• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 045Lucht

045Lucht

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:49 PM

Hello cool admins, full admins and the german-nazi schweinhund banning admin,

Toyday i played the dust 2 server again, in the morning lemmings said i was aimbotting, because i got a no scope with scout while leaning, , ,

He did not banned me because i had XXX bad score i think,, lemmings XXXXX

This evening, 10 min ago, i was banned while being 10 - 1 in the 4th round, , , while i got killed in a very failed way i was banned, while i dont cheat and high score dont mean shit to me.

All i want to say is i XXXX on the one admin who knows who i mean whom i suspect op being a XXXX german / semi XXXXXX-XXXXXX,

greetings, and may the XXXX die in XXXXX

peace

#2 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:38 PM

One: I never said you were aimbotting. Just that you were a lucky bot. Go to the demo and try and show me where I say you cheat. I didn't, so try and understand what is said to you before getting your panties in a bunch. You will see, it will help in life.

BTW, have I already mentioned that you were a lucky bot? Yeah, I guess I did...

Two: you got banned because you intentionnally fucked up the bomb to a place where we could not get it.

Three: you can rage all you want, kiddo. Play the game the way it is supposed to be played, plant the fuckin bomb and you will be fine on Setti. Otherwise, just go fuck yourself, or whatever rocks your boat.

#3 045Lucht

045Lucht

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:05 AM

#4 045Lucht

045Lucht

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:05 AM

as a told earlier, i was ct, and the round before that i was ct, 2 maps before that I was t and messed up the bomb twice, you are going to say you banned me for someting i did 2 maps before that? sad person, dont even fucking care if one of you unbann me, im 24 now and its prob. time to grow up and bypass lying, admin LOSERS like you who have NO girlfriend, small dick and think they can slay or ban anybody,
Setti servers arnt getting any fuller, and please, stop, adding new stuff like GO servers, because with nerd like that no one is going to play anymore, including me, so dont give crap if u are not going to unbam. you are a lyer and i can prove it .

ps . get layed

#5 045Lucht

045Lucht

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:10 AM

and you DID mentioned sevaral times : sure : when i killed you; so 2 lies XXXXXXXXer, XXXX go XXX a XXXman

#6 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

What can I say? You are not able to comprehend simple English, then come on forum whining. So let's make it simple for your little brain:

1) I never said you were cheating (watch the fuckin demo, numbnut), and I don't think you are.

2) You fucked the bomb and got banned for that about 20 seconds later.

Oh yeah, also, it's "get laid", and the ban was for seven days. Just sayin', you know, in case you did not understand that either... :thumbsup:

#7 045Lucht

045Lucht

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:40 PM

i believe you said, watch the demo, its not possible to shoot that way with a scout?, and was i not going great for the team begin 3 times in a rope most inflicing player? stfu. u gay

#8 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:04 PM

Knows nothing, understands less... Topic closed, enjoy your ban :cheers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users