Photo

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#2781 Chuck

Chuck

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:28 AM

anyone also have a problem with patch 37 and 38?!?!?! I have windows 7 x64 it keeps crashing since 37 and 38. patch 36 worked fine....anyone have the same problem?

#2782 Ory

Ory

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:48 AM

-

#2783 Alcatraz11

Alcatraz11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:14 AM

anyone also have a problem with patch 37 and 38?!?!?! I have windows 7 x64 it keeps crashing since 37 and 38. patch 36 worked fine....anyone have the same problem?

yes, yes... me... whenever it wants to... i dont get it...

#2784 aggelosforever

aggelosforever

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:19 AM

cant change my name i tried everything

#2785 KurdishFighter

KurdishFighter

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:21 AM

ey wtf ,i cant change my css name in game, its stay only as standart-name .... :S

errror : Unknown command "hud_centerid"
exec userconfig.cfg: file size larger than 1 MB!
Host_WriteConfiguration: Wrote cfg/config.cfg

#2786 ReFlexxXX

ReFlexxXX

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:53 AM

Open Css Folder, open rev.ini with Notepad, scroll to middle ==> Playername= KiNgAnAl
Don't forget to save.
open cstrike.exe again and viola: new name

#2787 Alcatraz11

Alcatraz11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:00 AM

@ Alcatraz11
you can play on hellz.fr servers now with v38, I just confirmed it.

---

however, now I have a different problem with the game crashing (black screen for a few seconds, no error message, back to desktop). this happens sometimes immediately after joining a game, sometimes after 5-15 minutes of playing. I see that other people are having the same issue.

is there any way to enable error logging to see what the problem might be? or is this just one of those things that we have to wait for the developers to fix?

btw: whats the ip adress for the hellz.fr zombie server?

#2788 KurdishFighter

KurdishFighter

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:44 AM

Open Css Folder, open rev.ini with Notepad, scroll to middle ==> Playername= KiNgAnAl
Don't forget to save.
open cstrike.exe again and viola: new name

lol wth ,we cant edit our name in game .. thats really bad.. i hobe for a better-solution..

#2789 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:40 AM

Nice patch, only thing is some servers i cant play on, such as the .bad 5 zombie props server... :(
Btw, I can't change my name now? I try to, but my name stays css.setti.info :|

Read FAQ in first post

Read FAQ in first post

its wierd why that when i connect to my servers i can play for long times without a crash but when i connect to other servers i crash after 5-10 minutes

That is strange :)

#2790 Water

Water

Regular

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationAndromeda

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:03 PM

Yes keeps crashing

#2791 F789GH

F789GH

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:32 PM

hi, get this error
engine error:could not load library client

Any help

#2792 Ibrahim

Ibrahim

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:09 PM

"hl2.exe has stopped working"

Probebbly, when you pacht to v37 and v38 the game stops to work.

Can any one help?

I have deletted the stats.bin and the gamestate.
My Computer is a very strong game PC
I dont have an Anti-Virus program

#2793 gilgamesh

gilgamesh

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:21 PM

can you guys please fucking fix this shit already instead of circle jerking with each other all day?

#2794 maze951

maze951

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:19 PM

"hl2.exe has stopped working"

Probebbly, when you pacht to v37 and v38 the game stops to work.

Can any one help?

I have deletted the stats.bin and the gamestate.
My Computer is a very strong game PC
I dont have an Anti-Virus program

same for me it crash's alot, but ive notticed its mainly the steam servers that make it crash. go to the right of this page and click CS:S Source under Server Lists. look threw those and connect using the ip in console. just type connect space then the whole ip. worked for me

can you guys please fucking fix this shit already instead of circle jerking with each other all day?

dude STFU!! who agrees with me not to help this guy. how are you going to complain about something your getting for free, go pay for the fucking game! i think boobs is doing a great job. so fuck off gilgamesh.

#2795 Happix

Happix

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:46 PM

same for me it crash's alot, but ive notticed its mainly the steam servers that make it crash. go to the right of this page and click CS:S Source under Server Lists. look threw those and connect using the ip in console. just type connect space then the whole ip. worked for me

The problem is that it doesn't load up at all. It starts up, shows the loading screen for a second, closes, beeps, and then the window pops up.

#2796 Alcatraz11

Alcatraz11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:18 PM

that's strange, when I connect to hellz.fr server, no problemo... but when i press OK it crashes hl2.exe stopped working and gets me back to desktop... WTF? I want that crash fixed... it didnt crash even once when i was on v.36, but v.37 and 38 are EPIC FAILS!!! :thumbdown:

#2797 Chuck

Chuck

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:51 PM

The problem is that it doesn't load up at all. It starts up, shows the loading screen for a second, closes, beeps, and then the window pops up.

yup same exact thing.....sigh....

#2798 prpa

prpa

Pro

• Members
  • 426 posts
  • Locationtrip around the sun

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:48 AM

go to "cstrike\addons" folder and delete name_enabler.* files.

#2799 zangief

zangief

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:19 AM

go to "cstrike\addons" folder and delete name_enabler.* files.

Game still crashes after deleting those files. Hope you find a solution for XP users. In the meantime the only solution is to keep v36 and play available servers.
I wanna thank boobs and all the admin for all the work you've done for us, i am sure you'll fix it soon :thumbsup:

Cheers!

#2800 Zuppie

Zuppie

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

Omg, because this fucking Patch the complet Game don't work anymore. And when I
install css new and patch with 36 he says "clientschema not read" fix this please -.-!

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (2)