boom sackalaka....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NeMo

NeMo

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:36 PM

ye i got banned from other admin.... its not good to ban wallhackers? tell me if there is a problem with that... dont even try to see the demo... i banned a wallhacker.... thought the admins dont ban each other... justice or war... banned extremely w/o reason..demo proves all ty and afk!!

so so sad... so sad cause i think last round i killed som1 who i shouldnt.... respect each other ppl and dont start arguements...

#2 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:24 PM

I guess i speak for the whole Setti community if i say: What the fuck?!

#3 NeMo

NeMo

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:53 PM

got banned from admin w/o reason! thats the problem... imo i think the reason is that i banned (10 seconds after i get banned) someone and the admin who banned me didnt understand that he was wallhacking......... tell me lier but go see :

auto-20111010-1926-de_dust2

also see at the end of: auto-20111010-1859-de_dust2 som1 is writing things...

i started playing here after 2 months of absence and got dissapoined from bad actions....

#4 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:26 PM

@Nemo
Never ban guys when Head Admins are online. I don't see any reason to get banned for a limited admin.Also i am from mobile phone and i can not check your demo.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#5 boogie-woogie

boogie-woogie

Regular

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Locationserbia

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:35 PM

you are banned by Perplexer...

#6 NeMo

NeMo

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:50 PM

sry i didnt knew that there was Head admin inside..btw i posted cause i thought that got banned to make fun on me...ty and have fun.. cu ingame!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users