Перейти к содержимому

Ellanios's Content

There have been 637 items by Ellanios (Search limited from 28-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

#98820 Online Again!

Отправлено по Ellanios on 10 August 2017 - 03:44 PM в Setti announcements

lol what happened to that gang of VAC banned, mic-spamming trolls, who were residing the CS:GO servers a couple of years ago?

#98776 Flashbacks

Отправлено по Ellanios on 06 December 2016 - 06:42 PM в Offtopic

Bring back some good ol' Setti Drama 

#98504 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Отправлено по Ellanios on 18 November 2015 - 04:43 PM в Offtopic

@PodaPiwo or whatever your name is. I couldn't read your post beacause it's badly formatted, but from what I get is that you blaming that I threated you that I will ban you if the guy you reported is not hacking. Just like the others who tried to blame me you also omit to add some valueable info.

You didn't report any cheater, you and another noob were just spamming the chat like this:

"BAN CHEATER"

"ADMIN BAN OMFG"

"BAN WH WTF"

If you can't realise that by making known an admin is present you will only make the cheater turn off his hacks or even leave, then you aren't entitled to come and complain on forums.

There's a fucking message showing quite often on how to properly in-game report a hacker to the admins. Open your eyes and read it.

I actually regret for not banning an idiot like you after all. 

Other admins here are banning or slaying for even picking up their guns, but you didn't come to complain about this. ;)

Another one bites de_dust...

---

I'm disappointed that I didn't get any reply for the above post. There's a good chance the new admin that Snipy hired was vac banned about 7 months ago. 

Edit: And I can't prove this is a CS:GO vac.

#98469 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Отправлено по Ellanios on 26 October 2015 - 06:17 PM в Offtopic

Sorry for my inactivity, I'm busy lately.

Here's one more gift to make it up to you

X8693Ae.png

Acc link

lol

#98462 Gamble my "friend"...

Отправлено по Ellanios on 23 October 2015 - 03:19 PM в Offtopic

You do realise that the whole hackusation is a joke, right?

1. Baking bread is a CS:GO cheat, Gamble was playing CS:S.

2. Rizla is a common nick on the internets. Setti's rizla++ has nothing to do with the cheat coder rizla.

Even though there's a lot of people (me included) thinking Gamble is a cheater, there's still no solid ground to ban him.

Especially when the majority of the head admins think he's clean. But they are all ninja deleted now anyway.

Besides... the new trend is that a CS:S hacker can be a legit CS:GO pro. ;)

gj great catch!

#98435 Enough is enough.

Отправлено по Ellanios on 17 October 2015 - 02:58 PM в Offtopic

Hello Misa,

Don't know about the others but your absence was noticed by me as you are one of the few rational guys here.

Other than that, it's probably one of those rare moments where I don't really have something to say. I just replied because you tagged me and I tend not to ignore people that I grow fond of.

If there's anything you want to talk about don't hesitate to contact me through PM, or Steam for a more direct dialogue, without any of those random plebs interrupting us.

Take care.

#98416 Remote?

Отправлено по Ellanios on 08 October 2015 - 07:00 PM в Offtopic

You know what? You are right. You are 100% right.

As your profile says "Trying to be the best head admin of this community and a very good CS player helps me escape from the reality I live in..."

I shouldn't blame you in first place. This is pretty much your life. Have fun with it.

I don't regret for everything I've said though. We both know it's the truth. That's why you react like this.

If taking my admin rights will make feel any better, go on take them. I won't say anything. 

I've also heard that you want to ban me. Please do it. I won't say anything. (That would be impossible anyway)

But you can't take my beliefs and my dignity.

Have fun building the new Setti upon vac banned, esl banned players, players who praise Hitler, and players who have been banned from other servers for abusing their admin rights.

I wish your real life turns out to be as good as the new Setti you are building.

Take care my old friend.

#98413 Remote?

Отправлено по Ellanios on 08 October 2015 - 05:27 PM в Offtopic

You see VAC and you ban? Ban without spectating first again, and it will be you who will get banned. All those i permbanned for low fps are all unbanned. First you complain that i permban them. Now you complain that i unban them. Decide what you want, and then let me know ok?  :lol:

wow dude you are really losing it... Did I complain that you unbanned a person for low fps?

Better remove me already. When I see vac ban I will permban. VAC Ban = Setti ban. Old Setti rule and you even repeat it yourself.

And I'm afraid you can't remove me, not without asking hHZ first. You know, the guy who made you limited admin and then head admin.

And since that there are no chat logs by me, how do you know that i agreed with anything of what he was saying?!?!  

I wasn't trying to prove that you agree. I said and proved that you were AWARE. You knew. I don't care if you agree or not.

Oh, you said that even someone is vac banned I need to check him first. Then why did you permban vag? Did YOU spec him?

Do you call this move? lel

I'm waiting for something else.  :)

If it wasn't for person who don't like you would have banned them already.

But don't worry. I will take care of them. The way I know.

Control me for what?  :lol:

You are proving me further that you have lost the sense with reality

#98407 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Отправлено по Ellanios on 08 October 2015 - 04:30 PM в Offtopic

CVLK you are mentally challenged. Check a couple of posts above. Joker handed those guys a 24hr ban just a couple of hours later.

#98406 Remote?

Отправлено по Ellanios on 08 October 2015 - 04:28 PM в Offtopic

I already told you multifuckingtimes, i ban only after i spectate and i see the player is cheating. In contrast to some others who ban without they spectate first!

Yes I banned without spectating. I see vac I ban. You permban for low fps. And you unban without a forum request. What's your point?

You say that i ignored the votes about the friendly fire. Those who voted no are: errormyname, Killroy, el greco, TheMisaGen, Dups, Ellanios

Find me those who were playing in the CS:GO main server when eveyone was TAing/TKing.

The votes are casted for a reason. And what if they weren't there. Bring the new buddies who play to vote YES. Or don't start a poll at all.

Also, one of the those who voted that ff should stay on was on of your hired admins. Killroy. I thought he was active and you hired him to help you for stuff like this.

Plus. You posted Vag's chat logs. Good very good. Where are mine? You know, my replies about everything he was saying.  :lol:
vag was talking to you, in Greek, even calling your name, The fact that you didn't reply was because you couldn't. BeCause I was online too. What's your point again? I don't get it.

Setti provides public servers. And here having fun is something which is allowed. If you don't want to hear anything except info, play matchmaking. Or make a server where you will manage it so you also have friendly fire on, and play the dictator there.

You are not in position to tell me what Setti is. I've been around long before you come. I've met some of the old regular on servers. You didn't even get to meet all the head admins online. The first admin you met online was Sculder on DM server. And he gave you hard time. My fault was that I thought you were an ok buddy and I supported you.

You started on GO4CSS were nobody gave a shit about it. That server haven't imported the main ban list so it was infested from old cheaters. That's how you sneaked you way into limited admins. With the aid of hHZ. He was the only head admin who knew you back then.

Otherwise your chances to be an admin would be slim to none.

About the dictator title I can only laugh. When it comes from you I can take it only as a compliment.

And I won't even bother opening that screenshot because once again you show your ignorance. If you call this success. Then you have no idea about Setti.

Back in 2011 I could join 2am or 3am and find 20 regulars. Guess what. FF was ON. Not to mention that at the afternoon I couldn't join the server.

And now you show me a bunch of non steam randomers. Besides, what's the point of having 25 players if server is badly configured and the reg is worse than valve's 64 tick?

Of course i will stay tunned. In fact, i can't wait for your next move. And since you love gifts, i also have one for you. Just make your move. Enough is enough.

I made my move. Check here

I'm waiting for your gift now. :D

What are you gonna do? Freeze my forum acc just like Sculder did to you? Why? You can counter everything I accuse you for xD

Take my admin for banning a vac'ed acc without spectating? That's would be a first. Be my guest and do it.

You have lost control. Remember when you said that you want to control limited admins. Who's gonna control you Snipy?

#98403 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Отправлено по Ellanios on 08 October 2015 - 02:18 PM в Offtopic

Houston Nina we got a problem

Permban 1:

Link

reason: Banned on ESL/4Player or another Bann Pages wtf?

Permban 2:

Link

reason: banned_user.cfg import*

Permban 3:

Link

reason: banned_user.cfg import

[*]banned_user.cfg import = the subject was banned on old servers of a community and the ban was transfered to the new servers.

I found a couple other bans but I think 3 are enough to prove that it's not a coincidence.

---

As for my friend Dickie...

Link

reason: Ban for Language/Admin Abuse (Permanent)

It's been 4 years Dickie and your mouth is still full of dog shit xD

Now I get all the lectures I get from you on how to be a good admin. You speak from personal experience :D

You are such a tool that you didn't even have the decency to sign up on forum with an appropriate name. You should be banned already imo. Or at least warned to change name.

That twatwaffle even told me on steam that he has the right to have double standards but I don't. lol

Just imagine that you brought all this shitstorm to yourselves for a single mute... damn you guys are dense af

Little nazi rats you didn't tolerate a single mute for yourselves, but you want to shit on everyone else on server and then come to forums wearing your "democratic" mask.

Both of you have a very dark past and my gut tells me that's only a small portion of it.

You are not the heart of Setti. You are the plague of Setti. And I could tell from day 1. Unfortunately Snipy didn't want to listen to me this time and chose the wrong side.

There's no escape now
Spoiler

Can you stand the beating?
Spoiler

#98402 Remote?

Отправлено по Ellanios on 08 October 2015 - 01:37 PM в Offtopic

Hell yeah I would welcome Sculder back.

I will welcome everyone who doesnt let his vac banned friends to fuck up the servers, who doesn't change servers config (friendly fire) as he sees fit against people's vote, who doesn't "hire" admins etc etc

My values and beliefs never changed, and never will. Proved that by exposing you. I could easily ignore all the wrong things you do and join you to abuse the shit out of random russians and other ethnic groups who can't even speak English and come to forums to defend themselves. (You wouldn't even permit their posts)

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me not gonna happen

And get something into your mind. I don't need allies. As you can see I can solo rekt your clique easily.

Now stay tuned and watch me ringing the bell again. I have one more gift to give. #LetTheHypeBegin

Edit: The gifts are more than one actually.

#98400 Remote?

Отправлено по Ellanios on 07 October 2015 - 09:01 PM в Offtopic

Exactly, that's all you can do. A lol and a downvote.

You are into some deep shit, in case you haven't noticed yet.

We gonna have plenty of fun ;)

#98398 Remote?

Отправлено по Ellanios on 07 October 2015 - 08:51 PM в Offtopic

I wonder how a neck can support the weight of such a thick head. Well, from a person who says that it feels honored from sitting where Hitler sat you can only expect such a stupidity.

This guy you are talking to like this has been around before you couldn't even spell the word Setti.

Show some respect.

#98396 Remote?

Отправлено по Ellanios on 07 October 2015 - 07:39 PM в Offtopic

Hey Marios welcome back

I'll have know that things are not like they used to be. Votes are not taken into account. Admins are removed and added as Snipy sees fit. And that's only the tip of the iceberg.

Also Snipy doesn't like too many questions. If you check some recent threads you will see what I'm talking about...

#98392 Reintroduction

Отправлено по Ellanios on 07 October 2015 - 02:02 PM в Offtopic

Yo

Hello everyone. Just came back after a long hiatus
Everything was stinking. Like an old man's flatus

Tried to ignored it at first, but it kept stinking like hell
So I decided to ring the a-larm bell

I was gentle at the beginning, moving with slow pace
Tried to give you a heads up and clean up this dirty place

But you kept ignoring me like a hypnotized puppet
What's wrong with you man? Stop hiding in the closet

Reinforcements came after, just a bundle of sticks
That only gave me laughter, they were five not even six

They want to flame, but they aint got no fire
They want to drive by, but they have a flat tire

Attacking me from every direction
You had my curiosity, but now my..  

Attention!

-Sir. Yessir!

-At ease, soldier. The war is over.

- woohoo!

- It's all in your head son. Posttraumatic stress disorder.

Oh shit...

I've escaped from the mad house sliding on the bannister
I will burn your sorry asses and keep the ashes in a canister

If I were on Game of Thrones, I would be Jaime Lannister
Killing the Mad King and fucking my hot sister.

Winter is cumming. Wise up you retards!
Don't you get the message? Ohhh it's too late now...
RCV10kQ.gif

Spoiler

#98390 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Отправлено по Ellanios on 06 October 2015 - 04:10 PM в Offtopic

It's time to reveal one more thing about our beloved admin Snipy.

Snipy all that time was saying that his friend vag was only cheating on CS:S and he's a legit pro CS:GO Global Elite player.

Here I present you all the evidence of vag openly saying that he hacks his way to Global Elite and then he sells the accounts to other kids.

2015-09-19 01:23:41	(Team) exw lefta stin paypal na paro allo.  // I got money on paypal to get another one 
2015-09-19 01:23:37	(Team) k sta paparia mou.	// At my balls
2015-09-19 01:23:29	(Team) na min mini global.	// So he won't be Global
2015-09-19 01:23:25	(Team) na xasi to rrank.	// So he loses the rank
2015-09-19 01:23:21	(Team) k tha to vacaro to acc.	// And I will VAC the account
2015-09-19 01:23:18	(Team) egw ton ekana block & delete.	// I blocked & deleted him (useless translation duh)
2015-09-19 01:23:04	(Team) k den eipe pote tetio pragma.	// And he never said such a thing
2015-09-19 01:23:01	(Team) alvanos einai.	// is Albanian
2015-09-19 01:22:59	(Team) o filos m.  // Translation: My friend

Link

---

Furthermore, that vag guy is an all-around notorious l33t hacker telling to Snipy that the dev mod is exploitable and he will find a way to exploit this. Later on he offers to Snipy his valuable services to make a vip plugin in exchange of making vag a vip member. xD

2015-09-19 00:34:15	tha to kanw opos to eixame sto 1.6. // I will make it just like we had it on 1.6
2015-09-19 00:33:57	vip plugin :D.	
2015-09-19 00:33:52	snipy pes re :D.	// Snipy talk to me
2015-09-19 00:33:14	lol.	
2015-09-19 00:31:33	snipy an sou ftiakso kana vip plugin tha me kanis vip :D?.// Snipy if I make you a vip plugin will you make me vip :D?
2015-09-19 00:30:32	tha vrw exploit :D.	// I will find the exploit :D
2015-09-19 00:30:17	exoun exploit auta.	// Those have exploits 
2015-09-19 00:30:06	gt evales dev re?.	// Translation: Why did you put dev?
2015-09-19 00:30:01	SourceMod 1.7.3-dev+5251, by AlliedModders LLC[ret.

Link

---

Tell me more about vag cheating only on CS:S and you didn't know anything about it.

#98389 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Отправлено по Ellanios on 05 October 2015 - 10:54 PM в Offtopic

These two guys 1 2, where busting my balls for 2 days now. I was muting them and they were reconnecting to evade the mute.

One of them was trolling and making a weird squeaky voice like this: https://youtu.be/UDfGl11_P-Q?t=28

claiming his mic is broken.

Also the aforementioned duo kept talking in their native language, and they were spamming while they were dead doing backseat gaming (Snipy does that a lot) on their teammates.

After muting them multiple times and warning even more, they replied that I'm the worst admin and Snipy and Arma are ok with them spamming the mic. And ofc they threated me that will report me to their pimp.

I eventually banned one of them for 30mins because he burst out and started talking shit.

Guess what. Just a couple of hours later Arma banned them both for 24hours. And he'll get all my support in case someone comes to dispute him. Thank you again Arma.

Immunity is over for them too. From now on they will be handed a day long ban. No warnings, no anything.

Snipy was aware of those pricks. As a matter of fact, he was present with CVLK when I was warning them for a 100th time, and CVLK popped up like an old fart to support them. Apparently, Snipy was busy unbanning former CS:S cheaters who are now CS:GO pros.

The more people you bring to testify against me, the more you will get shut down. Build a bridge and get over it.

Who's next?  :)

---

Bonus:

7) VAC ban = Setti ban rule? Where is that rule written and i haven't seen it yet?   :o

2015-09-22 17:21:36	SIMPLE.
2015-09-22 17:21:33	VAC BAN OR OVERWATCH BAN = BAN FROM SETTI.	
2015-09-22 17:19:51	Did he get OW ban and you tell me now?!.

Link

Have fun  :cheers:

#98388 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Отправлено по Ellanios on 05 October 2015 - 08:21 PM в Offtopic

The post above is longer than the Lord of the Rings trilogy. tl:dr

#98384 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Отправлено по Ellanios on 05 October 2015 - 05:34 PM в Offtopic

You are blaming me for inactivity like I am your employee  lol

It's not my job to play at Setti. Plus, I had to do other things like joining the army.

Sorry Snipy that I didn't ask for your permit if I should join the army or not.

P.S Only 5? Damn I should try harder to get at your level.

Bring them on. Can't wait to expose them.

#98379 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Отправлено по Ellanios on 05 October 2015 - 03:54 PM в Offtopic

I would like to a give standing ovation to Snipy who just unbanned a person who's been vac banned before.
A person who blatantly admits that even if I ban him Snipy will remove his ban.

Snipy banned Gamble for cheating with no solid proof like vac ban. (Even though I agree he was cheating but still...)

Snipy banned Hunter after Fonzi found out that Hunter is vac banned.

So why you unbanned the guy that I've just banned? Without even letting him bother making an unban request. Another rule broken.
And don't tell me again that it was a CS:S ban and it was long time ago etc etc because here the rule is VAC Ban == Setti ban. No exceptions have been so far except now. You are the only admin who makes exceptions and lets your vac banned friends play here.

People change after all... But, unfortunately for many kids here, I haven't. I'm still a stubborn motherfucker who will voice his opinion no matter what. Proved throught my presence of almost 5 years here.

Snipy let his other Greek friend who has been vac banned just 20 days ago. Claiming at first that he didn't know anything, and then excusing his friend that he only cheated on CS:S and it has nothing to do with CS:GO.

Snipy is the one who were making poles about how server should be configured but finally does the opposite of the pole's result disregarding our votes and disabled friendly fire. A feature that was always on as long as I remember Setti.

Snipy hired 2 admins disregarding a procedure that was going on for years.

Snipy allows his sidekicks to bully around the server because they think they have protection.

Snipy used to permban guys who couldn't kill with the reason of "low fps". Now he progressed to 1 week ban covered up as a "general exploit".

The list can go on and on but I stil can't get a proper answer for the above questions so there's no point in keep going.

Tell me what's your difference between you and the old admins you were blaming? But talk honestly like a man. Don't keep talking bs like you did on previous posts.

I can go full autist and repeat this shit all over again until you answer honestly. Like a man.

#98353 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Отправлено по Ellanios on 25 September 2015 - 07:29 PM в Offtopic

Want to fix the fps problem (not completely but still...)? Reduce the player slots to 24 or 22. Yesterday at some point we were 20 players online and not even Joker was complaining about lags,bad reg, fps problems. That alone says a lot.

Many players have suggested it but you don't listen. (I know you like to pwn more noobs every round you little rascal hehe)

It's kind of pointless to make me full admin. We both know that you will remove my rights once you get the first chance of seeing me inactive. :P

You can see the bright side of it. I will get to be the bad cop, and you will be the good one! win-win situation! :-D

It's pointless to hold hHZ responsible for anything wrong that may happen! What if he replies like "Snipy, don't forget that I was the one who made you blue while everyone else was against it." Remember how everyone was trashing Heady for making you blue?

Come on man, you act like you are afraid you will lose a slice of the big Setti pie. Don't worry, you are still the man here. Top player and devoted admin. The rest of us are far far behind.  

Better now?  :)

Spoiler

#98349 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Отправлено по Ellanios on 25 September 2015 - 03:07 PM в Offtopic

How can you know it's a CSS ban? In your previous post you said you didn't know anything.
And how does a CSS VAC doesn't affect your judgement for CSGO? Besides, you are still an active CSS player too.
With 7.4 hours on CSS and 123 hours on CSGO, allow to me doubt the CSS ban.

Once a cheater always a cheater, remember? You said he's boosting accs and then he is selling them. Addtionally, you said that you have played together on MM. I've seen him in-game, if that guy is boosting to lem-supreme w/o haxx then I should consider sending an application to fnatic. There's no way you haven't caught him using haxxx

Please check his profile and you will find a comment on 10 September from someone called Fonzi. It's probably his smurf account. So, neither Fonzi told you anything about it?

Also there's one more old regular player who has been Vac banned ~1500 days ago and he's a good friend of you, and as a matter of fact he's a member of your clan.
I'm pretty sure that 1500 days are more than your steam account ex6tenz. Meaning that he was already VAC banned when you befriended him. This is called criminal harboring.

When Hunter was found VAC banned was instantly punished... Props to Hunter who instantly admitted his fault as you have told me.
VAC ban or game ban == setti ban
That's what you said.

The problem of course will not be resolved by banning the guy I'm referring to. There are a lot of inconsistencies and shady things in the air that can't be easily ignored.

Who cares, I am the bad admin who's muting innocent kids. Oh and I use the words "nigger" and "cock" giving the bad example to those innocent kids who have never heard or used these words before.  :)
Oh one more thing. I told one player to die (meaning in-game death) but nobody is going to believe me :(

p.s Thanks for the offer, but don't bother transferring me your head admin rights. I will ask the right person when I'm ready and when the time is right.

#98347 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Отправлено по Ellanios on 25 September 2015 - 12:25 PM в Offtopic

And that's not gonna happen. So if i start punishing, i will punish you all so i am fine with my self.

I insist on my previous statement. Please do start punishing. To be honest though, you will have to punish yourself first and foremost. You've done everything you accussed other head admins for.

- you allowed a certain clique of players (who are licking hard your balls) to bully around the server

- you gave admin out of nowhere to 2 guys (for the good of Setti ofc) one of them is proved bad choice, and I have no opinion about the other one because I've never met him

- you verbally abuse other players in a manner (wishing them to get cancer multiple times) that I honestly haven't seen from any other admin in my 41/2 years of presence* on Setti.

- you let a vac banned player shitting the servers (C'mon Snipy don't tell me that you didn't know. You can smell cheaters from miles away)

The notorious clique have never complained about it nor they signed up in forums to protest that behaviour. They were busy licking your balls clean.

If that's your standards for a good admin then I beg to differ, and I should be the first to be punished because I don't fall into any of the above categories. Proven with facts.

---

[*]Here's a sample that I was playing way before I sign up to this forum. Link *Nostalgia* I was playing before then with various other nicks but I can't find them.

#98345 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Отправлено по Ellanios on 24 September 2015 - 11:04 PM в Offtopic

Be careful there hHZ. You may get a lot of lectures now and get called abusive.