Photo

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#2641 sh0wkiller

sh0wkiller

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:28 PM

Hi again!

I send a reply post on Wednesday about my problem and you didnt approved,i really dont know why.

As i said i have a serious problem with 36version patch(last patch),such a 3-4 seconds lag-spikes every minute.I read the FAQ i searched google and i didnt find any solution.I tried everything but the problem exists and its really annoying.My operation system is Windows 7 32bit with well build pc.If someone has a solution about this please inform me.

Thanks in advance and please post my reply this time.

#2642 maqk

maqk

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:11 AM

Thanks for this great share guys. I just got it last night from TPB and it works super

I have created my own server and am playing with bots, however after first 2 rounds, the server starts selecting a different map. I have configured 0, zero in the related configurations (winning round, maximum rounds etc) at the server creation dialog to avoid this but no use, just after first 2 rounds, it selects a different map? Can i close it from some kind of console command ?
h

#2643 Sweetness

Sweetness

Legen...wait for it...dary Member

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:23 PM

Hi again!

I send a reply post on Wednesday about my problem and you didnt approved,i really dont know why.

As i said i have a serious problem with 36version patch(last patch),such a 3-4 seconds lag-spikes every minute.I read the FAQ i searched google and i didnt find any solution.I tried everything but the problem exists and its really annoying.My operation system is Windows 7 32bit with well build pc.If someone has a solution about this please inform me.

Thanks in advance and please post my reply this time.

you can try doing "cl_cmdrate 10" in the console without the quoatation marks.
it helps me reduce my latency, so it may help with your lag spikes?

#2644 Water

Water

Regular

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationAndromeda

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:09 AM

hey whats wrong, evrytime i click the 'apply' or 'ok' button from the options menu the wave volume mutes and ive to go to windows and fix it evrytime.

#2645 Rami

Rami

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:47 PM

Hello,

I've download your Counter Strike Source version (Orange Box - Setti), I've also patched it with "Patch_v36[0.to.36](1.0.0.61)".

Now I'm trying to play online, on internet servers, but each time I try to, I get the message "#GameUI_ServerRequireSteam". I've already tried to close steam completely, but it still didn't solve my problem.

I would be thankful for anybody who can give me a solution for this.

Regards, Rami

#2646 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:03 PM

Hello,

I've download your Counter Strike Source version (Orange Box - Setti), I've also patched it with "Patch_v36[0.to.36](1.0.0.61)".

Now I'm trying to play online, on internet servers, but each time I try to, I get the message "#GameUI_ServerRequireSteam". I've already tried to close steam completely, but it still didn't solve my problem.

I would be thankful for anybody who can give me a solution for this.

Regards, Rami

Server's IP?

#2647 jperryks

jperryks

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:04 AM

Been digging around and can't really find anything about this error. Game starts and i get the loading screen just for it to crash out and a error box pops up saying....

Client.DLL Init() in library client failed

Re downloaded still failed and i did patch it with new patch too Patch_v36[0.to.36](1.0.0.61)

Any help would be very much appreciated!!!!!!

Thanks,

#2648 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:02 AM

Been digging around and can't really find anything about this error. Game starts and i get the loading screen just for it to crash out and a error box pops up saying....

Client.DLL Init() in library client failed

Re downloaded still failed and i did patch it with new patch too Patch_v36[0.to.36](1.0.0.61)

Any help would be very much appreciated!!!!!!

Thanks,

Maybe your antivirus deleted some game files, uninstall it and install some other antivirus like Kaspersky! Then reextract game.

#2649 aggelosforever

aggelosforever

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:02 AM

i was playing fine until yesterday but when i tried ro launch game today i get this error: unable to lload bin/steam_org.dll. Please edir or comment out SteamDLL VALUE in rev.ini

#2650 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:28 AM

i was playing fine until yesterday but when i tried ro launch game today i get this error: unable to lload bin/steam_org.dll. Please edir or comment out SteamDLL VALUE in rev.ini

Then open with notepad rev.ini file and change "SteamDll=" to "#SteamDll="

#2651 Miniyum

Miniyum

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:15 PM

Hi !  I've got a problem, when I launch the shortcut CSS doesn't open. I close "Hl2.exe" in Windows Task Manager, and try again but nothing happen, CSS won't launch. I already try to add "-dxlevel 80" but after the game launch he freeze. I'm under Windows 7 (64 Bits). Sorry for my bad English I'm French

THanks, Miniyum

#2652 hello123

hello123

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:26 PM

hey i just extracted the game and installed the v36 (0-36) patch. When i load the game it says: Engine Error

Client.dll Init() in library client failed.

wtf plz help me, i reinstalled the game and it still happens.... :angry:

#2653 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:10 PM

hey i just extracted the game and installed the v36 (0-36) patch. When i load the game it says: Engine Error

Client.dll Init() in library client failed.

wtf plz help me, i reinstalled the game and it still happens.... :angry:

Write PC specs, OS 32/64 bit, Antivirus.

#2654 darksoul03

darksoul03

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:44 AM

why do i keep getting this "ERROR GETTING VAR FROM $HDRBASETEXTRUE SKY_BOX_DUST HDR_DUST_HDDRT...." SOMETHING LIKE THAT PLEASE HELP ME!!! BOOBS

#2655 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:17 AM

why do i keep getting this "ERROR GETTING VAR FROM $HDRBASETEXTRUE SKY_BOX_DUST HDR_DUST_HDDRT...." SOMETHING LIKE THAT PLEASE HELP ME!!! BOOBS

When you get that error? Did you downloaded CS:S from links in first post?

#2656 Pako

Pako

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:01 AM

I have a problem.
Yesterday i was playing css and everything was ok.
But today when i want to join some servers i get the message: "The server you trying to connect is running newer version of the game".
I got the v36 update. Can someone help?

#2657 Alcatraz11

Alcatraz11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:39 AM

Hey b00bs I was playing yesterday CSS on hellz.fr zombie server which worked great, but today... my game wants a newer version of the game... And the thing is i always check for updates and keep the game up to date... so is there a new update going on (v.37) or something? I would really like to play the game... edit: ok then a new patch is working on... i hope it gets released soon...

#2658 takahiro

takahiro

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:08 PM

Hey, new update for CSS :] Just wondering when it'll come out! :] Thanks B00BS for the amazing release! :]

#2659 Virtu

Virtu

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:25 PM

CSS has updated!When will the v37 patch released,bOObs? :)

#2660 theloner

theloner

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:37 PM

hey b00bs! Thanks for this awesome releases! I appreciate it! :)
I've got one problem though,
I'm trying to create a server using srcds. I know there is the srcds.exe and srcds.bat file. I tried to run srcds.exe but I can't, only the .bat file works. :(
Is it possible if I run srcds with GUI enabled format?

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users