errormyname's Content

There have been 157 items by errormyname (Search limited from 21-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#81422 Psychostats

Posted by errormyname on 19 December 2012 - 05:55 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Still not working :(

#62285 Psychostats

Posted by errormyname on 17 February 2012 - 10:47 PM in Setti CS:S servers

me too...

#68083 Psychostats

Posted by errormyname on 31 May 2012 - 05:18 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Yea, works fine now :thumbsup:

Thanks !

#80510 Where are the setti servers -.-

Posted by errormyname on 03 December 2012 - 01:16 PM in Setti CS:S servers

The servers are working at the moment !!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Big thanks :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#63998 The Admin's ban me much time for NO REASON!!!

Posted by errormyname on 12 March 2012 - 06:04 PM in Ban / unban requests

He´s known as aim and wh cheater and it surprises him to be banned :facepalm:

#64040 The Admin's ban me much time for NO REASON!!!

Posted by errormyname on 12 March 2012 - 08:30 PM in Ban / unban requests

But the Guy has a LIFE!

LOL, but your 30 posts per day^^ :no:

#64156 The Admin's ban me much time for NO REASON!!!

Posted by errormyname on 14 March 2012 - 05:58 AM in Ban / unban requests

LOL, der ist krank im Hirn :no:

#66684 Admin request in pub 2

Posted by errormyname on 27 April 2012 - 03:08 PM in Setti CS:S servers

+1 from me :thumbsup:

#79052 Tournament teams.

Posted by errormyname on 14 November 2012 - 02:01 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Come on guys make some teams here :D

Isn´t it a bit too soon to make teams for the "not sure" tournament without the approximate time or other informations, e.g. who will organize it etc. ? :unsure:

#78834 Headset Suggestion

Posted by errormyname on 12 November 2012 - 05:05 PM in Gaming discussion

I want a headset that supports real 5.1-7.1 surround sound, so I can localize any incoming sneaky bastard from every angle.

In my opinion, a virtuall surround sound works better than real surround sound. First I had this one here: http://www.speedlink...id=25160&paus=1

But since a few months I use this one from Logitech: http://www.logitech....g/headsets/5095

--> It´s awesome but more expensive

At the end, I don´t think a real surround headset is automatically better than a virtuall surround sound. Also a friend of mine has the roccat kave, it´s not a bad headset but it doesn´t get close to the Logitech one (only around 100$ if you buy it on amazon).

#78850 Headset Suggestion

Posted by errormyname on 12 November 2012 - 06:06 PM in Gaming discussion

@myname: real sound is also very good. everyone takes the headset he wants :-)

It can be of course ;)

@Ellanios: I stopped using the headphone because I sold it to another friend, because he needed a new one and I wanted to buy a "high-end" headset instead of a middle class. Actually I don´t think it is broken since I buyed it maybe 1 year ago ^^. But another friend of mine had the headset to, but his stopped working (not broken) so he brought it back to the shop and changen it to the roccat kave. Anyway I can summ up something about the medusa:

+ it´s enjoyable to wear
+ the sound is good (extrem nice bass) especially for the "lower" prize of only around 45 €
+ the cable is using usb and it´s long enough (maybe 3m) but it´s curling in sometimes.
+ there is a special bag attached and the microphone worked fine for me too

- After some hours your ears maybe become hot
- Maybe not the best processing but I can´t remember something bad with my one (sold it in Summer)
- Not the best drivers

Well, another thing for the roccat kave... It´s not an usb headset and I can´t recommend jack plugs for gaming :confused:

#79620 Headset Suggestion

Posted by errormyname on 20 November 2012 - 08:05 PM in Gaming discussion

Ok, I received the headset yesterday and I "tested" today for a couple of hours on various applications.

I'm a little annoyed with two things the weight and the design, especially from the equal weight distribution, it's not equal at all!! All the weight is focused on the center pad, which after a couple of hours wearing them I fell like I'm having a hole in the center of my head. I'm thinking to rip off the pads on the headband and replace it with some foam pillow or smth.

Soundwise, this headset produces very good sound, even at higher volume level the sound doesn't lose its clarity. The bass is very good, at least for my demands, other may find not as "booming" as they like it. But I tested on a various heavy bass rap and DnB songs and, I'm satisfied with the subwoofer's perfomance.

Concerning the surround sound, even though I haven't test this thouroughly, (just watched some 5.1 surround sound tests on YT), I was able to localize every sound quite easlily. Although, on css I wasn't able to enjoy that advantage. :( I don't know maybe I need to change some configurations...

Did u change the Sound in CSS too? u have to set it to 5.1 or 7.1 :)

Ähm, I set the sound in css at headphone not 5.1 or even 7.1

#79622 Headset Suggestion

Posted by errormyname on 20 November 2012 - 08:13 PM in Gaming discussion

Ok, I received the headset yesterday and I "tested" today for a couple of hours on various applications.

I'm a little annoyed with two things the weight and the design, especially from the equal weight distribution, it's not equal at all!! All the weight is focused on the center pad, which after a couple of hours wearing them I fell like I'm having a hole in the center of my head. I'm thinking to rip off the pads on the headband and replace it with some foam pillow or smth.

Soundwise, this headset produces very good sound, even at higher volume level the sound doesn't lose its clarity. The bass is very good, at least for my demands, other may find not as "booming" as they like it. But I tested on a various heavy bass rap and DnB songs and, I'm satisfied with the subwoofer's perfomance.

Concerning the surround sound, even though I haven't test this thouroughly, (just watched some 5.1 surround sound tests on YT), I was able to localize every sound quite easlily. Although, on css I wasn't able to enjoy that advantage. :( I don't know maybe I need to change some configurations...

Did u change the Sound in CSS too? u have to set it to 5.1 or 7.1 :)

Ähm, I set the sound in css at headphone not 5.1 or even 7.1

But he has a Surround HEadset so he has to do it :P

So you didn´t read my 1st post here, I use 7.1 headset :P :D
And I use headphone ingame and the sound and enemy detection is perfect ;)

#78497 get unbanned

Posted by errormyname on 09 November 2012 - 10:39 PM in Ban / unban requests

For unban requests post this information:
[color=#7F7F7F]1) Approximate date/time of ban
[color=#7F7F7F]2) Server name
[color=#7F7F7F]3) Map name
[color=#7F7F7F]4) SteamID ("status" command in console when connected to any server)
[color=#7F7F7F]5) IP (http://www.ip-adress.com[color=#7F7F7F])
[color=#7F7F7F]6) Nick when you got banned
[color=#7F7F7F]7) Admin's name who banned you

#69480 Admin Request Pub#2 & Pub#4

Posted by errormyname on 28 June 2012 - 07:25 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Yeah, you´re right. That´s an admin request topic here.

#69470 Admin Request Pub#2 & Pub#4

Posted by errormyname on 28 June 2012 - 06:32 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Yeah,
-I said "Try to voteban me" but it wasn´t on this map, but on de_losttemple_pro.
-I talked with you but I didn´t play this map this week.
-I said that, but there it was "MY NAME" into the [ERROR] Clan.

#69438 Admin Request Pub#2 & Pub#4

Posted by errormyname on 28 June 2012 - 03:18 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Thank u head :) The worst are teh hacking admins, like MY NAME!. I will make a ban request for him. He wallhacks, i recorded a demo and teamattacked, NOT by accident. And he talks about skill?

LOL :)  I thinks thats the proof you don´t know the difference between cheater or not... :thumbsup:  Nice

#69423 Admin Request Pub#2 & Pub#4

Posted by errormyname on 28 June 2012 - 02:19 PM in Setti CS:S servers

1. Noob, (your stats are not the best)  --> Saw u playing yesterday...
2. So I don´t think you are able to catch cheaters who are using wh --> for aimbot, if you ask for an admin on the other servers, you will find one mostly.

#69415 Admin Request Pub#2 & Pub#4

Posted by errormyname on 28 June 2012 - 11:52 AM in Setti CS:S servers

#69447 Admin Request Pub#2 & Pub#4

Posted by errormyname on 28 June 2012 - 03:52 PM in Setti CS:S servers

For me only? Why ? :) One hour b4 the whole Pub2 raged bout MY Name ;) i can ask someone who was there. Even good palyers like BIG BOSS SNAKE and others.

Hmm, really good player : ranked: #104 on pub2

Oh, and they also said me using triggerbot :clap: :clap: Really hard to detect ;)

#69465 Admin Request Pub#2 & Pub#4

Posted by errormyname on 28 June 2012 - 06:18 PM in Setti CS:S servers

For me only? Why ? :) One hour b4 the whole Pub2 raged bout MY Name ;) i can ask someone who was there. Even good palyers like BIG BOSS SNAKE and others.

I literally Lol'd

The demo of My Name's wallhack is deciding whether its going to be +1 or -1. Please post a link to the demo.

http://css.setti.inf...49-de_villa.dem
I think thats the demo ;)

Hmm, but that´s not me!!

1. I didn´t play this map since some month I think. But definitely not this week.
2. I always write my name in big letters: MY NAME
3. I always play in the [ERROR] Clan
4. I normally spray my error clan logo every map, but this player never sprayed. Because he doesn´t have he spray logo.

So thats not me guy (but clearly wh). Nice try :thumbsup:

#69475 Admin Request Pub#2 & Pub#4

Posted by errormyname on 28 June 2012 - 06:39 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Damn noone believes u

We wont believe it.

LOL stfu you are the only one. Don´t say "we won´t " or "noone"!!

#69471 Admin Request Pub#2 & Pub#4

Posted by errormyname on 28 June 2012 - 06:33 PM in Setti CS:S servers

And u were in the [ERROR] clan

Yes, I am on the [ERRROR] Clan but not in your demo guy. Realize it guy, I don´t cheat.

Also my ping is everytime under 30 because of my nice internet ;) But the ping of the guy in the demo is around 50.

#69467 Admin Request Pub#2 & Pub#4

Posted by errormyname on 28 June 2012 - 06:27 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Oh, I hope you catched the steamid so we can to compare with my...

#69478 Admin Request Pub#2 & Pub#4

Posted by errormyname on 28 June 2012 - 06:44 PM in Setti CS:S servers

http://css.setti.inf...er.php?id=20946
U said ur name is written in CAPS, but it isnt.

Hmm, yes but that´s a bug of the psychostats. At all psychostats besides the CS:GO write me like u said. But ask all the others, I never played like this. As I said it´s bug of psychostats, they are saying too me from Greece... But I´m from Germany. Only the CS:GO psychostats are working correctly: Country Germany and Player "MY NAME"