Infazci_25's Content

There have been 197 items by Infazci_25 (Search limited from 14-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#80750 Banned Again?

Posted by Infazci_25 on 07 December 2012 - 04:35 PM in Ban / unban requests

gtfo idiot.

First you got banned by me and mentiroso
and then you bought steam version for cheating again? :lol: :lol: :lol:

#80333 preplexer is back

Posted by Infazci_25 on 29 November 2012 - 05:51 PM in Offtopic

yippie perp my lovely admin :clap:

#79775 CSS is boring without Setti

Posted by Infazci_25 on 21 November 2012 - 09:28 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Is CSS boring without setti?

#79438 Tournament teams.

Posted by Infazci_25 on 18 November 2012 - 10:01 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Yoos are two different teams!

I dont understand where the problem is?

Only because tow times same name? (then it is not Yoo it is Koo) :facepalm:

#79258 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by Infazci_25 on 16 November 2012 - 03:36 PM in Ban / unban requests

#   1234 "Опа_чирик" STEAM_0:0:533212225 16:05    85 0 active

dm server

noob with obvious wh

whole demo

http://css.setti.inf...52-de_dust2.dem

Tick ~28500 is epic.

yes, he is a noob thatswhy he cant use that wh correct :lol:  , but it was reall obvious going straight ahead to enemies.

#79248 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by Infazci_25 on 16 November 2012 - 01:34 PM in Ban / unban requests

#   1234 "Опа_чирик" STEAM_0:0:533212225 16:05    85 0 active

dm server

noob with obvious wh

whole demo

http://css.setti.inf...52-de_dust2.dem

Tick ~28500 is epic.

#79179 Are you smarter than a chimp?

Posted by Infazci_25 on 15 November 2012 - 04:59 PM in Offtopic

i got 9

#78492 unban

Posted by Infazci_25 on 09 November 2012 - 08:51 PM in Ban / unban requests

oh my god dont ban zocky, he is one of the friendliest and kindest players i have ever seen in setti.

infa i agree with you man..but dont be so dramatic dude it's not a permban... ;)

yes but its not the first time he got banned

#78483 unban

Posted by Infazci_25 on 09 November 2012 - 07:52 PM in Ban / unban requests

oh my god dont ban zocky, he is one of the friendliest and kindest players i have ever seen in setti.

#78036 Barack Obama vs. Mitt Romney

Posted by Infazci_25 on 06 November 2012 - 11:20 PM in Offtopic

btw, I heard that 92% of the germans would vote for Obama! :mellow:

because we dont want a second bush!

#77994 Barack Obama vs. Mitt Romney

Posted by Infazci_25 on 06 November 2012 - 07:54 PM in Offtopic

me too

#77897 Best quality ( haha )

Posted by Infazci_25 on 06 November 2012 - 12:35 AM in Videos, demos and other clips

Average of 35 fps? OMG, you really have to be a pro to play like that with so few fps :P

Maybe I should also upload some nice ownages by me of demos I still have, but unfortunately my iPotato only has 0.1 megapixel :(

my fps is always under 40 -.-

#77874 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by Infazci_25 on 05 November 2012 - 09:27 PM in Ban / unban requests

dm server

# 18962 "tuga_kilar" STEAM_0:0:733369538 08:46 65 0 active

http://css.setti.inf...33-de_dust2.dem

from beginning some kind of aim, body aim or sth like this.

normally i joined spec to look if he is whing, but recognized the other thing

Status: [color=#008000]Permbanned by headHUNTERZ (06.11.2012)

#77725 !radio

Posted by Infazci_25 on 04 November 2012 - 03:59 PM in Suggestions

yeah dude..radio is really useless..anyone that wants to listen to some music can do it byhimself there is no need for a radio in setti..besides anyone who bothers the others with his mic music can be kicked/banned for mic spamming... :)

Like Addy!! he always play songs and never stops -.- and !radio would be great idea and dj for setti too because if they open youtube they will lag and with radio in css not!!

addy can be the dj for the radio music :lol:

#77720 ban again

Posted by Infazci_25 on 04 November 2012 - 02:55 PM in Ban / unban requests

johngr is his name

#77687 uunban request G*U*S*T*A*V - clan (st.gustav, el gustav, glustaufa)

Posted by Infazci_25 on 04 November 2012 - 12:51 AM in Ban / unban requests

I think one year ban is quite enough to force a cheater to change his mind and start playing clean. Just my opinion.

ok then let us make a list with banned people and then we can unban them after one year!

where is the sense?

cheating=permanent ban !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I accept and respect your opinion. Lets say you are right. So let me guess. A good move would be the topic [color=#0000ff]Ban/unban requests become Ban requests only? Besides, whats the point of having a topic named Ban/unban requests when no unban requests should be done?

there are many bans because other things, not only cheaters! for example teamkilling, spamming with chat and so on!

unban request topic is for banned people who wanna defend themselves for wrong bans (for example wh, which isnt a wh only good headset)!

this guys havent any evidence for not cheating, because its kinda obvious.

#77681 uunban request G*U*S*T*A*V - clan (st.gustav, el gustav, glustaufa)

Posted by Infazci_25 on 03 November 2012 - 10:59 PM in Ban / unban requests

cmon guys. Thats more than 1 year ago and we were well oilded and tried this fucking hack together for about 2-5mins.
Consequences: our pc´s crashed, we got a trojan and we needed a long time to repair this shit pc´s. :facepalm:
Till this moment we never used and wont use any hack or smth like that again !
I think some of you watched us often and maybe one of you can approve that, isnt it?
Pls give us a 2nd chance cause thats not fair on the contrary to the others, an example, i heard that Uraganull and Halabala also
had permaban before the setti servers restarted, so why THEY didnt get a perma again?!
And why suddenly you searched for proofs that happend more that a year ago that you can ban us? Is some1 mad cause
he wasnt solo top on the stats any more?! So why you didnt ban us immediately after this inimitable incident?! I hope you will belive us
that we are fair players and dont cheat ! We hope you will accept that and unban us. ty
greets, gustavs

once cheater ever cheater!

so in my opininion who have had a permban before on setti servers should get it again, so the other guys too.

This is not making any sense people can change even cheaters can ;)

cheating and being a human are quiet different things!

#77679 uunban request G*U*S*T*A*V - clan (st.gustav, el gustav, glustaufa)

Posted by Infazci_25 on 03 November 2012 - 10:56 PM in Ban / unban requests

I think one year ban is quite enough to force a cheater to change his mind and start playing clean. Just my opinion.

ok then let us make a list with banned people and then we can unban them after one year!

where is the sense?

cheating=permanent ban !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#77656 uunban request G*U*S*T*A*V - clan (st.gustav, el gustav, glustaufa)

Posted by Infazci_25 on 03 November 2012 - 07:16 PM in Ban / unban requests

cmon guys. Thats more than 1 year ago and we were well oilded and tried this fucking hack together for about 2-5mins.
Consequences: our pc´s crashed, we got a trojan and we needed a long time to repair this shit pc´s. :facepalm:
I think some of you watched us often and maybe one of you can approve that, isnt it?
Pls give us a 2nd chance cause thats not fair on the contrary to the others, an example, i heard that Uraganull and Halabala also
had permaban before the setti servers restarted, so why THEY didnt get a perma again?!
And why suddenly you searched for proofs that happend more that a year ago that you can ban us? Is some1 mad cause
he wasnt solo top on the stats any more?! So why you didnt ban us immediately after this inimitable incident?! I hope you will belive us
that we are fair players and dont cheat ! We hope you will accept that and unban us. ty
greets, gustavs

so in my opininion who have had a permban before on setti servers should get it again, so the other guys too.

Dude, did you read our whole story?
And for that matter "once cheater ever cheater!", I think thats a retarded opinion ... do you think ppl dont lern something of their faults?

once cheater, ever cheater. Thats my opinion and i will not change it.

Once retarded, ever retarded ;)

cry more ;)

#77649 my experience with cs go

Posted by Infazci_25 on 03 November 2012 - 05:05 PM in Gaming discussion

i suck hard :)

#77646 uunban request G*U*S*T*A*V - clan (st.gustav, el gustav, glustaufa)

Posted by Infazci_25 on 03 November 2012 - 04:50 PM in Ban / unban requests

greets, gustavs

Dude, did you read our whole story?
And for that matter "once cheater ever cheater!", I think thats a retarded opinion ... do you think ppl dont lern something of their faults?

once cheater, ever cheater. Thats my opinion and i will not change it.

#77634 uunban request G*U*S*T*A*V - clan (st.gustav, el gustav, glustaufa)

Posted by Infazci_25 on 03 November 2012 - 02:30 PM in Ban / unban requests

greets, gustavs

#77540 uunban request G*U*S*T*A*V - clan (st.gustav, el gustav, glustaufa)

Posted by Infazci_25 on 02 November 2012 - 05:56 PM in Ban / unban requests

holyshit :wacko: :wacko:

btw u can enter a steamid using diassembler

if he does rly cheat plz remove him from psychostats then i can be top 10 :) :)

you have experience in that case?

#77364 Shot when already behind the wall - ludicrous edition

Posted by Infazci_25 on 01 November 2012 - 06:25 AM in Setti CS:S servers

happens to me sometimes

#77189 Worst admins of 2012

Posted by Infazci_25 on 30 October 2012 - 08:46 PM in Setti CS:S servers

i cant choose one on part 1 of limited admins, thatswhy i choose Ohr :)

But i have to say i like perplexer :), thatswhy i vote for sculder ;).