Photo

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#2621 Water

Water

Regular

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationAndromeda

Posted 21 May 2011 - 06:00 PM

@prpa
thanks alot really now it works by putting double quotes around it :smile-thumbs-up:

#2622 RawrImPichu

RawrImPichu

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:08 AM

Umm hey there.When I press on a game,it says server is not responding.I checked the IP and it is correct.How do I fix this problem?

#2623 Mustafa

Mustafa

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIRAQ

Posted 22 May 2011 - 05:10 PM

@RawrImPichu

Hmmmm.. read FAQ in first post you will find server is not responding solutions.
And if you still can't enter the servers, copy the IP of the server you want to enter it and write in console: Connect and paste the IP

For example: Connect 78.46.42.232:27015

this command will enter you in server directly.

hope this help,

Good Luck!

Mustafa

#2624 Leopold Butters Stotch

Leopold Butters Stotch

Sir, you're grounded

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:07 PM

clan tag changer exists????????
Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal...

#2625 ipwnaholic

ipwnaholic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:56 PM

clan tag changer exists????????

Yes. Get the new revemu patch. it has a clan change option in the rev.ini

#2626 Mustafa

Mustafa

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIRAQ

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:02 PM

Can you but the link of new revemu patch..?

#2627 Sweetness

Sweetness

Legen...wait for it...dary Member

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:02 PM

are these patches still gonna be updated??

#2628 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 05:14 PM

New Patch v36 released!

Fixed a client crash when disconnecting from servers with sv_pure set to 1
Fixed a client crash in the material system
Fixed a client crash caused by using alt-tab while playing

Fixed another case where the $ignorez material flag could be used as a cheat

Fixed several client crashes on game startup, shutdown, and replay interaction
Updated the materials used on models to ignore the $ignorez flag, to make it harder to create wallhacks on sv_pure 0 servers

#2629 Killerrez

Killerrez

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:51 PM

Hey I have a problem with my mic it won't work for this game. Let me further explain Not to long ago I downloaded this it worked perfectly including the mic then I deleted the folder on accident and didn't notice I just downloaded it again and started playing but when I tried the mic it didn't work so I made sure it was working over all and yes it was so fiddling around a bit I thought something must have went wrong with the installation so I reinstalled it and played it before putting on the update (just to see if it would work) and it did the mic worked fine so I proceeded to install the update once it finished I got on and tried the mic it didn't work. So it's something wrong with the update and yes I've tried voice_enable 1 and voice_modenable 1. Thank you for taking your time to read this massive comment ,probably with a really simple solution, and I hope you can help.

#2630 Mustafa

Mustafa

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIRAQ

Posted 29 May 2011 - 09:46 PM

Read FAQ man, maybe the server you are playing in it didn't enable voice for non-steam players.
Ask server's admins to set sv_use_steam_voice to 0. Then you can use your mic in that server.

#2631 Killerrez

Killerrez

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:38 PM

Read FAQ man, maybe the server you are playing in it didn't enable voice for non-steam players.
Ask server's admins to set sv_use_steam_voice to 0. Then you can use your mic in that server.

I know it's not the sever it's self because I'm using the test mic feature in the game to see if my mic works, but none the less thanks for the help. :smile-thumbs-up:

#2632 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 11:42 PM

I know it's not the sever it's self because I'm using the test mic feature in the game to see if my mic works, but none the less thanks for the help. :smile-thumbs-up:

"Test mic" works only when you join server!

#2633 Killerrez

Killerrez

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:58 AM

"Test mic" works only when you join server!

Yeah, sorry for the troble I found out why the test mic wasn't working after reading all the comments and seeing the sv_use_steam_voice or what ever I typed it in the console to find it was on one and not zero so in the end it was just my game not the sever that was making me think that my mic didn't work. Once more thank you for the help.

#2634 usernamebaba

usernamebaba

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:51 AM

HEY guys pls help me ....see m nt sure i did everything right cuz i dont understand half of this cs language :P
so i have this problem....on the entire server list all the servers xcept of 2-3 servers say...server is not responding...
and those 2-3 servers just connect and dey have like 3 bars or something and den whush! m back to server list !!!!!!!!!!

#2635 guitarmeister

guitarmeister

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:57 AM

Update 30-31 mediafire link is down. Please reupload :)

#2636 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:41 PM

HEY guys pls help me ....see m nt sure i did everything right cuz i dont understand half of this cs language :P
so i have this problem....on the entire server list all the servers xcept of 2-3 servers say...server is not responding...
and those 2-3 servers just connect and dey have like 3 bars or something and den whush! m back to server list !!!!!!!!!!

Read FAQ in first post.

Update 30-31 mediafire link is down. Please reupload :)

It is not down.

#2637 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 02 June 2011 - 04:38 PM

I have problem with my ccs. When I join the GG and play few rounds,the game crashes.
Only when i join GG and from the moment i installed the 2 last updates. I use windows 7, 64bit

Thank you in advance
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#2638 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:41 AM

This is a known issue Mithra.
It happens to everyone.
I play GG and then after some time (usually 20m half hour etc, its not instant) it crashes HL2.exe
I've talked to other people there and it happens to them as well!
This is the only setti server where the game crashes.

#2639 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:56 AM

Well then, spend 10 euros and the problem is solved.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#2640 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:24 PM

Ok Mentiroso. Thank you. I didn't know that.:thumbsup:
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users