Photo

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#4281 Guest_fripin

Guest_fripin
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

I have a problem. Could you tell me why in the internet tab i have only about 50 servers? I tried place mastersevers.vdf into platform/config and change masterserver ip in rev.ini but it didn't help. What i should do to see all servers?

#4282 Guest_LoGaN

Guest_LoGaN
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:12 PM

:x New Update with fix for this f**** Sh** pls :icon_surprised:

#4283 Guest_maku

Guest_maku
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:56 PM

same problem... Waiting for solution
Anyone?

#4284 Guest_CannyH

Guest_CannyH
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:11 PM

I have do all of this:

[color=#282828]Q.: [color=red]When i try to launch game, I get a message that says "hl2.exe has stopped working" & other game crashes
[color=#282828]A.: Start the game without internetet connection, click on "find servers" and then connect internet.
[color=#282828]Sometimes helps if you delete achievements! Delete those files:
[color=#282828]"Counter Strike Source 2010\cstrike\gamestate.txt"
[color=#282828]"Counter Strike Source 2010\bin\stats.bin"!
[color=#282828]Or your antivirus can cause game crashes, read on Steam Support:
https://support.stea...=9402-MKEN-1517
[color=#282828]Try to run "Counter Strike Source 2010 windowed.bat" file.
[color=#282828]Make sure you installed latest[color=#282828] patch, and installed it properly[color=#282828], make sure that antivirus/firewall/other programs doesn't block games/revemu connections to internet.
[color=#282828]Try to run patch as Administrator.

BUT IT DON'T WORK!!! What is wrong man.. it crashes every time after 10 - 30 seconds..

#4285 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:26 PM

I have a problem. Could you tell me why in the internet tab i have only about 50 servers? I tried place mastersevers.vdf into platform/config and change masterserver ip in rev.ini but it didn't help. What i should do to see all servers?

Check filter button, are they all filter boxes unchecked? After the last update you don't have to edit masterderver ip in rev.ini cuz game browser works fine.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#4286 Guest_fripin

Guest_fripin
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:31 PM

Check filter button, are they all filter boxes unchecked? After the last update you don't have to edit masterderver ip in rev.ini cuz game browser works fine.

Yes, they are all unchecked. I reinstalled it but it didn't help. Now in the iternet tab it shows: "No internet games responded to the query" Please help.

#4287 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:19 PM

Yes, they are all unchecked. I reinstalled it but it didn't help. Now in the iternet tab it shows: "No internet games responded to the query" Please help.

Try to refresh internet browser category, press refesh, go in your favorite category and then in the internet category again. Be sure that css isn't in your firewall list.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#4288 37inches

37inches

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:43 PM

i still have error hl2.exe stopped working any help guys?

#4289 BoskoSLO

BoskoSLO

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:13 AM

Try to refresh internet browser category, press refesh, go in your favorite category and then in the internet category again. Be sure that css isn't in your firewall list.

I have the same problem. sometimes i find arround 60 servers but most of the time it just says "No internet games responded to the query". I have read the FAQ on the first page. it didnt fixed the problem. there must be something wrong with the setti server"". I know its not my game. i remember the good times, thats about 1 year ago. the server browser could find over 1000 working servers. whats happend now?

#4290 Guest_George241312

Guest_George241312
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:13 AM

I also cant see any servers i even reinstalled win7 64 bit
specs: i3 2100, 2 gtx 460s SLI. 8 gb ddr3 2133, MSI z68 GD65 ................. i wanna play......

#4291 #F10

#F10

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:51 AM

Hi guys,
my first post here,but i have been searching this forum for a while now and i didn't need extra help cuz its great

but now i do,anyhow,after that v.49 update i could only join settis CSS:GO server.When i tried to join pub#3 or pub#4 connection fails after 4 retries.Every now and then i can join for unkown reason :/ ,but that's like every 3 weeks

so,any help?

#4292 BoskoSLO

BoskoSLO

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:03 PM

as far as i know. i had "css digitalzone 2007" installed over 1 year go and it also worked fine. i was able to find over 1000 servers too. it was version .34.
I installed that version today and i couln't find any servers at all. the same error [color=#282828] "No internet games responded to the query"

#4293 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:06 PM

Hi guys,
my first post here,but i have been searching this forum for a while now and i didn't need extra help cuz its great

but now i do,anyhow,after that v.49 update i could only join settis CSS:GO server.When i tried to join pub#3 or pub#4 connection fails after 4 retries.Every now and then i can join for unkown reason :/ ,but that's like every 3 weeks

so,any help?

Better make unban request.
Seems you are ip rage ban.What is your ingame name?
Posted Image

#4294 Guest_fripin

Guest_fripin
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:54 PM

HL2.exe isn't in firewall list and Your solution is not working for me.

#4295 37inches

37inches

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:00 PM

i fixed it

all you have to do is disconnect from internet ty

#4296 Guest_lorenzo

Guest_lorenzo
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:02 PM

Please see http://css.setti.inf...dpost__p__62145

You can do the following the fix the crash:

Click on the Start button, type "notepad.exe" and press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER. Acknowledge the UAC dialog.
Type CTRL+O. Paste "%windir%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" and press ENTER.
Now add the following lines at the end of the file and save it:

0.0.0.0 ip-whois.net

0.0.0.0 bir3yk.net

0.0.0.0 tor-moz.narod.ru

0.0.0.0 tor-moz.narod2.ru

0.0.0.0 narod2.yandex.ru

0.0.0.0 wrz.yandex.ru

0.0.0.0 counter.yadro.ru

0.0.0.0 utindexb.dyndns.info

0.0.0.0 www.777seo.com

0.0.0.0 hd-teenlove.com

Reboot your machine or run "ipconfig /flushdns" in an administrator cli session to clear the existing cache.

use the above guide, so you don't have to disconnect from Internet when starting the game.

#4297 spencerdb

spencerdb

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:10 PM

Thanks boobs.

#4298 Guest_andy

Guest_andy
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:32 AM

i always get this error when i try to find any servers online or connect through console :

Host_Error: Unexepected authentication protocol 1838677638!

any ideas ?

#4299 aggelosforever

aggelosforever

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:45 PM

i havent updated since .v45(cumulative) . it was playing great until i stopped and decided to start css again today and i downloaded v51(cumulative) i copy and paste on css i run it and when i enter a server it says they run a newer version what to do?

#4300 Guest_DLLG@mer

Guest_DLLG@mer
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:39 PM

can anybody unlock me ?

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users