• 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:04 AM

1) 18:57 (Approx) on the 28/09/2011
2) Setti CSS server (Pub #3 Dust2 only)
3) de_dust2
4) STEAM_0:0:105489348
5) 109.153.32.231
6) Bobby Trillby
7) I can't remember the name exactly, I know for a fact it was 'Lemming' something, hopefully you will know who that is, if not I'm sure I can find out somehow.

I'll explain as quickly as I can basically I was playing for T's and was doing rather well, I'd noticed that the past couple of rounds I'd killed Lemming, with quite impressive kills (for a noob). The next round me and another T were left as the last members of our team trying to retrieve the dropped bomb that was guarded. We covered the tunnels but it was certainly not camping, before I knew it lemming had slayed us both for no reason, and he gave no reason whatsoever for the action. I was quite frustrated with this, so in the next round I said these exact words- 'If you slay me again then I'm going to report you'. After that I was banned, which in my opinion is totally unreasonable. To finish this off I haven't played CSS in a few years but when I did I was a ZM Admin, and having admins makes the game so much better for everyone, but having a childish immature admin such as Lemming only spoils the game for me and other people. Hope you accept this request as I dont have that much time for CSS anymore and Setti servers are the only ones I really play that often.

#2 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:34 AM

Posted Image

#3 Bobby Trillby

Bobby Trillby

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:43 AM

Useful.... C'mon kids what is the verdict?

#4 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:55 PM

He's not a regular admin, he's a full admin, the list is below. A regular admin would not have done that.

Although it was my understanding that "gameplay fail" slays and bans and whatever else, were reserved to server#1.. and this was on server#3

#5 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:55 PM

Useful.... C'mon kids what is the verdict?

Head admins have not rules. Lol Welcome to the real world!
But anyway i dont think lemming slay you for no reason.
Also never tell '' i will report you''
Head admins are not made by the setti.
"Head admins is the setti ;)"

#6 Bobby Trillby

Bobby Trillby

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:11 PM

I didn't state that it was for no reason, I'm saying I don't have any idea what that reason was. It can't be cheating related because theres no way I could be accused of that (too much of a noob!). I know I got banned straight after the comment 'If you slay me again then I'm going to report you', does that really count as abuse towards admins?

#7 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:58 PM

I didn't state that it was for no reason, I'm saying I don't have any idea what that reason was. It can't be cheating related because theres no way I could be accused of that (too much of a noob!). I know I got banned straight after the comment 'If you slay me again then I'm going to report you', does that really count as abuse towards admins?

you cannot mess with full admins, you dont have any leverage effect

#8 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:45 PM

Let's see:

1) reason for slay: you are T, the bomb is down, there are 4 of you Ts and only 1 CT left. What do you do? Nothing, or rather go in a place far away to avoid engaging the enemy. OK then, you will learn the hard way that there is an objective to fulfill in CSS and that I don't give a shit about your score, especially when I am dead and waiting to play. Note that I did not do anything to the only one of you 4 who actually tried to get to the bomb (and ended up getting killed for his efforts). He played the way he was supposed to. Learn from it.

2) reason for ban: threats. They just don't work very well :smile-thumbs-up: You stay banned for another 5 or 6 days.

Let's make one thing clear: I owe you nothing. You don't like it here? Fuck off. There are thousands of nabs waiting to take your place. As for killing me, rofl, everyone here knows it ain't that hard...

Overall, you're welcome.

Edit: I fuckin' love the pic posted by PHOENIX :sorcerer: :clap: :gun:

#9 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:39 AM

:gun:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users