unban failbust bhopscript

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 birdy

birdy

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:07 PM

Hello guys, here is birdshooter (birdyyy) from pub2. My friend got banned.
He can't post it becouse the admins blocked him.
His name is arTemis aka. Miau and he got banned for using a bHop-script "TROLOLOL".
Watch now this failbust
I thinks it says all that he dont "bhop-script".
I dont know who banned him but the admins can`t have much skill.
Becouse its normal bhopping what he can do in all public servers.
He played 1 half year only bhopping and got skillz.
So please unban Miau.
He is clean and steamed. He isn't VAC banned.
He play ESL and CSSMIXES and he isn't banned.
Pls watch this and see he dont bhop-scrippting and unban him.
Your birdshooter from Pub2.

#2 birdy

birdy

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:23 PM

His ESL account : [color=#0000FF]http://www.esl.eu/de/#/de/player/4401483/
His CSSMIXES account : [color=#0000FF]http://cssmixes.co.uk/user/profile/uid/98699

#3 birdy

birdy

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:29 PM

Al1....
ur really low....
why ur closing this topic?
becouse he is better than u
he isn't bhop-scriptting...FACE THE TRUTH AL1 THAT MIAU/ARTEMIS DIDNT SCRIPTED !

#4 lintu21

lintu21

One of us

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:03 PM

:D
lintu over and out tschschschschschsch...

#5 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:43 PM

Dont flame Al1. Your friend already made an unban request.

#6 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:17 PM

I would unban. Bhop script is common and getting banned for that is lame. Admins could have just told arTemis to not use the bhop script.

#7 Selena

Selena

No Nonsense Taker

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 702 posts
  • LocationSetti 3's Kindergarten

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:29 PM

Can limited admins then get a clear list on what they can and can't do?? We ban and we get in trouble. We don't ban then players get angry at us. 1 admin tells us bunny hopping is not allowed and then the next is unbanning players that have used it.

We have a job to do but we can't do it if we are receiving conflicting instructions.

#8 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:01 PM

Limited admins can't permanently ban players. You can't do any damage ;)

Your conflict resolution goes around banning or not banning players. I've stopped hackers by telling them to disable the cheat. They disable the cheat and everybody plays nicely. It's naive to think that you can ban all cheaters. That's why it's better if players disable their cheats when they join Setti rather than being banned by admins. Obviously you can ban the cheater later if he doesn't disable the cheat. It's psychology. It works better than threatening the cheater with ban -_-

This bhop ban is example of major fuckup. Normal regular player got banned because he bunny hopped. It doesn't matter if he did it with script or not. Admin could have told him not to use bhop script and then continue playing. Instead he banned and now there are several people on bad mood.

#9 Selena

Selena

No Nonsense Taker

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 702 posts
  • LocationSetti 3's Kindergarten

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:15 PM

Fine, then you head admins need to decide. We do as we are told and then get in trouble for it. Setti head administrating is a mess right now.

#10 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:53 PM

You can do what you want. The main point of admins is that sometimes there are idiots on the server and admins are good way to maintain normal playing conditions when it's not possible automatically. Admins have privileges over the normal players to control other players. That way admins can try to keep the server gaming experience enjoyable.

People aren't playing CS:S to get to see written rules and trying to adapt themselves to rules on the server. Players join servers and play there normally in their own style. They do normal stuff that is possible in the game. Bunny hopping is possible in the game. Some have learned to bunny hop very well. Did the bunny hopper affect the gaming experience in so negative way that he needed to be banned?

Everybody should be there just playing. Admins are necessary evil on every online multiplayer game. It'd be better if games would prevent wrong kind of behavior in the first place. Unfortunately that's not the case, and unfortunately we need regular players to look after the server.

#11 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:50 PM

Bunny hopping is possible in the game. Some have learned to bunny hop very well. Did the bunny hopper affect the gaming experience in so negative way that he needed to be banned?

If arTemis was hopping like that on my watch I'd told him to stop bunnyhopping. It's impossible to say whether a person is using a script or just good at making mouse bindings with which to jump with. It's irrelevant whether he is using a mwheelup binding or some "press this key to bunnyhop" script to jump. If players want to jump like that they should go jumping on other servers.

Another similar but not as annoying bug in the game is the fastswitch with AWP. It's clearly a bug that quickly switching weapons is faster than doing the normal reload. It doesn't make any sense. In CS1.6 it was possible to shoot through walls. In CS:S it isn't. If CSS 2 is released I'm 100% sure that Valve would fix fastreloading and try to prevent bunnyhopping. Valve did something like 15 patches to fix bunny hopping in TF2. I'm not sure if bunnyhopping is possible in TF2 now but Valve did lots of updates to prevent it. Bunny hopping is a bug and exploiting bugs is cheating. It's irrelevant if you are "wallhacking" via friend's monitor or using a program to see through walls. Bunny hopping is a similar issue. It's irrelevant how you do it. Admins should tell players to stop bunny hopping if players are bunny hopping too much.

Players who can't deal with the pressure of being a (limited) admin can have their admin privileges removed.
Posted Image

#12 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

Setti's "cheating" regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts
  • LocationRight behind you with a knife ;)

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:12 PM

Another similar but not as annoying bug in the game is the fastswitch with AWP. It's clearly a bug that quickly switching weapons is faster than doing the normal reload. It doesn't make any sense. In CS1.6 it was possible to shoot through walls. In CS:S it isn't. If CSS 2 is released I'm 100% sure that Valve would fix fastreloading and try to prevent bunnyhopping.

Lol, you clearly haven't played in a long time (at least with AWP). The fastswitch bug with AWP has been fixed already, some patches ago! It's now not faster anymore coz you can't zoom/shoot until the amount of time it takes to reload has passed (however it caused a new bug where if you fully reload the AWP and switch to another weapon and back, you can't shoot nor reload until the time it takes to reload has passed).
Seriously, please tell me you knew it's fixed already, or that this isn't a fix to you yet Oo

#13 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:48 PM

Seriously, please tell me you knew it's fixed already, or that this isn't a fix to you yet Oo

I had a feeling they fixed it because I remember writing about it earlier but then again I wasn't 100% sure :mrgreen:

Maybe this patch: http://css.setti.inf...3084#entry13084

When do they fix bunny hopping like they did for quickswitch? Valve fixed bh for TF2!
Posted Image

#14 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:06 PM

When do they fix bunny hopping like they did for quickswitch?

They won't.

#15 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

When do they fix bunny hopping like they did for quickswitch?

They won't.

They fixed quickswitching.
Posted Image

#16 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:24 PM

They fixed quickswitching.

So what? It's not difficult for them to fix Bhop right now. They wont because many players will stop playing CS:S. Some of them already stopped because of the 2010 big summer update.

#17 lintu21

lintu21

One of us

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:28 PM

What do you all have against Bhop?
And why is to Bhop, a Bug? :D

But Marioc is Right. If they would remove it, I will stop playing Css, too.
Bhop is a nice addition to the gameplay. It's Fun...
And it's isn't so hard to detect Bhop Scripters.
lintu over and out tschschschschschsch...

#18 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:18 PM

And why is to Bhop, a Bug? :D

Yes, it is a bug. It is clearly a mathematical bug. When you are strafing and "moving forward" at the same time you gain speed. This bug has existed since Doom or Quake most likely. When jumping was made possible (people who played Doom might remember the times) it brought plenty of new moving capabilities. See this video for demonstration:

Nowadays the same bugs remain even though game developers try to prevent them. In CS:S it is easy to gain speed by jumping when you are going downwards on slopes. Some pro players are now jumping on every sloping polygon in the maps - clearly a bug even though it requires a tremendous amount of skill and practice.

But Marioc is Right. If they would remove it, I will stop playing Css, too.

Good. It'd make the game much more enjoyable. Valve might also start making a new version of CS:S (different from console game Global Offensive :sick: ) if people stopped playing. Maybe then we'd get rid of bunny hopping just like in TF2. :thumbsup:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users