Is Perplexer now "Officialy" allowed to abuse admin?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:55 PM

Hi, Yesterday in d2 I blocked perplexer at T spawn so I got a 2 hour ban, ok it was reasonable I guess block is a bad thing.. Today in Piranesi he blocked ME I TA'd him and again he Banned for 2 hours wtF? ah yet again!

Gzmo :  pathetic bot

Gzmo attacked a teammate

Timeleft 0:39

B.A.D IsGoing'Postal* attacked a teammate

Gzmo attacked a teammate

Gzmo attacked a teammate

Gzmo attacked a teammate

Gzmo attacked a teammate

Gzmo attacked a teammate

(ADMIN) Gizmo: banned player B.A.D IsGoing'Postal*

You have been banned by Admin for 120 minutes

Disconnect: Added to banned list.

Disconnect: Added to banned list.

Banned by server

Banned by server

Banned by server

He banned me for fighting sum1 else, in a fight i did not start

I guess I started this one too?

#2 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:02 PM

I normally don't reply to such topics because the original poster never writes the truth but simply portrays himself as a poor innocent victim. But in this case I need to reply since some readers may mistake one player for another in that snippet of code he pasted (more on that later).

You were intentionally blocking me (and maybe others too) on de_dust2 as T while I was sniping. In de_piranesi you were TKing me and other players, none of us was blocking you. You obviously changed IP to come back in de_losttemple_pro and started TKing again. Now note that Gzmo was not Gizmo (difference in the letter "i"). Gzmo was MasterX, Gizmo was me. So it was not me who you were TAing, it was MasterX (a mistake on your part maybe?). But since I knew you shouldn't even be in the game cause you were banned the map before and since you were obviously causing more trouble after you joined, I banned you again.

I'm not an admin in an official capacity but I have the ability to ban people to keep the server free of troublemakers in case there is no admin online to take care of it. That includes cheaters and people like YOU since you cause just about the same chaos on the server. Sure, the alternative would be for me to TK you back for blocking and attacking me or just to leave you to TA others and fuck up the whole game, but since I can end it much faster and cleaner for the server, I did so. I don't think I abused anything. Now get your act together.

#3 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:22 PM

LOL YOU SAY OTHER PEOPLE LIE? CHECK UR LIES:

In de_piranesi you were TKing me and other players, none of us was blocking you.

I'll just start from Piranesi. Dont lie perplexer, it was you including another like 4 noobs on the roof, I was trying to escape but everywhere I went there was a blocker, so I just shot the person blocking me right then which ironicly was you.

in de_losttemple_pro and started TKing again.

Look at the copy paste i did/demo I did not start tking I was tkd, and you banned me for an affair that was going on with another player which I did not start.

So it was not me who you were TAing, it was MasterX (a mistake on your part maybe?).

I did not join to tk you, I entred to play and was TAd.

and since you were obviously causing more trouble after you joined, I banned you again

This shows what a pure dumb ass you are, I did not join and cause trouble, I joined and got TAd, so just TAd the same player back.

You were intentionally blocking me (and maybe others too) on de_dust2 as T while I was sniping. In de_piranesi you were TKing me and other players, none of us was blocking you. You obviously changed IP to come back in de_losttemple_pro and started TKing again

AN other admin told me to change my IP for you are not allowed to just come in and ban me.
And I did not join and cause trouble, I joined and was attacked.
auto-20100216-1702-de_losttemple_pro.dem Check it out k1ller, see who is to Blame, Me, Perplexer or Gizmo, or Perplexer and Gizmo?

auto-20100216-1621-de_piranesi.dem

auto-20100216-1702-de_losttemple_pro.dem

#4 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:25 PM

Can you post link to the demo or demos.
Posted Image

#5 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:10 PM

I checked the demos. In de_losttemple you got a ban because you were an idiot. If you get banned do not join again from another IP. You should know that dynamic IP will not let you in if there's need to permanently ban you. When you bypass bans with dynamic IP it's quite likely to get you banned. You also knifed the wrong Gizmo. You shouldn't do that even if you get banned.

In de_piranesi at 31:50 is the even that I had to watch. http://css.setti.info/videos/auto-20100 ... ranesi.dem. Perplexer is AWPing at his usual position and two noobs are next to him. Then you run in there and everybody gets stuck. You shoot Perplexer and the other two noobs. Perplexer bans you = should not have banned. You shouldn't have blocked players who are coming away from the AWPing range either. BUT in the previous two rounds you are rushing the roof which the other AWPing noobs aren't doing, so it's understandably irritating to see the AWPing noobs cowardly run away.

PS. How can you be so stupid and not to tell me to "watch de_piranesi around 30 minutes" or "near the end". Now I spent lots of time speed running through demos.
Posted Image

#6 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:04 PM

PS. How can you be so stupid and not to tell me to "watch de_piranesi around 30 minutes" or "near the end". Now I spent lots of time speed running through demos.

I was banned didnt know if it would end,

+ Gizmo hit me 1st I hit him back.. Thats not my fault? If anything perp should have 2hr ban Gizmo too, but hes to scared, he already lost his admins once cuz of fkn with masterx, why would he risk it twicE? So he banned me -.-

#7 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:05 AM

Perplexer is Gizmo. Lmao. And besides billios all you greeks team attack, you're like the russians as gameplay. It don't matter for you if it was by mistake, you have to take revenge and tk back !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users