SLOmamut

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:02 PM

Backis, i have no idea what you wrote there, but mine were some really bad words :D

#22 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:07 PM

*DEAD* SLO mamut : ve well wen thay all camp ;)

#23 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:15 PM

Nice distraction 8-)

#24 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:19 PM

Even you regulars over exaggerate over players. I trully hope no good players will get banned. Example: "unkonwn Zeicko" guy or "unkonwn r0jer" for whom you already demonstrated an over-and-over mistake. Be realistic and objective, not angry and subjective or omfg personal. Cuz then you would really fuck it up BIG TIME.

#25 NekiNeznanec_

NekiNeznanec_

Regular

• Guests
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:37 PM

mamut sure is a lot on server and ppl arent in a conflict with him. these are points in his favour, but the fact he hasn't proven himself for knowing almost anything about cheaters and such troublemakers is a very poor thing.

#26 CC

CC

Regular

• Guests
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:20 AM

no matter whom Ghost and k1ller appoint, you guys will find the reasons to cry in Ghost's beer :lol: :lol: :lol:

#27 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:46 AM

no matter whom Ghost and k1ller appoint, you guys will find the reasons to cry in Ghost's beer :lol: :lol: :lol:

said guy who would have 0:30 score even with easy bots :mrgreen: , realy did u shot someone in game last week!?

bonus:
"SLO mamut: one more block and i take you" - yesterday :P

"SLO mamut: b00by WH 100%" - good he didnt had admin at that time :D

#28 CC

CC

Regular

• Guests
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:03 AM

said guy who would have 0:30 score even with easy bots :mrgreen: , realy did u shot someone in game last week!?

bonus:
"SLO mamut: one more block and i take you" - yesterday :P

"SLO mamut: b00by WH 100%" - good he didnt had admin at that time :D

I played on setti # 2 yesterday, got off around 20-30 players totally during 2 games. Other time was spectating, when Pathetic Xevax Tavax, Duckkiller and Ghost came in, that was really great fun :lol: :lol: :lol: When Duckkiller made off 5 players during 10 seconds...Pity i didnt record that round.. you would enjoy. On setti #1 i only watch...

#29 CC

CC

Regular

• Guests
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:09 AM

nice,

by the way, in de cabble my score was better then score of Pathetic Xevax Xevax. Maybe soon i ll join setti 1. Today i got licensed CSS with steam, so i think there will be less lags, i hope at least.

#30 xevax

xevax

• Guests
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:57 AM

Now that is really cool. It's really hard to have a better score than me, as I r0x0rz on setti all the time, pwning everyone else without getting killed ever.

Seriously, I'm also surprised that Mamut became an admin. I'll never forget, that k1ller rejected my offer for being one (and this was like two years ago, when we had a few admins, a lot of cheaters, and me being online a lot). No offense, I can live with that, but having so many english-speaking, regular, skilled and active players here, it's really weird to see the 'sculoder cheater booby 100% wh' guy as the boss on setti.

#31 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:22 PM

Now that is really cool. It's really hard to have a better score than me, as I r0x0rz on setti all the time, pwning everyone else without getting killed ever.

Seriously, I'm also surprised that Mamut became an admin. I'll never forget, that k1ller rejected my offer for being one (and this was like two years ago, when we had a few admins, a lot of cheaters, and me being online a lot). No offense, I can live with that, but having so many english-speaking, regular, skilled and active players here, it's really weird to see the 'sculoder cheater booby 100% wh' guy as the boss on setti.

Well I've successeded to get mini-admin rights, but as for mamut goes, he gets our whole picture of not waiting for players such as Perplexer, so i hope a slay will come his way ;) . I've already seen a slap from him so i guess admin menu is no problem for him ;) . But I believe if u want admin rights u have to be good with Perplexer, because basicly k1ller and Ghost wait for his "green light", since they don't play to much. But that is my opinion.

#32 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:41 PM

It's good to have admins who regular players fear. Keeps everyone in line.

you mean off line

#33 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:34 PM

Lol@koti's remark.

Let's give Mamut some time, he may very well turn to be an OK admin with some experience, even with his "exotic" brand of English.

Also, I for one am sorry to see Mach is not full admin anymore (apparently). He did not spend much time online recently, but he was a cool cat as an admin.

#34 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:38 PM

yeah ....mach was great ;)

#35 NekiNeznanec_

NekiNeznanec_

Regular

• Guests
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:10 PM

Let's give Mamut some time, he may very well turn to be an OK admin with some experience, even with his "exotic" brand of English.

Today at de_nuke: I didnt know Perp has full admins and I didnt notice slo mamut. I had some guy named Tyskie on team. He had a shit score but he seemd suspicious. He claimed perp and some other guy were hackers, not at the same moment anyway. And I saw both of this incident which led him to thinking that. It seemed to me that he expected them and even though he didnt manage to shoot first after they came on sight. So I typed:"Tyske has something I think, hoping Perp would take a look also. Nothing happened from his or mamut's side. I spected him a few rounds. And made sure he had wh. I banned and typed only "wh" after. Then I noticed mamut was also there so I said to him that he should pay attention to players more. But he just said something like:"what happened?" and then Perp warned me that I should report cheater to full admin, which I really should have done but ok.. the point is, mamut didnt even notice anything, Neither my opinion at first nor my banning later. He was too busy camping at his spot at B. (u all know where).
So I am asking, do you really know what you are doing, giving him rights?

#36 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:13 PM

I think they got the month wrong. 1st of April ffs not 1st of March !

#37 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:29 PM

SLO Mamut has shown to be stable enough to be an admin. Most players aren't. That's the main reason why he is an admin. If he chooses to play his game instead of concentrating on chatting with people or spectating possible cheaters then that's fine.

Post cheater reports on the forums if you can't find an admin to ban cheaters in game.
Posted Image

#38 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:23 PM

THIS MUST BE A JOKE

If he doesn't ban ppl why even bother to have him as an admin??
I don't say he should ban possible cheaters, but FFS ban TK-ers who aren't regulars and happen to steal other players names.

HE IS USELESS, he can't even ban the most obvious idiots, i don't think he'll ban a spinning aimer..

#39 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:29 PM

2010-03-03 17:48 de_chateau

dw this demo ,u can start watching it from the first round , many ppl were saying to mamut ban "mastera " for aimbot ,but he just kicked him , then cheater comes back and fucks around another 3-4 rounds ,then mamut kicks him again. I said to mamut ban him not kick him , and he goes something like that : he's not here anomore lol. omg i can't bealieve this ,even right now when I'm writing these lines ,cheater is still online....

#40 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:15 PM

:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users