• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jonhykrazy

Jonhykrazy

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:22 PM

First of all, hello, im new here.
I've downloaded the CS: S orangebox setti and I'm having some issues whit it.

1) In the file that comes whit it (i downloaded it from thepiratebay), the file that is also on FAQ, it says to run as Admin to avoid problems. When i try to run as admin this error message appears:
"O Windows não consegue localizar "hl2.exe". Certifique-se de que escreveu o nome corretamente, e, em seguida, tente de novo" (in Portuguese)
In english: (translated whit google translator)
"Windows can not find 'hl2.exe." Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again ".
This is my first problem.

2)Every servers says "Server not responding". I already browse that error on the forums and i found that i need to make an exception on the firewall. I think i have already an exception.
But the exception is for hl2 and maybe that's the problem . And i can't make exceptions for a Bat file.
Maybe is my antivirus.
I'm using Avira AntiVir Personal- Free Antivirus. Maybe it is blocking cs:s
Any help will be appreciated. If you can take some screenshots to i see better how do i add exceptions using Avira or make exception to the cs:s in the windows firewall

Sorry about my english. I possibily have make some mistakes because im portuguese and its a bit hard to wrire in english for me.

#2 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:44 AM

Ask this in the release thread, http://css.setti.inf...-nosteam-setti/

Locked.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users