#21 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 03 April 2011 - 09:27 PM

STOP THAT FUCKIN CAPS M4 NOOB!!

I see now why u get banned... if u act like this in game im glad u are banned... omg shithead

see demo first..
second:tell your suggestion
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#22 SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

One of us

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationsLOVEnia

Posted 03 April 2011 - 09:44 PM

WTF are u talking about?? i'm just saying that u are arrogant and disrespectful...
Chuck Norris does not flush toilets. He scares the shit out of them!!

#23 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:40 AM

If you wanna speak on mic you can buy steam and speak from there. Others dont have to listen to your bullshit. :D and pls stop caps.

#24 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:00 PM

Let them speak the way they want. They will suffer the consequences.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#25 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationHeraklion,Greece

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:21 PM

Let them speak the way they want. They will suffer the consequences.

I just love admins when they abuse their powers...No point on talking when u have nothing to say, right...???Fofo was there any point in ur life when u TRULY respected others or where u always so arrogant and one point viewer...???Have you ever heard the word "conversatio" or "solving the problem mutually" ...???I guess not...!!!

#26 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:42 PM

I'm not arrogant. I'm just smarter.

#27 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:44 PM

fofo are you ok man???? what are you doing?? you always ban greeks without a reason!! You don't let us play!! Please stop!!You are a bad admin man!! I believe that the moderators must evaluate you again and dissipate you from admin.. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#28 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:56 PM

If you were smarter you would make smart moves rather than just ban players cuz you have some Admin-Power issues and the theory of "I will just ban everyone who gets in my nerves even if i have no reason to"...!!!Yeah u are just brilliant,genious...!!! I just love your way of thinking dude...!!Its AWESOME...!!!Go ahead and ban me i dont even care...Css is not as important than being able to spot and "try" to get some sence in Faggots...!!! Have a nice day....!!! :gun:

#29 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:52 PM

fofo are you ok man???? what are you doing?? you always ban greeks without a reason!! You don't let us play!! Please stop!!You are a bad admin man!! I believe that the moderators must evaluate you again and dissipate you from admin.. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Name one greek I banned without reason. If not, fuck off and don't post bullshit again.

Actually, no. Name one PLAYER i banned without reason. If not, fuck off again.

#30 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:54 PM

If you were smarter you would make smart moves rather than just ban players cuz you have some Admin-Power issues and the theory of "I will just ban everyone who gets in my nerves even if i have no reason to"...!!!Yeah u are just brilliant,genious...!!! I just love your way of thinking dude...!!Its AWESOME...!!!Go ahead and ban me i dont even care...Css is not as important than being able to spot and "try" to get some sence in Faggots...!!! Have a nice day....!!! :gun:

Break the rules and I will. If not, gg & hf and fuck off also. You are implying i'd ban you just because you're insulting me. You ain't touching me with that shit. But break the rules and you'll touch me. Cheers.

#31 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:57 PM

And also pull out the demos where I banned greek players for no reason. Or where I didn't let them play. You started accusing me, it's time to bring some proof. If not, then you'll just prove everyone in here that you are full of shit. Lying won't get you far. False accusations won't get you far either.

#32 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:06 PM

Break the rules and I will. If not, gg & hf and fuck off also. You are implying i'd ban you just because you're insulting me. You ain't touching me with that shit. But break the rules and you'll touch me. Cheers.

First of all i aint insulting you i am just saying my humble opinion due to your idiotic and arrogant behaviour...!!!Secondly you really need get your head straigh something is really off...!!!And thirdly well there isnt anything more i could say ,i got borred reading your posts they are all about the same and the same crap...!!!Just fucking chill , get laid maybe, become more friendly and stop abusing your Admin-powers...!!!But i think that i ask for a miracle here....!!!! <_<

#33 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:12 PM

First of all i aint insulting you i am just saying my humble opinion due to your idiotic and arrogant behaviour...!!!Secondly you really need get your head straigh something is really off...!!!And thirdly well there isnt anything more i could say ,i got borred reading your posts they are all about the same and the same crap...!!!Just fucking chill , get laid maybe, become more friendly and stop abusing your Admin-powers...!!!But i think that i ask for a miracle here....!!!! <_<

Again: name one abuse and bring proof also.

#34 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:21 PM

I never said i had any i just said i am certain you do...!!!You just press Copy+paste dont you, i got bored reading the same shit every day, thats a hell of a convertation, pretty nice ...!!!Done talking, you dont understand about anything than just being plain idiotic and unreasonable...!!!Just become more friendly and stop insult everyone...!!!Damn lunatics......!!!!

#35 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:29 PM

I don't follow Jesus's rule of turning the other cheek for slap. If you'd really more carefuly, my insults come after yours or others. What? You want me to be nice after you insult me? wtf dude

#36 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:35 PM

I don't follow Jesus's rule of turning the other cheek for slap. If you'd really more carefuly, my insults come after yours or others. What? You want me to be nice after you insult me? wtf dude

I never had any grudge on you but dude i read posts and u just curse on people that have some complains about you...They never insulted you, some said a few bad things but not that much to get to upset, and u plain cursed insult them or worse...!!! :thumbdown:

#37 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:54 PM

Show me.

#38 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:10 PM

http://css.setti.inf...ys/page__st__40

Rizzla got upset at you but no big deal and then u started calling everyone faggot...!!!Get the picture???

#39 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:20 PM

fofo and with ban i dont stop to talk with my friend in game .... try to ban me again for that reason
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#40 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:22 PM

cheaters=ban
mic spamming= MUTE

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users