Перейти к содержимому

b00bs's Content

There have been 615 items by b00bs (Search limited from 25-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

#55944 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 29 November 2011 - 07:15 PM в Releases

But when i do that its say the first problem i got...
Can u add me on msn or something plz.?

Ask a computer savvy friend to help you.

#56184 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 03 December 2011 - 12:08 PM в Releases

When I try to run the game and attempt to access the Internet tab my Internet disconnects and I have to reset my router (I'm on wifi). Is there anyway to fix this?

Try to update firmware for your router or modem. Or just buy better router.

#54189 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 08 November 2011 - 01:30 PM в Releases

I just installed the game and updated to v45 but when I try to connect to setti servers it says [color="#ff0000"]"The server you are trying to connect to is running an older version of the game"...
do I have to update it to v44 or what?

Setti servers still run on v44(1.0.0.67) patch, you can wait till servers will be updated, or patch game with v44.

guys i wish to update my server from v67 to v68 where do i get the patch without losing non steam functionality?

If you don't know how to update server then you can use "Counter Strike Source 2010 Orange Box NoSteam [Setti]" + Setti patches.

#52096 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 11 October 2011 - 01:12 PM в Releases

I hear it's possible if you use older steamclient.dll.

Older steamclient doesn't work with latest update.

#48023 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 21 August 2011 - 10:16 AM в Releases

I unpack the original CSS with admin rights, place it directly in my D disk, place the patch 0-40 where all the files are, run the patcher as administrator, AND EVERY FREAKING TIME IT CANT "Rename target file.." and EVERY freaking time its a DIFFERENT file it cannot rename, i probably reinstalled everything 5 times, ive never had that problem before, and every time i try it just wont patch,it just gives me error, stops, and game does not load, is there another way to extract files out of patch into folders manually or something, this is getting really frustrating ugh

You don't have permission to alter files in that specific folder or computer.
Can't you see that you have extracted game in "C:\Programs files" folder...

#57098 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 18 December 2011 - 11:20 PM в Releases

New Patch v46 released

Added the "Valve Gift Grab 2011 – CS:S" achievement
Added rate limiting for connections and added the following ConVars to support that:
sv_max_connects_sec
sv_max_connects_window
sv_max_connects_sec_global
Dramatically improved the dynamic model loading system's memory usage, performance, and stability
Reduced memory usage on systems running Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
Improved alt-tab handling under Windows Vista and Windows 7
Fixed a client crash during demo playback
Updated the localization files

+ It includes new GO4CSS maps
+ You will get bugs Valve did in last update - that is noradar and other glitches.

NOTE!!!!!:
You MUST to delete your old CS:S shortcut from desktop and create new one with "place_shortcut_on_desktop.exe" otherwise game will not work properly!

#57334 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 21 December 2011 - 05:40 PM в Releases

Every time I try to remove a server from the favourites tab it freezes and I have to go task manager.

You need to delete them manualy by editing "\config\serverbrowser.vdf" file with text editor like notepad or other.

To all others:
Read FAQ in first post or couple last pages!!!

#67457 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 18 May 2012 - 09:32 PM в Releases

I tried what you said, to make a shorter installation folder, now i get this error
Posted Image

Probably your antivirus blocks all bat files.

I disable my Norton Antivirus Auto-Protect and turned on "Silent mode" everytime i installed it, and got the previous problem.

Then uninstall norton.

#59830 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 21 January 2012 - 10:14 PM в Releases

i have a question where can i download the patch v0 to v49?

Link is in first post.

I try to download the update but Norton 360 says that it is risky and keeps deleting the file after my long-long-long download is finished. OMG screw norton. What should I do?

Disable Norton or uninstall.

#58086 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 30 December 2011 - 01:25 AM в Releases

hl2 still crash after v49 patch
patch v49 install to my folder where hl2.exe is located
i run game and connect to server
hl2.exe crash and i cannot play
i am sure many people have this problem and i think people are installing patch correctly
i think problem is in patch or in revemu
thank you for try to keep us happy b00bs and i just post what i think here
good luck and keep up good work

Try other steamclient.dll http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JY4Y7JYT

PS:
Internet serverlist will not work with it!

#57531 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 23 December 2011 - 01:43 PM в Releases

i installed tha CS:S and applied the patch, i run the game and when i try to connect to any setti servers i get the follwing message:

Connecting to 78.46.42.232:27017...

Host_Error: Unexepected authentication protocol 1907337494!

What could it be?

You didn't updated game, reaq FAQ in first post.

#46502 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 31 July 2011 - 06:45 PM в Releases

when i install the game the error comes:
ERROR:cant open /......cstrike/materials/concrete/concretefloor038b_normal.vtf

Read FAQ in first post.

its not standing there? its when I INSTALL it not when i play cs^
ok , but I have no antivirus and I donwloaded it not with torrent ^^I restart the pc later :D maybe its going then

Geez.... Read FAQ in first post. Is it that hard...

#45217 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 17 July 2011 - 10:24 AM в Releases

hey can some one help me please? u recebtly installed the game, then i put the folder "Counter.Strike.Source.2010.Orange.Box.NoSteam.[Setti].torrent" in my desktop, and i put the patch in in where it have the game and HL.exe and it won't patch, i keeps saying it can't be found can u help me plz? much thanks

Read FAQ!

EVERY SERVER IS NOT RESPONDING...everything else seems to be working perfectly, i tried disabling firewalls, nothing, i tried to uninstall and reinstall twice, still nothing. im on latest patch and ive got all files but all servers r unresponsive

Can't you connect to setti servers on main menu?! Try to use "connect IP:port", remember that your antivirus can have firewall too.

Hey guys i need your help please!
some days ago i downloaded Counter.Strike.Source.2010.Orange.Box.NoSteam.[Setti].torrent
and the patch: Patch_v40[0.to.40](1.0.0.64) from setti.
At the beginning everything worked perfectly, but since yesterday i have the problem that i cant find any servers because it says:"Steam Beta must be running to make use of Find Servers"
and when i want to join a server by using the console, it says: "#GameUI_ServerRequireSteam"
"
Could it be that i need a new patch because valve updated something?

Read FAQ!

#33643 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 17 April 2011 - 11:40 PM в Releases

I told u. only me can't speak.. the rest players can perfetly... I saw the light with name's turn on and Off but can't listen

-> "There is just your irrelevant interpretation of it"

Everything is in FAQ, clearly writen black on white! Probably server you play on is not configured properly! You can speak with admin of that server about server's problems!

And server must have "sv_use_steam_voice" set to "0", ask server admin if it is set correctly!

If sv_use_steam_voice" is set to "1" then only steamed players can use voice, for nosteam servers it must be set to "0" then all players can use voice

#33815 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 19 April 2011 - 01:31 PM в Releases

boobs ever since the update my fps seems to be very low it fluctuates between 20 to 50 any ideas on how to improve it.

Try to put all video settings to low, High dynamic range - to none, Antialiasing - none, Filtering mode - Trilinear, Directx level - 80(mat_dxlevel 80)!

#33358 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 16 April 2011 - 04:24 PM в Releases

Hi guys! I just patch my game and restarted my PC. After i joined CS:S and then joined a server i could not use my microphone. I was not banned but I couldn't hear anyone or talk. When i went to options I pressed mic check and it didn't work. I tried voice_enable 1 but nothing happened please help!!!

Read FAQ in first post again!

#33186 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 15 April 2011 - 10:24 PM в Releases

B00bs, please fix the bug with a microphone, it does not actually work on the latest version v.60  :thumbdown:  (I can not hear the players in the game and I did not hear)  :ph34r:

Game is developed by VALVE, not me.

#28457 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 10 March 2011 - 12:27 PM в Releases

with hdr turned off looks like this still pretty bright with gamma in gane 2,1 i think game dont like my videocard or videocard driver but i put the latest nvidia drivers weird i guess i will have to set gamma higher 2,5 or something maybe helps

Now it looks normal.

#34394 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 23 April 2011 - 06:42 PM в Releases

New Patch v33 Released

Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, HL2:DM)
Fixed a crash on startup for Mac clients
Counter-Strike: Source
Added localization files for Czech and Hungarian

Hey Boobs, sup?

Well, i downloaded your css like a month ago and it works GREAT, but, the microphones dont work in the server i play (PlagueFest), i read the post and for ppl with Setti Css the server must put Steam_balbalblaba_0 and the server dont wanna put that... You will fix the microphone problem soon?

All nosteam servers must put that setting if they want nosteam players talking to mic, if they disabled that maybe they don't want hear players talking on mic?! And don't write nonsense, there is no problem to be fixed! What is next? I will need to fix your ban on some Bannanafest server?! :D
Server's problems are fixed by Server Admins!!!

#34911 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 26 April 2011 - 08:48 PM в Releases

Hello b00bs,
Thank you for this great opportunity you gave us by doing some modifications to this great game.
If I'm here I have a problem...I am trying to view a video and to decide whether the player cheated or not. I enter playdemo <demoname.dem> in the console and the game terminates and it shows this message: Engine Error - Bad inline model number 34.

I've also tried moving the demo files from CS2010 - SETTI.....\cstrike to another location (whether the desktop or Local C) and after I enter playdemo <demoname.dem> or just playdemo <demoname> it does absolutely nothing but display this message in the console:    playdemo <demoname> : plays a demo file  
                                        Unknown command "demopauseafterinit"

Here's a screen shot of the dialog box I get when the file is in cstrike folder: My link

Thank you in advance,
Mr. President

Probably map you have installed is different than that used for demo. Remember that dust dust2 inferno maps were updated.

Btw game is developed by Valve, not me.

Hello again b00bs,

I understand that you don't have an answer for every problem that we, your version's of CS:S users ask, but I still wanted to try and get some possible information by you about my problem and I'm not trying to be a smart-ass here. The demo I am talking about was recorded by me last night in cs_crackhouse and I tried to play it right after I finished recording, so I don't quite understand what would the problem be with that. If you could further assist me with my problem I would greatly appreciate it. If it helps(even that I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link that's not a screen-shot), here is the demo I recorded last night and tried to play:DEMO's LINK

Then in this case I dunno why it happens.

#43311 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 28 June 2011 - 10:43 PM в Releases

WTF B00bs... v.38 still can't find me hellz.fr servers... omg... why it can't find me servers that I always go on? FAIL... :facepalm:

Maybe they don't want to be found, it is server's problem if they are not on the serverbowser's internet list.

#43305 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 28 June 2011 - 09:53 PM в Releases

Since patch 36 that i cant play in my fav servers. first it was:" server has a newer version" but now it's just STEAM VALIDATION REJECTED

help

Help yourself, read FAQ in first post.

#43053 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 27 June 2011 - 09:56 AM в Releases

well i try to update my css v.36 to v.37 with the latest patch but when i run it it says Software Not Found and to place the patch at my css folder. The weird thing is that i put the patch into my css folder and run it through there but same error occures. Any suggestion on what should i do?

Read FAQ?!

#35342 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 30 April 2011 - 03:05 PM в Releases

Sorry for my english.

Hi

I installed counter strike source, orange box setter, and when I upgraded it to version 33, has a bug, does not appear anyone or weapon, just a lot of risks black and white boxes, barrels, and others are yellow or red.

How to fix this?

I used the google translater.

Q.: I have graphical/visual issues
A.: Because you don't have graphics card for games. Sometimes "-dxlevel 80" parameter can fix it.
"-dxlevel 80" you can write in CS:S shortcut(left mouse click on shortcut and then go to properties), example:
"I:\Counter Strike Source 2010\hl2.exe" -game cstrike -console -dxlevel 80
or you can write it to "Counter Strike Source 2010.bat" file:
"start hl2.exe -game cstrike -console -dxlevel 80"

#28158 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Отправлено по b00bs on 07 March 2011 - 11:00 AM в Releases

Can't play in any single server!
I always get the "Server is not responding" message. It doesn't matter what MAP it is. I've tried every single one out of the 300 server I have.

Please can anybody give me a hand?

Did you update CSS?

Yeah, downloaded and installed successfully the lastest patch (number 30) from this very same page.
I just don't know what else to do...

Can you connect to Setti servers? Try to disable firewall.