• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Rampanalle

Rampanalle

• Guests
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:28 PM

Hi :)

So yesterday I connected to Setti CSS #1 to play for a while since I was simply bored.
Joined the game and onto Ts, Neki calls out "B" on chat so ye i start rushin with the rest, i get 'bout 100 ft. onwards and Neki TKs me and instantly bans me.

So I'm little confused 'bout this as i haven't ever cheated nor been even accused for that and have been quite active resently on CSS #1 playin well, like rest of us noobs but havn't been anyway offensive or rude or AFKed for long times.

So would be very pleased to get some sort of explanation for my ban and remove if the ban is still active :)

-Rampanalle

#2 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:06 PM

I'm not sure we knew what we were doing giving Neki ban rights...

^ 'bove line is 'bout what Neki complained 'bout 'nother 'dmin. Let's wait for Neki's answer and see if he can give any reason for your ban. If not, I'm sure your ban can be removed.

You talk as if you'd been playing at Setti before. Did you use different name before? If not, welcome to Setti where players get banned only without reason.
Posted Image

#3 Rampanalle

Rampanalle

• Guests
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 05:07 PM

Well i'm quite new to the server but been playin for past month or so quite actively - allmost daily. So i think most of regs atleast regon my "face" once they've blasted it to million pieces ingame ^_____^

#4 NekiNeznanec_

NekiNeznanec_

Regular

• Guests
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:22 PM

Rampanalle: I removed your ban a minute after it happened because I realised it had been a mistake. The thing was that you had the bomb a round or 2 before and you didn't know what to do with it until half of the team was already down. Ok you are a noob and generally it's not a problem cause everyone has to learn at some point. Then that round happened. Yes, I called B and usually when u call a side you want your team mates to help you rush along or go to other side to cover. You and some german noob (who accually provoked the ban) did nothing from the above. You were running with the gun in your hands(that makes you a lot slower if you hadn't noticed) and blocked a few players. I was sort of nervous cause we hadn't accomplished to make even 1 good rush in that map althought the team wasn't bad and the result was 2-10 or something, so I TKed you and I wanted to tell you about holding knife while running and stuff. Maybe a bad way to do it but you sure would have remembered it. But when I TKed you, that german idiot instantly TKed me also like he would make a game out of it LOL. I reacted in afect and banned both of you for a shorter period of time. Then Saatanantaja made a remark on the action and made me realise I had made a mistake. At least on your part anyway, that german sucker I don't want to see again.
Try to follow regular players and their gameplay and you will have no problem, at least with me. Sorry again.

#5 NekiNeznanec_

NekiNeznanec_

Regular

• Guests
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:28 PM

I was sort of nervous cause we hadn't accomplished to make even 1 good rush in that map althought the team wasn't bad and the result was 2-10 or something, so I TKed you and I wanted to tell you about holding knife while running and stuff. Maybe a bad way to do it but you sure would have remembered it..

Usually I don't even bother, but I've seen you a lot on the server lately so it would make sense to tell you some things.

#6 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:08 PM

Rampanalle I saw u in game ,it looked like bad a performance at the circus with bunch of drunk clowns ,u don't plant ,block ,tf......
I also tk bots ,who blocks the whole team at spawn ( if bot is infront) ,and if bomber does't plant ,so I clearly understand why neki was pissed ,his team was losing ,and players like u didn't plant ,just fucked around . Ban wasn't the best solution ,on the other hand it was just for minute ,and u came over here with this cry post.
My best advice to u would be : try to play at setti 2 ,3 ,4 for a few months ,then come to us and we'll see. ;)

#7 Rampanalle

Rampanalle

• Guests
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:55 PM

Neki thanks for your post.. For real thanks.. I know i've slacked at planting time to time but generally i try to plant basically as soon as b-site is covered.. As for running with the gun it's just that i'm not all that wacky with dodgin and know that CT's can rush basically as fast to the "tunnel" to B so was just prepared to shoot (lil bit of my mistake :/) :) and for blockin I generally hate it myself allso ALOT and try to prevent from doing it when ever it's possible as I hate it too much myself gettin "gangbanged" at doorway or stuff..

Anyway thanks for your input. I'll try and be little faster on my moves now on :)

#8 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:17 PM

@ Neki
You shouldn't be banning (noob) players anyway. Only cheaters.

If your opposing team was losing would you go to spectator mode and spectate players just in case there was someone who you deem to be too noob to play? No, you wouldn't. You just see your own teammates and try to gain own benefit by banning them. That is wrong.

The less there is admin intervention in the game the better. Optimal situation is to have 100% system controlled gaming environment. If you see noobs you can tell them to go to Setti #3 or #4 (Pub #2 is starting to be too good too :-) - if they don't understand or don't want to go then it's OK too.
Posted Image

#9 NekiNeznanec_

NekiNeznanec_

Regular

• Guests
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:25 PM

If your opposing team was losing would you go to spectator mode and spectate players just in case there was someone who you deem to be too noob to play? No, you wouldn't.

True. I was being very subjective.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users