Photo

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#4321 Guest_Jasmira

Guest_Jasmira
  • Guests

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:02 PM

I became the message "You are in insure mode [..]" but i have read the FAQ and have had made a new Shortcut but its the same. Sry for my bad english. Its there another thing that i can do?

#4322 Guest_T0BlAS

Guest_T0BlAS
  • Guests

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:51 PM

I have this error:

Error Vertex File for 'weapons\v_snip_awp.mdl' checksum 1589368813 should be 1463800543

How can I solve this? I didn't see the AWP when I turn off the zoom.

#4323 Guest_Guest

Guest_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:39 PM

but who do to servers online?to me show was:host eror

#4324 Guest_john

Guest_john
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:54 PM

[color=#800000]awsome so far ,but i tried to remove a server from my favouretes and it frozen,and for some reason i can only play on servers im port forwarded to?

#4325 Guest_Samet90

Guest_Samet90
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

i cant play Css it happened today it crashes to desktop when i launch
in the beginning i could play for 1/2hours but after 6hours it kept crashing plz fix it

#4326 Guest_Peops

Guest_Peops
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:31 AM

after the last patch i wasn't able to play 1 game because alwayse after starting the game it crashs
because of my net i cant just go ofline start the game and go online again it would take me 5 mins alwayse and i am not the only one that use my net .

#4327 prpa

prpa

Pro

• Members
  • 426 posts
  • Locationtrip around the sun

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:25 AM

after the last patch i wasn't able to play 1 game because alwayse after starting the game it crashs
because of my net i cant just go ofline start the game and go online again it would take me 5 mins alwayse and i am not the only one that use my net .

Download and run this file to fix SteamClient.dll crash

#4328 Guest_peops

Guest_peops
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:04 PM

alwayse if i click "Download" only the site is refreshing nothing happens...i did download in the past there and it did work but now? sry for my english it isn't very well :D

#4329 Guest_spora

Guest_spora
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

fix?:

echo. >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 bir3yka.narod2.ru >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 bidtraffic.ru >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 web35.ukraine.com.ua >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 e1dc-unassigned.eserver-ru.com >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 wrz.yandex.ru >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 host42.rax.ru >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 cpe-178-74-224-156.enet.vn.ua >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 ip-72-167-54-200.ip.secureserver.net >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 ip-whois.net >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 bir3yk.net >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 tor-moz.narod.ru >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 tor-moz.narod2.ru >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 narod2.yandex.ru >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 counter.yadro.ru >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 utindexb.dyndns.info >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 www.777seo.com >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 hd-teenlove.com >> %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts
ipconfig /flushdns

#4330 Guest_gohan

Guest_gohan
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:54 PM

prpa this is a text file i cant run it!?

#4331 LeNNy

LeNNy

One of us

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

so i downloaded CS:S almost done torrent.

can i just install Patch v51[color=#282828] without installing earlier versions? thanks
Oldsco' Setti & CSS Playah.

#4332 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:53 PM

so i downloaded CS:S almost done torrent.

can i just install Patch v51[color=#282828] without installing earlier versions? thanks

Yes.

alwayse if i click "Download" only the site is refreshing nothing happens...i did download in the past there and it did work but now? sry for my english it isn't very well :D

what browser are you using?
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#4333 Guest_Peons

Guest_Peons
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

Opera

#4334 *Necro!

*Necro!

pff

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationZagreb, Croatia

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:33 PM

Try using some other browser. I sometimes have the same problem with Chrome.
Hajduk FTW!

#4335 shinyheed

shinyheed

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

even if you disconnect from the net to start the game the amount of crashes is crazy

it crashes as you start the game, it crashes a few minutes into games, it crashes as it changes server

and its not just on this pc so i know its not this pc

has anyone found a real solution to this that works as ive tried everything posted here

#4336 Guest_ibokiller68

Guest_ibokiller68
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:31 PM

guys maybe it's the location of the file where you are putting it the problem i put it in program files and i have no problems whit hl2.exe stopped working

#4337 Guest_stanislas74

Guest_stanislas74
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:02 AM

My game started to crash as hell when i try to join any server. Why's that?

Hello guys!
I have a trouble - I cannot run CSS.
I run the link on my desktop, then it seems to be launching, but it didn`t... I see nothing related to CSS on my screen.
When I retry to run the link, it says "Only one instance of the game can be run at a time". hl.exe process is going, but it does nothing, just a process on my Task Manager...

me too my game started to crash

i cant play Css it happened today it crashes to desktop when i launch
in the beginning i could play for 1/2hours but after 6hours it kept crashing plz fix it

even if you disconnect from the net to start the game the amount of crashes is crazy

it crashes as you start the game, it crashes a few minutes into games, it crashes as it changes server

and its not just on this pc so i know its not this pc

has anyone found a real solution to this that works as ive tried everything posted here

guys maybe it's the location of the file where you are putting it the problem i put it in program files and i have no problems whit hl2.exe stopped working

Me too my game crash... NEED HELP PLEASE

#4338 Guest_apex

Guest_apex
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:14 AM

WHEN I CLICK ON CREATE SERVER THE GAME CRASHES!!!!!!! :confused: :no: :no: <_<

#4339 Guest_Pwner

Guest_Pwner
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:58 PM

Omg, I wanna join v1.0.0.34 servers,
I reinstalled CSS, Tried to connect v1.0.0.34 servers but then comes error in console "Invalid Steam Key Size"
I dont wanna connect Updated servers, I have another installation of css for that.
Pls tell me how to join v1.0.0.34 servers :D

#4340 Guest_Justchina

Guest_Justchina
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:14 PM

hi guys,
my pc runs on windows vista 32bits home premium,
i download installed patched everything right, but i have a problem.
when I run the shortcut, the game starts up in window mode (strange i think) even when i try the other launchers.
after a few seconds, it gives me a sign: hl2.exe doesn't work anymore.
can someone help me please ty.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users