ridanrekas's Content

There have been 61 items by ridanrekas (Search limited from 18-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#67845 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 27 May 2012 - 09:04 PM in Releases

I'm banned so help me!

#68403 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 07 June 2012 - 10:45 PM in Releases

You can wait for years for one update. But that release is the [color=#ff0000]Badest from all. Buggy shit.
Use this:
http://thepiratebay....__Multilanguage
Its better than the Setti release. It's everytime up to date.
To avoid that the game crashes at the start just disconnect from the internet. When css is opened activate the internet. Works without problems.

In Red is better

#68371 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 07 June 2012 - 08:09 AM in Releases

lol ugly b00bs is hacker

Thanks nab I hope it works if not you're dead !!

Wise words sinces 2010

#85655 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 24 March 2013 - 10:47 PM in Releases

GTHO :D

#85753 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 26 March 2013 - 09:36 AM in Releases

So? will it work or not? some one has tried it out?

#94507 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 22 June 2014 - 02:34 PM in Releases

How can I change my steam id?? ;)

You can change your steam id with a couple of programs, but it won't unban you from any server.

Did you try it ?? 

Now, I am unbanned !!! next time just say IDK and don't try to talk about anything you don't know, capich ?? 

#94418 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 31 May 2014 - 08:55 AM in Releases

How can I change my steam id?? ;) 

#85774 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 26 March 2013 - 03:16 PM in Releases

I can't believe it!!

All what I did is to use the patch again, and than, all of the sudden, everything is working and it's OK !!! Thanks to all who helped to reach this good and cool situation!! Now everything is fine except when I try to connect to any of the setti servers, it says: "you have been banned from this server"  :mellow:  Thanks anyway, and especially "Silent Sniper"

#68370 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 07 June 2012 - 07:59 AM in Releases

Always nothing?
I don't wanna see the v71 when steam relases the v72 and all the servers update to the v72!!!!

I have the solution already solved. I'm not posting links solution, because we must respect the work of boobs.

What does it mean? Where is boobs? is he alive?

whats wrong with u guys ?

hein? What's wrong with you? Do you think everything is fine and there is no problem?

#68519 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 10 June 2012 - 09:01 AM in Releases

Seems like we have a lot of pros on the forum!

#68004 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 30 May 2012 - 11:00 AM in Releases

When will you release the 1.0.0.71 Patch? :D

When It will be ready!!! Very Obvious
unban me

#68326 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 06 June 2012 - 07:41 AM in Releases

PAGE 236... Still waiting (we should buy it?)

and actually 39 users are reading this topic
1 member (me) and 38 guests

#68205 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 03 June 2012 - 08:18 PM in Releases

update patch fixed Steam Validation rejected found here http://www.mediafire..._v_71_FIXED.exe

WHY?

#68124 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 01 June 2012 - 04:06 PM in Releases

Do you have any friends in this town?

Shiiit, they're everywhere!

#68240 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 04 June 2012 - 01:39 PM in Releases

counter strike source 2010/cstrike/steam
PatchVersion=1.0.0.70
ProductName=cstrike
appID=240

to

PatchVersion=1.0.0.[color=#00FF00]71
ProductName=cstrike
appID=240

One more time and you get banned from the FORUMS in addition to all the setti servers.

STOP SPAMMING, we don't want to join your server so Stfu

#68300 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 05 June 2012 - 08:00 PM in Releases

dont works for me / before it worked
i try to start : hl2 stopped working
i reinstall : and try to start AGAIN it dont worked
i patch again : Dont work
i delete everything from my PC : dont works
i turn Virusscan off : Dont works
help?

I had the same problem. solution:
Turning off the internet ---> run the game ---> turn on the internet ---> join the game
have fun)

Yes, me too I had the same problem this days and I did it with the same solution.
But, I still don't understand why there is nothing here. Everyday when I turn on the laptop I connect to internet and go the boobs topic (this topic) to see if the patch is ready! but there is nothing!

So, what happend? boobs are you working for the patch? or are you dead? sleeping? ...etc?
To be honest, I found a lot of patches from other sources and forums (and torrent) but Setti is the only place I trust!

NOW, I can't play in almost all ther servers! I'm banned from the setti servers, the other servers updated to v71, and I got banned from other servers (I killed the Admin and other reasons) So what can I do now?

#67927 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 29 May 2012 - 08:48 AM in Releases

I'm banned so help me!

Dont unban him! He's a troll picking up a fight against everybody. You deserve your bans.

Anyway wrong topic.

Wrong topic? so ignore it and stfu

#68241 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by ridanrekas on 04 June 2012 - 01:45 PM in Releases

update patch fixed Steam Validation rejected found here http://www.mediafire..._v_71_FIXED.exe

Do you need something from us? why you insist?

Works great thank you

You think we don't know that you are the same person?

Thank you. It worked perfectly.

The same person posting as guest!

This patch works thank you, BUT why is setti sloooooow to release its own patch?

Always the same person!!!!!

counter strike source 2010/cstrike/steam
PatchVersion=1.0.0.70
ProductName=cstrike
appID=240

to

PatchVersion=1.0.0.[color=#00FF00]71
ProductName=cstrike
appID=240

Why do you insist too? STOP SPAM !!!!!
We don't need your update!

Even if it works, we are waiting for boobs to confirm oK?

#86637 Please unban me

Posted by ridanrekas on 17 April 2013 - 01:34 PM in Ban / unban requests

Don't know why, but I'm still unbanned !!! will I go to jail? how much will I spend there? (if so) 

is it really that important?

are you scared cause I'm the best of the best??? 

Don't care guys, I will not play seriously, I'll just play for fun, you can kill me sometimes!!! It will not be impossible to kill me!! 

#85814 Please unban me

Posted by ridanrekas on 26 March 2013 - 10:23 PM in Ban / unban requests

If i remember well, the right one must be Marioc.

I can't remember who's the left one. :D

What I've understood is that your computer is like a rubbish!! you stock all the images that you see on the web, and when time comes, instead of going to "google images" you go to the rubbish folder in your hard drive and you find everything you need!!! 

But you can not remember who is the right one!! why? cause it has been long time  :D

Continue like this, you gave me a great idea (it's easy to find cool stuff when you're not looking for it) I started collecting images from facebook, forums and all the web without looking for them, thank you for the idea!! :king:

#85734 Please unban me

Posted by ridanrekas on 26 March 2013 - 12:20 AM in Ban / unban requests

Thank you

#85653 Please unban me

Posted by ridanrekas on 24 March 2013 - 10:25 PM in Ban / unban requests

1) Approximate date/time of ban:  about 18 months ago
2) Server name: Main server
3) Map name: don't remember
4) SteamID : STEAM_0:0:7829390
5) IP : [color=rgb(255,0,0);font-size:12px;]41.96.26.18
6) Nick when you got banned:  ridanrekas
7) Admin's name who banned you: don't know

#85685 Please unban me

Posted by ridanrekas on 25 March 2013 - 02:43 PM in Ban / unban requests

You know there is not only one person who have been touching my laptop, so what's the solution with you guys?

BTW: I'm not playing the friendly guy bro, I just find that I'm banned so I tried to get UNbanned, that's all my friend.

Another question would be: if CSS is playable 10 years later (2023) and the server (setti) is still working, will I get unbanned?  :no:

lol, Take care guys

And the last thing I would like to say: you know, hearing about cheatings and hacks (like aim and WH), curiosity will pressure you to try them, but the real cheater is the one who continue cheating even if he tried out everything!!! that's not my case. 

Conclusion: I'm not here to apologize or kissing your feet to accept me with you, I've made a mistake --> I paid it --> I asked you to make me part of you again --> you didn't Accept --> I say thanks to everybody --> full stop

One thing we've learned from the sky: God said: "But if you do not find any one therein, then do not enter them until permission is given to you; and if it is said to you: Go back, then go back; this is purer for you; and Allah is Cognizant of what you do."

THANKS TO EVERYBODY 

#85727 Please unban me

Posted by ridanrekas on 25 March 2013 - 10:34 PM in Ban / unban requests

Even if i believe that someone else was using your pc that day, i can't do anything.

I'm a limited admin. You have to convince the head admins.

.:EDIT:.

As i said, let's say i believe you. Would you like to explain me how you got banned 18 months ago, while SourceBans system says you got banned 2-3 months ago?

hey man, you know something? I always put myself in someone else's place!!! let's explain: 

Putting myself in your place, I can not do anything cause I'm not the head admin ---> If you have thought like that, than you're a good person and you tried at least for one second to unban me, and this is great from your part (that's all what I need) even though you didn't unban me. This pushed me to say "Thanks a lot" to you again.

About your question, I will explain this for you in details:

1- I made the first mistake thinking that I've been banned the first time in 2011, you are right that was in 2012 (so this is -12 months)

All this because I have a memory trouble (studying at the Univ, working, playing css, working online ....routine sometimes ...)

2-I'm not here to tell you my life story

3-I cannot join setti since 9 Months

4- There was and update (don't know maybe V75)

5-I tried to join Setti again, and all of  the sudden I can play with the community again!!! I couldn't believe it!!!

6-Didn't know why I was unbanned, though it was permanent!!!

7-Didn't cheat at all (Sure this time, my laptop has not (and will never) being touched by someone else)

8- I got banned again for no reason

9-I've thought that the server lost the list of banned players when doing the update, and then they updated the list later, so I got unbanned again

10- Didn't do anything till the update v 77 was released

11- I checked if I can connect again (maybe the list was lost again like I thought in V75) But unfortunately I was always banned!!

12-I've learned that the list never get lost when doing update!! so I believe that I have been unbanned (don't know how) and banned again (but this time for no reason!!!)

13- I've posted the unban request here (but with the first date of ban)(and I thought it was 18 months ago)

14-Some of admins didn't accept me

15-I said "thank you" to everybody and accepted FAITH (I always accept things that I cannot change)

16-I said all of this answering your question

17- I hope that you have understand me and you don't treat me like a liar  (even though you can do anything you too cause you're not the head admin) and this is THE MOST important point

CONCLUSION:   Getting unbanned is something that I would like to get, but it's not as important as believing me!!! (this is my nature)

PS: I've never said that I've never tried a hack, I have already used hacks to try them ( just Curious), I didn't use them for a long time and actually I'm not using them at all (they don't even exist in my computer) and I don't remember if I've used hacks on "Setti" or not. (This is just to be clear)

Thank you for understanding me!!

#85735 Please unban me

Posted by ridanrekas on 26 March 2013 - 12:29 AM in Ban / unban requests

Posted Image

BTW: Where did you get this picture form?? :lol: