of it.. dont belive me? fine just mute me noob.. but they say " THE BEST ADMINS WERE CHOOSED" wtf is that??? some kindaa lie? if they do start doing your job.. not just play.. at least HUNTER put himself on the spectators to see what people say.. he's one of the best admins.. but people like u? i say there's a hacker.. well aloot of hackers.. and u dont give a shit.. do your work.. skills and noobs stay.. hackers.. FUCKING LEAVE MY FAVOURITE SERVER IDIOTS!!

#4 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:44 PM

Someone ban this guy from forums. Thanks.

#5 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:59 PM

:facepalm: :facepalm:

You need really some game experience man...and for your next "Ban Request": The Steamid is the most important info, so reporting only the name is useless.

#6 iivs

iivs

One of us

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:00 PM

boogie-woogie... same old guy.... are u a fucking idiot?? no offense but.. when i say some one is hacker.. i'm sure of it.. dont belive me? fine just mute me noob.. but they say " THE BEST ADMINS WERE CHOOSED" wtf is that??? some kindaa lie? if they do start doing your job.. not just play.. at least HUNTER put himself on the spectators to see what people say.. he's one of the best admins.. but people like u? i say there's a hacker.. well aloot of hackers.. and u dont give a shit.. do your work.. skills and noobs stay.. hackers.. FUCKING LEAVE MY FAVOURITE SERVER IDIOTS!!

I no one's work, it's all a big charity. Since there are too many false reports in-game, that and nobody's paying attention anymore. If you're so sure of it, instead of screaming, make a proper report!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users