SyrinXeno = legit

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

Setti's "cheating" regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts
  • LocationRight behind you with a knife ;)

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:38 PM

Good players often get called cheaters. This is just natural because others can't explain how somebody else should be better than them, I did it too when I was a noob. Players can be better due to more experience, skill, reaction, better components, luck, or sometimes (unfortunately) due to hacks. CS:S is flooded with cheaters, which makes it understandable, why noobs often flame about others without having any certain proof.

With time, I became better, and hence also I was accused of using hacks. But recently a lot of regulars and other limited admins started to as well accuse me of cheating, ingame and on the forum, so I decided to restore my reputation and "prove" to you that I don't. Today I recorded a whole map on pub#3 from my point of view, where I again was called a wallhacker, amongst others by a limited admin (prpa), who still was too lazy to spectate me. I wasn't that good, in the end I had a score of 23-7, because I was teamkilled twice while fully equipped at the beginning of a round, but I still did 2 doorbangs and some other nice kills.

Some now might say, anyone can make a video of themselves not cheating, which is why I will keep recording demos for a while, upload the ones where I own here, and offer to keep recording demos at request. But I'm just sick of regulars and admins flaming about me cheating, without having any proof. Check every demo you want, you won't find one where I hack. So either keep spectating me if you wish, or just kindly stfu. :)

Link to my recorded demo:
removed

Link to the SourceTV version:
https://css.setti.in...10-de_dust2.dem

#2 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:05 PM

lol why anyone would need two demos? :D

#3 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:08 PM

lol why anyone would need two demos? Posted Image

The first shows you my point of view, you can see I don't wallhack, radarhack, whatsoever ... the second is just so you see it's the whole game, you could see where enemies actually were, and so on, you don't need it though.

#4 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:34 PM

Yes you see whole game in sourcetv demo, no one needs you recording demos. How I can see that you doesnt use wh? Only live video could prove anything.

#5 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:52 PM

Omg, that's why I asked an headadmin whether it counts as proof or not ... so you couldn't see a wallhack in a demo you record by typing record in console?

#6 CC:)

CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:41 AM

SyrinXeno, do you know how guys pro palyers are prooving that they are not wh or radar hack, they take video cam and simply record thier gameplay capturing monitor and themselves playing for some 20 rounds (against good players too) showing good score at the same time. You may ask your friend to record you.
We must protect the forest for those who can’t speak.

#7 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:16 AM

SyrinXeno, do you know how guys pro palyers are prooving that they are not wh or radar hack, they take video cam and simply record thier gameplay capturing monitor and themselves playing for some 20 rounds (against good players too) showing good score at the same time. You may ask your friend to record you.

Told you the same things weeks ago^^
Any hack will not be shown in a recorded demo, only live on the monitor.

#8 prpa

prpa

Pro

• Members
  • 426 posts
  • Locationtrip around the sun

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:40 AM

Today I recorded a whole map on pub#3 from my point of view, where I again was called a wallhacker, amongst others by a limited admin (prpa), who still was too lazy to spectate me.

I have just two questions:

- Show me when and where did I called you a cheater?
- Who said or what actions by me make you believe that I am an admin?

enlighten me pls.

#9 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:53 PM

Ok, my apologies, I asked PHOENIX whether I should do something like this to prove I don't hack, maybe there has been a misunderstanding, I don't know ...

@prpa: Sorry, I thought you were a limited admin, and since I didn't see anybody with a score suspicious enough but yours, I suspected you called me a wallhacker, since you said it twice when I died.
Anyway, in that case you should take a look at this: http://css.setti.inf...heater-in-game/

#10 prpa

prpa

Pro

• Members
  • 426 posts
  • Locationtrip around the sun

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:07 PM

I suspected you called me a wallhacker, since you said it twice when I died.

Server was almost full and u think I'll say anything while u are dead in case i had you in my mind. Wrong.

Sorry, I thought you were a limited admin, and since I didn't see anybody with a score suspicious enough but yours,

Suspicious score is all you got????

Posted Image

#11 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:24 PM

First of all, if prpa think that you have wh you should get tk. As many of us do when we see a wallhacker (when we are sure ofc).
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#12 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:40 PM

tk = permban.
see wh, report, don't tk

#13 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:57 PM

tk = permban.
see wh, report, don't tk

I absoloutely disagree. I report the cheater but i can't wait 2 or more days for admins to renspond when wallhacker, aimboter or speedhacker is on the server.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#14 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:01 PM

it's not for you or anyone to agree or disagree, its the rules that k1ller set.
you rather not report, keep tk him, and then he will come back tomorrow, and the day after, and weeks and months after, instead of just reporting and 2 days later he will be gone forever. smart kid

#15 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:59 PM

you rather not report, keep tk him,

I didn't say that. I just say that i report him and at the same time i tk him. So i didn't let him to get funny with their cheats for these 2 days.Also i have never seen anyone to come here and blame me for tks. What this mean?
Posted Image

#16 Al1

Al1

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 700 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:42 AM

Good players often get called cheaters. This is just natural because others can't explain how somebody else should be better than them, I did it too when I was a noob. Players can be better due to more experience, skill, reaction, better components, luck, or sometimes (unfortunately) due to hacks. CS:S is flooded with cheaters, which makes it understandable, why noobs often flame about others without having any certain proof. With time, I became better, and hence also I was accused of using hacks. But recently a lot of regulars and other limited admins started to as well accuse me of cheating, ingame and on the forum, so I decided to restore my reputation and "prove" to you that I don't. Today I recorded a whole map on pub#3 from my point of view, where I again was called a wallhacker, amongst others by a limited admin (prpa), who still was too lazy to spectate me. I wasn't that good, in the end I had a score of 23-7, because I was teamkilled twice while fully equipped at the beginning of a round, but I still did 2 doorbangs and some other nice kills. Some now might say, anyone can make a video of themselves not cheating, which is why I will keep recording demos for a while, upload the ones where I own here, and offer to keep recording demos at request. But I'm just sick of regulars and admins flaming about me cheating, without having any proof. Check every demo you want, you won't find one where I hack. So either keep spectating me if you wish, or just kindly stfu. :) Link to my recorded demo: removed Link to the SourceTV version: https://css.setti.in...10-de_dust2.dem

Omg Syrinxeno you are trying to restore your reputation with this topic. Absolutely wrong
I think you have problems other species.
I personally think it will have a very hard to regain your reputation because you abusing admins rights banning players for nothing and using bugs in the maps(You know that it is forbidden) and now you're accused of hacking from the many regular players and limited admins.
To be honest I never Spectate you because i think you're a good player and I'm not sure that you use some hack. but I m sure you're a good liar, and that you abusing admins rights. So good luck. :no:

#17 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:30 AM

Wtf are you talking about? What is it with these wrong accusations? I never abused my admin rights, why the fuck would you think something like this?! And why do you call me a liar? You better have a good explanation for this ...

#18 Al1

Al1

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 700 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:46 AM

Wtf are you talking about? What is it with these wrong accusations? I never abused my admin rights, why the fuck would you think something like this?! And why do you call me a liar? You better have a good explanation for this ...

This demo shows that it was a intended ban. You banned me for 120 min and you are immediately left the game. If the ban was wrong, why did not you ban a cheater. In fact, who was cheating? No one. You lied to me that you missclicked.
You ban the admin for fun and leave the server unprotected.
Strange action??
http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

[color=#008000]After that ban i got a message

[color=#ff0000]fuck, sry dude
[color=#ff0000]i missclicked
[color=#ff0000]I'm soooo sorry

[color=#0000ff]I replay to you

[color=#0000ff]hahahahahaha i will kill you 50 times for this
[color=#0000ff]Motherfucker congrate for admin power

After that i found you on the Server#4 and I did a little joke 5 min ban with the name of SourceTV

[color=#ff0000]lol, i got them several months ago
[color=#ff0000]yeah, you probably will ...
[color=#ff0000]did you just do this?:
[color=#ff0000](ADMIN) SourceTV: banned player SyrinXeno[AUT]
[color=#ff0000]You have been banned by Admin for 5 minutes

[color=#0000ff]hahahahahah SourceTv banned you hahahahaha
[color=#0000ff]sorry joke
[color=#0000ff]I DIDNT KNOW
[color=#0000ff]OK LET`S PLAY THAT WAS JUST 5 MIN BAN

Tomorrow i was watched the demo
You lied to me why?????
If you remember I was one of those who gave you support for admin right and you're back to me nicely with a knife in the back
http://css.setti.inf...h__1#entry33523

In this case, you still abuse rights.omg why wtf is wrong with you.
Did you read the players message . They are looking for admin to ban bug users?
No way... Admin have rights to do this.. LOL
Kid do you think this is fun to watch!?
Lucky_Strike(SUI) connected.
SyrinXeno[AUT] killed mTz with deagle.
css.setti.info connected.
*DEAD* mTz : bug user !
*DEAD* mTz : ban

*DEAD* chickencharlie : voteban
SyrinXeno[AUT] killed AHTud-_-b6uOTuK with ak47.
Achievements disabled: demo playing.
*DEAD* chickencharlie : admin
DIXY7 connected.
*DEAD* chickencharlie : admin

After that you Posting here
http://css.setti.inf...ps-de-dust-pcg/
Ironically
How do we believe to you in the future :angry:

#19 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationGreece, Macedonia

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:10 AM

It smells Azriii [AUT] here...same dudes we are facing...
Be the BEST of the Rest...

#20 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationGreece, Macedonia

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:11 AM

PRo players...Liers...Wallhackers...Kiddos...etc etc...
Be the BEST of the Rest...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users