Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:34 AM

same DUDES we are facing?
Mavro seriously you got a problem called prejudices

#22 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

Setti's "cheating" regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts
  • LocationRight behind you with a knife ;)

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:31 PM

Dude, you really have too much time watching these demos and making these videos...
I didn't ban you for fun, I - as I already told you - just missclicked ... maybe I wanted to ban P0NYH0F, aka kush., maybe I just opened the panel to get his SteamID in case he leaves when I have enough proof, maybe I tried to write something, didn't open the chat and accidentally banned you, or maybe my cat jumped on my keyboard, I don't know anymore, but I didn't lie and I never abused my admin rights.

About map bugs, I asked k1ller about them and he said it is allowed ... the bomb is anyway still defusable!

@Mavro: Stop flaming noob, either get some evidence or stfu.

#23 Al1

Al1

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 700 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:20 PM

Dude, you really have too much time watching these demos and making these videos... I didn't ban you for fun, I - as I already told you - just missclicked ... maybe I wanted to ban P0NYH0F, aka kush., maybe I just opened the panel to get his SteamID in case he leaves when I have enough proof, maybe I tried to write something, didn't open the chat and accidentally banned you, or maybe my cat jumped on my keyboard, I don't know anymore, but I didn't lie and I never abused my admin rights..

Lmao you made ​​my day. I can not believe that you post boolshit like this . I ask you again, if the ban was
accidentally (cat ban) after that why you not ban a cheaters. You could ban all cheaters on your list. You have
left the server immediately

About map bugs, I asked k1ller about them and he said it is allowed ... the bomb is anyway still defusable!

You mean K1lleR gave you permission to using a bug in this map.Lol! I do not think so. Aniway defuze the bomb in
this map is impossible and map bug users is like cheaters.

#24 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:01 PM

Lol, what do I care, believe me or not, I banned you by accident, and you were the one abusing your rights by intentionally banning me, so stfu.

And map bug using is not like cheating, k1ller told me not to ban bug users.
Also defusing is still possible, it's not my fault you don't know how to.

No more sense in continuing the argument, topic can be locked.

#25 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationGreece, Macedonia

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:55 PM

SYRIN

I am noob as u say...i dont know how to get proofs or demos but a wh is a wh...so i let inspector boobz do his job once again...Then i will be happy... :) Azrii was doing the same things...i wont be surpriced if u had used or use wh... QQ
Be the BEST of the Rest...

#26 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:22 PM

SYRIN

I am noob as u say...i dont know how to get proofs or demos but a wh is a wh...so i let inspector boobz do his job once again...Then i will be happy... :) Azrii was doing the same things...i wont be surpriced if u had used or use wh... QQ

That's why Azrii is banned:
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#27 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:54 AM

SYRIN

I am noob as u say...i dont know how to get proofs or demos but a wh is a wh...so i let inspector boobz do his job once again...Then i will be happy... Posted Image Azrii was doing the same things...i wont be surpriced if u had used or use wh... QQ

You really need to see him play in a live video, its freaky ;D He already said he uses a 7.1 soundsystem

#28 masterx

masterx

Expert

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 253 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:30 AM

Ps. Syrin! Last time when I said 'they look suspicious" I wasn't referring to you.
But all those kills you make on demos are possible with good headcare!
c2=a2+b2-2abcosγ

#29 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:09 PM

*DEAD* masterx :  xeno stop that shit

masterx :  They are ghosting, end of story

masterx :  atleast sigi is with someone.
Since everyone was accusing me and sigi, it looked like you were also refering to me ... who else?
But thanks for recognizing.

#30 masterx

masterx

Expert

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:33 PM

It's gameplay! :D Ofc u accuse everyone who kills u there 8))
c2=a2+b2-2abcosγ

#31 Bertuccio

Bertuccio

Regular

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:49 PM

Posted Image

Relax, masturbate and wait for evidences before this discomfort.

P.D: anyway i have defused the bomb on that map when t have used the bug.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users