• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 CC

CC

Regular

• Guests
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:14 PM

aggravation, he stated to all when we were playing that "I'm angry", when i banned 2 pingers in a second, making an image of like I am a bad guy and people should fear me. And after an hour i already see a post here. And cuz of his: "Oficir is angry", i showed him how would i act.

I have not said anything like that, i have not said that you are angry or bad, you must be mix me with somebody else. Just want to clear up this situation. I will never say to admin things like that. never.

#82 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:30 PM

k1ller
He was 'tm but that tm was with some weird font, it was tiny and next to that '
and I wasnt talking about my mistake bans when i pressed Wrong buttons and some bot did get ban..

#83 Peat

Peat

• Guests
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:49 PM

Dear SLO MAMUT!
I don't know, if you are going to read this or not, but let me tell you something.
You are a phatetic, useless admin, and you made me angry again by banning me for no reason!
I dont care about your reasons witch are obviously not exist! I dont care about your miserable life, you are still a kid if you cant hadle that i kill you all the time. This is totally unfair, Ghost and k1ller are on your side, because they fear to admit, that they were wrong giving you any privileges. Im really pissed off! GET BALLS AND TAKE BACK THE ADMIN RIGHTS!
Im not asking anymore, not trying to give you reasons...This is gone too far, im not just a noname player.
Every day i fight for 10-20 minutes to make the cheaters go away, cos no admins are online. Did i say a word? no.
Every day hundreds of newbie russians ruin the game by randomly TA-ing and TK-ing their teammates. no admins online. Did i say a word? no.
But for God sake, let's end this craziness Ghost,k1ller!!!
Slo mamut is incompetent! All the regular, respected players know and say it.
Im sorry to say this, but mamut is despiteful.
bye Peatbraty

#84 NekiNeznanec_

NekiNeznanec_

Regular

• Guests
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:04 PM

I asked him and apperantly you were banned for 2 TKs.

#85 Peat

Peat

• Guests
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 06:46 AM

I asked him and apperantly you were banned for 2 TKs.

well, lets take a look at the demo. the only problem is there's only 2010.03.27 demos, and i get the ban in 2010.03.28 about 21H (+1GMT) de_inferno.
but i didnt tk anybody, that's for sure.

#86 xevax

xevax

• Guests
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:36 AM

Neki, you were also playing when mamut banned Peat. Did you see him TK, or TA anyone? No. Did he say something wrong to ANYONE? No.

Also, for the first time you asked mamut for the reason, he replied something like "if he doesnt want to play, he won't play".

Honestly, Mamut is totally incompetent, he doesn't recognize real cheaters, but bans regulars without a reason - it's not even something to discuss (like the bans of Perp, Sculder, etc, where not everything is black or white). Here it's all clear: he's a retard. Not to mention, that after 4-5 years of playing css, he's still hiding in corners with a p90. Usually k1ller and Ghost make either good or at least arguable decisions, but making mamut an admin is an epic fail. Period.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users