• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#41 CC

CC

Regular

• Guests
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 08:38 PM

CC this isnt topic about this , get his steam or talk via PM.. now you are just spamming.

I have no normal steam, as seems the game is not licensed, it always shows new ID :( hv to buy normal CSS.

#42 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:37 AM

Perplexer will be alone on server and for some action he should type in console add_bot add_bot add_bot :lol:

#43 NekiNeznanec_

NekiNeznanec_

Regular

• Guests
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:22 AM

Perplexer will be alone on server and for some action he should type in console add_bot add_bot add_bot :lol:

And then he will post the scores. :)

#44 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:23 AM

Perplexer said in forum that the server has become noobish, why wouldn't it be when regulars don't wanna play when he's online. I've noticed regulars join if they see at least 3 other regulars online with perplexer, otherwise if there is no Perplexer on server they join anyway.
Gen congrats ;) you've written down the words that were on my mind, but i could never come up with that perfect association. Otherwise if Perplexer thinks he has become any better with new PC, well he's wrong. If u seen him 4 years ago, then jumped to today, u wouldn't notice anything different of him.
Ghost and k1ller y'all are saying that he's soo good. HOW COME???? If i played like him silent in a corner with volume to the max, i would be that good too. But for the last year or more i play with no sound. Because I know what is gonna happen after playing constantly for 4 years. The differences are so little, that if i get first blooded i know what's waiting for me next round. Simple.

P.S. As i said couple of years before, you are guarding the lamest player on server, so that new players start copying his gameplay. WHAT HAPPENS IN THE END??
1. in de_ maps Terrorists are afraid to die. Soooo whole T team camps.
2. in cs_ maps Terrorists whore with nades near spawn or around hostages
3. in cs_ maps Counter-Terrorists don't go for the hostages but they wait for T to push? what's with that?????
4. in de_ maps Counter-Terrorists won't try to defuse cuz i'll say it in his words: "Stupid team. Noobs go defuse", while he's staying on other side of the map, he's yelling to others "go defuse". Who the fuck is he? He can suck my dick with his orders and such.

He's like DURACELL commercial: "Keeps going & going & going." A record 4 years old... aren't u sick of that?

But as Gen said, to get a person to be online 15h/day, you really don't find that PERIOD...

P.P.S. If u are afraid to get rid of him, i would gladly do the job for you ;) All i need is an Affirmative!

#45 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:32 AM

Perp must go down ! :)

aggre!

he well be alnoe the server, true. who wanna play with him :S sick

#46 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:32 AM

To finish it off with a question, but it's retorical so CC and others don't answer.

Who really gives a shit for PsychoStats3? I know i don't and i know that those stats does not and never will determine "my skill".

#47 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:43 PM

I want to thank you all ,who had the BALLS to support me ( lol even TupaC did :D ) ,it means a lot to me ,anyways we're not the first year playing here together and we all know what kind of person is Perplexer.
The thing is ,that this server is not for us ,it doesn't matter how many regular players leaves their comments at this topic , cos this server is for PERPLEXER!!! yes u heard me right - for PERPLEXER . Ghost and k1ller don't even bother to reply ,but when our god Perplexer gets a new mouse they ask him to post pictures of it ,lol , on the other hand ,maybe they don't have time to see him playing a lot cos they play like 20 -30 min per week tops ( college ,work... ) ,and if they do ,Perplexer plays like the other players : rushing ,planting ,defuse ,and bla bla bla....

Talking about perps skill it makes me laugh ,as I remember well ,last week at piranesi I was ct and perp was t . we won 3-4 rounds in a row and perp came to ct ,I swaped to t , and t won 2-3 rounds in a row ( I rushed his ass off ) :lol: ,he swaped to t again :lol: . So basically he was following me ,and we're here taking about player who's ranked 1st ,2nd ,3rd place with K:D 3 :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Neki can confirm this ,he was there as well .

#48 NekiNeznanec_

NekiNeznanec_

Regular

• Guests
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:52 PM

Talking about perps skill it makes me laugh ,as I remember well ,last week at piranesi I was ct and perp was t . we won 3-4 rounds in a row and perp came to ct ,I swaped to t , and t won 2-3 rounds in a row ( I rushed his ass off ) :lol: ,he swaped to t again :lol: . So basically he was following me ,and we're here taking about player who's ranked 1st ,2nd ,3rd place with K:D 3 :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Neki can confirm this ,he was there as well .

Yeah. When he WTJed for the first time that map from T to CT and CT then lost, he said:"Don't tell me we'll lose!" lol poor lamo

#49 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:21 PM

The funny part now is Perplexer saying: "Take a taste of your own medicine." Of course after wtjing.
Lets get one thing straight u arrogant pussy:
1. we or at least I never swapped just to be on better team.
- Now when i'm doing this is cuz u swaping sides makes everything unbalanced.
2. Even if I had a shitty team, I've never stayed at spawn camping cuz it's not my nature as i've shown today.
- So u are of no use for your team, while we believe u'll make the smart move, u just fuck your team up.
3. Today in de_dust2 you've clearly shown your pussy on internet when u didn't want to help B.U.G. and other teammate to kill the last CT.
- Aren't u a shamed u can't kill 1 person even though u played for 5-6 years this game on pubs.

Conclusion: Perplexer u clearly are the dumbest person here that even after 5 years of CSS u can't kill 1 enemy on your own. DAMN :o

TIP: maps don't change over age, players do.

#50 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:58 PM

Lmao too much talk for an virgin internet video gamer, go in game play, enjoy, laught, quit, thats it, simply.

p.s: dont take it seriosly ITS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME NOT A LIFE, dont be perplexer !

#51 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 03:00 PM

You can't get rid of him , no matter what you do he will always be there.
He's just a guy with no ration, doing whatever he likes , rulling others server by his own rules.
And we can't do anything about it !

Very sad :(

#52 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 03:52 PM

lol ok noobs, I just can't stay away from a good fight :-)

A classic familiar bunch of you felons in this thread:
breezer, Nemes, Gen, rEV, TupaC
and the usual trolls oficirniko, Neki neznanec, ...

Now even though this is a perfect place for you kids to let off some steam, I am wondering just what do you think you will achieve here ? You are playing on a public server. Every round on every map ends with 3 or 4 noobs camping out of time either because they don't plant or defuse or rescue. Many times even regulars and experienced players are among them. And here you are picking on me and trying to change things. :-)

I don't WTJ. You do. Just about all of you always join the team opposite of me. Example:

zG has joined the game
zG is joining the Counter-Terrorist force
Perplexer is joining the Counter-Terrorist force
zG left the game (Disconnect by user.)
zG has joined the game
zG is joining the Terrorist force

breezer is joining the Counter-Terrorist force
breezer : fuck i cant play with perp bum
breezer is joining the Terrorist force

The result is that in 95% of all maps I am left on the losing team with noobs and score reaches 10:0. Nobody of you whores complain, you only laugh every time I get killed. With such a team the only thing I can do is camp and see if someone will balance. That never happens. So I must balance by switching to the other team. You start crying "WTJ" and then 3 of you run away from me to the other team. And the result is more balanced teams. So YOU are the whores and I am the one who ultimately balances the teams. Of course I don't expect you kids to see it that way but it's how it is. The "Taste of your own medicine." came from one such situation when zG switched after I switched and started getting owned. Serves the whore right.

You will remember that in the past I used to ban whores or swap them when they were alive or I gave our team money and took money from the other team when it was unbalanced. I also slayed people for not defusing, camping, etc. Remember that ? Many of you kids complained and I realized I wasn't changing anything so I stopped with that and just decided to go with the flow and play like I want to play and let you do the same. No more need for using admin, no more slays, bans, kicks. I opted for a much cleaner way to play and yet you complain even more than before.

Would you prefer I go for the old option ? I wouldn't like it just as you wouldn't. I also said people should plant, defuse, rescue but I realized this is a pub and it will never happen. You should realize that also and just go with the flow of the game. Or ask the admins to install auto-balance plugins!

I only ban cheaters and troublemakers (same category anyway). Those of you who got banned know exactly why you got banned and know that you deserved it. You just hate me so much that you think what you did was the right thing. :-) For the love of god, don't TK me. Don't make life hard on yourself. At the moment you are getting away with a short ban but in the future you repeat offenders will not play when I play. If you can't behave after dozens of warnings then this is the only option left. I'm not here to fuck around with people. At most I use chat to tease you and most players do the same. Other than that I want to play and have fun and I won't let the same fuckers destroy my game by TKing me on a daily basis. I've said that so many times now that you must be a complete idiot to again TK me and then come crying onto this forum.

Be trolls like oficirniko or Neki if you want. I don't mind the insults but don't cross the line with TKing. Of course I don't expect all of you to respect that so some of you will keep getting banned. It is your destiny.

#53 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:11 PM

Same fucking words, same fucking bullshit you talk alwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssssssssssss nothing is change in your stupid head.

I rember very well how you follow me in game when I change to T or CT :lol: :lol: but now I dont give a shit anymore I will notplay this game never ever in my life.

Keep playing you sucks anyways, ohhh btw its not my problem you are so stupid and you take with you everytime same story, blablabla.

#54 NekiNeznanec_

NekiNeznanec_

Regular

• Guests
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:39 PM

The result is that in 95% of all maps I am left on the losing team with noobs and score reaches 10:0. Nobody of you whores complain, you only laugh every time I get killed. With such a team the only thing I can do is camp and see if someone will balance. That never happens. So I must balance by switching to the other team. You start crying "WTJ" and then 3 of you run away from me to the other team. And the result is more balanced teams. So YOU are the whores and I am the one who ultimately balances the teams. Of course I don't expect you kids to see it that way but it's how it is. The "Taste of your own medicine." came from one such situation when zG switched after I switched and started getting owned. Serves the whore right.

Complete bullshit and even if this really happened its the consequence of your primary behaviour(1st part of paragraph especially).

Other stuff you said is just repeating urself over and over again. We get it, you treat others like u are something special(ppl have to move so u can shoot for example) but you want to be treated as a normal public server player.(You camp cause others do.. also an example).

#55 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:17 PM

and the usual trolls oficirniko, Neki neznanec, ...

Then who made u knight? Look don't even in your wildest dream believe that you are any better then me in any way donkey. And understand this shit, i understand u & i understand them, so i'm going to write you the path so that u can follow(since u apparently like Lord of the rings). Now understand that we want to have fun killing each other in many ways then others. Knifing is the coolest(ADMIT IT!), but we are now as u can see pissed of waiting for u all the time. Look when a noob is left and if a regular is left on other side i know that the round will soon end, but when i see u like that, there is nothing from you. Get a set of balls and show us your skill. Kill him. The other thing you know how rushes go in every god forsaken map(and if u think you're the only one who gets blocked, teamattacked or teamflashed you're wrong), so use them. If one of those things mentioned in () happenes look where the other half of team is and help but actively not 100m behind where are 5 teammates in front. And since u know all the rushes u know what u have to do, so then u have the opportunity to outrun them. During this state be active, since u have ATi, u get halfflashed all the time. If u're in a rush, don't lose focus. Last but not least SOMETIMES U HAVE TO SHOW YOUR TEAM THE POSIBILITY OF A TURNOVER BUT NOT BY CAMPING. Clear example cs_office: T team is losing and I'm in T team. My primary goal is to own the backyard. Yes u read it right, you'll find me about 75% of time in the backyard before garage. WHY? Cuz u can use your team to counter attack. But you gotta risk some first blooded kills. Or they die or you die.

And that is our point to keep the server ACTIVE. When u are alone on the server noone cares what u do? But when u see 6-10 regulars shoting the crap out of each other, bring your A game. Be the leader of a rush, not the follower, go on a route alone because noone went there & u know what that means? SILENCE. Every noise made is by you or the enemy. For fuck sake use it. As i said i understand u so if u want your KD at 3 fine by me, but DON'T WASTE OUR TIME WHEN WE ARE ONLINE. WE DON'T LIKE IT ANYMORE!!!

#56 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:28 PM

Here, this is a fresh one, just now: http://css.setti.inf...css/image13.jpg

This is after team swap! They first scored 14 for T and after team swap 7 for CT. The other team had 0 wins. You can see by the scores which team had all the wins. And you call ME wtj/whore ?!

#57 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:31 PM

oficirniko, noob, from my post just above this one (see picture) I saw how much you regulars care! You don't want to wait ? I bet those poor players on T didn't want to die needlessly either against those CT whores. Fuck you!

#58 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:47 PM

On one side you cry WTJ and cry here on the forums and on the other side none of you fuckers ever balances or has the balls to join the losing team. You disgust me!

There are two ways to solve your problem:

1. get admins to install auto-balancing plugins
2. change your ways and start swapping yourselves to the losing team

Then you won't have to worry about waiting nor whoring or WTJing. None of these options seems very likely to me so you will have to get used to the way it is ... pub way.

#59 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:57 PM

oficirniko, noob, from my post just above this one (see picture) I saw how much you regulars care! You don't want to wait ? I bet those poor players on T didn't want to die needlessly either against those CT whores. Fuck you!

Showing a screenshot with regular campers bashing on noobs dones't really make a point...they are just like you. And i'll never ballance a game as long as you are on that team or any other regular camper.

#60 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:05 PM

perplexer pls stop ,just stop it. just tell us about yesterday when I tk u for whoring.... c'mon don't be shy..
map chetau ,u were ct ,didn't defuse, nothing,just camped, after swap u stayed as t for 2 rounds? right? ur score was ~ 25 ,then u swaped to ct ( whoring again ) and I tk u .I joined server after a while it was the end of the map and ur score was 45 -11 right? and ur not whore?
talking about us (zg ,me, gen...) we swap teams cos we don't want to play with u ,u little whore , cos we know if we rush u won't help us ,if we'll fail rushing u'll camp god knows where ,in another words ur useless teammate, even mamut plays better then u do. we just tired waiting for u every single round. There's also some other players who plays ur game style, but still they do it less then u do , and don't swap teams after swap to be at easy side. Why no 1 called me a whore? answer me! cos I always joined hard side ,I swap myself to help other team if they loosing . just dw random demo where I play and u'll see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users