Photo

Fixed map rotation proposal (please read)

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:14 PM

Yeah, well, we kinda don't like intruders. You'll need more than 2 months to have a say. Untill then you'll just end up bashed on every post. And reasonable demands? What reasonable demands? Removing awp? Removing nightfever which has been in mapcycle since 2006 ? And off topic: What was that thing calling breezer an imigrant? Aren't you an imigrant?

I am EU citizen I can live wherever in the EU I want.

Posted Image

#22 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:26 PM

Yeah, well, we kinda don't like intruders. You'll need more than 2 months to have a say. Untill then you'll just end up bashed on every post. And reasonable demands? What reasonable demands? Removing awp? Removing nightfever which has been in mapcycle since 2006 ? And off topic: What was that thing calling breezer an imigrant? Aren't you an imigrant?

I am EU citizen I can live wherever in the EU I want.

That's called imigration, you dumbass. You still have to register yourself with the authorities, doesn't matter if you're an EU citizen or not.

Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#23 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:51 PM

LOL idiot, you are fucking dipshit you mother fucker I can get nationality any time I want.

Posted Image

#24 AchiLLes

AchiLLes

Regular

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:22 PM

bah... it becomes more and more annoying, even 80% of the regulars from setti#1 got bugged by these POROVs aka botovs. they are on setti since summer and want to tell us what to do? thats senceless dude... if you dont agree with the server rules and the regulars and their gameplay, leave! and best would be, if you take your members with you... i became tired of this shit...and i think many others too. <_<

Yours faithfully
[PaThetiC] achilles

#25 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:33 PM

tell us what to do

We don't tell anybody what to do. Stop making things up.
Posted Image

#26 AchiLLes

AchiLLes

Regular

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:38 PM

you can speak for yourself, but you cant for your members, if you dont know how they are playing when you arent on.
and they often tell us what to do and are annoying, i wouldnt have any problem with your clan, if you stop spamming chat with senceless and annoying shit.

yours faithfully
[PaThetiC] achilles

#27 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:56 PM

I do not need it. The benefits I will get from it are not that great. I have nothing to do with Moldavia you idiot

Posted Image

#28 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:11 PM

I do not need it. The benefits I will get from it are not that great. I have nothing to do with Moldavia you idiot

Anyways, you're from some poor ex communist block country. Now stop eating shit here. He doesn't need it, LOL !

Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#29 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:12 PM

Actually why I am talking to you fofo?

It's all very simple.

FOFO = MOFO
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic