#1 steve90

steve90

Regular

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationAMMAN

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:33 AM

HI

i just want to ask you gents .why we don't have any mini admin option like voteban/votekick in pub 4 and the other setti servers it makes a lot Easier for the players and the admins to ban/kick while playing and TEAM KILLERS/ATTACKERS . i'm just asking you to put some stuff in it .thanks
:smile-thumbs-up:
♠ ACE steve

#2 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:28 AM

First of all, everytime i am on pub4 i see at least one admin online.
Furthermore, the voteban sucks as you can see at pub(Rus): http://css.setti.inf...8731#entry48731

#3 tagcollector

tagcollector

One of us

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:47 AM

its a no from me too. Imagine a regular like us playing with newbs at the server and shootin some heads. you get votebanned instantly
and have to wait 2 hours. Best to have more limited admins but as the former guy said (what a name!!!) most times there is at least one admin on pub 4
It would be nicer to give permision to limited admins to ban on purpose TK and TA cause the situation is gettin worse.

#4 TeeHee

TeeHee

Regular

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:17 PM

votekicking and votebanning will just get people who dont hack but get a few headshots on people kicked/banned for awhile.

That will suck, sure its a problem that there are some hackers and teamkillers but there is enough admins i think and if not then people should apply who have been in the community for a long time and think they are up to the job.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 steve90

steve90

Regular

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationAMMAN

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:24 PM

well.i say to put the kick option first for a month .and lets see what will happen . It 's just to kick the trouble makers
♠ ACE steve

#6 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:55 PM

well.i say to put the kick option first for a month .and lets see what will happen . It 's just to kick the trouble makers

Kick is the worst idea ever, the'll instantly rejoin.

#7 tagcollector

tagcollector

One of us

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:27 PM

most of the time this priest guy and his friends kill you and instantly disconnect so kick isnt any good.
im sure though that they dont do this shit in server 1 with all the full admins playing.the best solution is limited admins to ban those noobs for 2 hours so we can enjoy the game

#8 shady

shady

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:28 PM

It would be nicer to give permision to limited admins to ban on purpose TK and TA cause the situation is gettin worse.

As far as i know limited admins are allowed to 5min ban on purpose TA and AFK players

#9 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:41 PM

Limited are allowed to ban CHEATERS ONLY. But in some cases it is undispensable to ban troublemakers. k1ller said, if we dont ban for the 2 hours dont ban at all. (he meant that 5-minute-ban is useless)

#10 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:07 PM

Voteban/votekick will be used by many noobs to ban/kick good players. Adding more (active) admins to the server would be good.

#11 TeeHee

TeeHee

Regular

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:56 PM

Agreed on the adding of more limited and full admins tbh, and maybe give limited admins the right to kick teamkillers/attackers who do it on purpose and dont obey on 1 warning or something?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:44 PM

yea limited admins can only ban cheaters, and only steam id ban, and only 2 hours, we are not supposed to ban TK, TA, AFK, etc.. just cheaters.
It seems that pub4 is target for all kinds of troublemakers, mostly tk/ta, and there's nothing to be done about it!
If you see them TK/TA just choose knife and gtfo of spawn fast ;) Or leave like i do..

#13 steve90

steve90

Regular

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationAMMAN

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:53 PM

yea limited admins can only ban cheaters, and only steam id ban, and only 2 hours, we are not supposed to ban TK, TA, AFK, etc.. just cheaters.
It seems that pub4 is target for all kinds of troublemakers, mostly tk/ta, and there's nothing to be done about it!
If you see them TK/TA just choose knife and gtfo of spawn fast ;) Or leave like i do..

about your escape plan .they got a new tactic .first they flash then blow you by a grenade or [color="#FF0000"]knife you to own their teammates LOL
♠ ACE steve

#14 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:33 PM

well.. just take demo and report here then, i know they will probably not be banned but at least they're reported!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users