107 replies to this topic

#61 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationHeraklion,Greece

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:02 PM

I can only imagine a home convertation...!!!"Fofo, come down dinner is served. -Just SHUT UP i cant hear the fucking footsteps...!!!" Pathetic...!!!Its a fucking game dont ruin it with immature demonstration of power and meanigfull conversationn...Just go and fucking play...!!!And FYI according to ur so called "rules" admins are there to ban cheaters teamattackers mic-spammers, mic-abusers i dont see any "ban the mic-USER" , cuz according to my vocabluary the terms "use" and "abuse" have a very different meaning...!!!You insult your own "rules"...!!!One last thing...Games that require teamwork to play such as Cs do not need people that "ban" the teamwork part of the game...!!!Just PATHETIC...!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

#62 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:46 PM

Teamwork ? Gee, I haven't noticed it, I can't speak greek.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#63 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:16 PM

Teamwork ? Gee, I haven't noticed it, I can't speak greek.

How can u notice WHEN YOU NEVER PLAY IN THE SERVER...!!!Many Greeks, i dont say all of them speaks in Greek with Greeks but they ALWAYS guide the team from teamchat...!!!Especially rofos and Greek noob...!!!Just go in the damn server ...!!!You will listen to them speaking some Greek but after that you will hear me Rofos and Greek noob ACTUALLY TEAMCHATING IN ENGLISH SAYING WHERE TO COVER WHERE WE ARE AND WERE THE ENEMY WAS SPOTTED...!!!I challenge ANYONE to say otherwise...!!!ANYONE....!!!

#64 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

YOu are so hilarious...!!!You still havent replied to my earlier post...!!Now who is using backing down moves???? :thumbsup:

#65 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

I say different. I was there and I heard no english. Reason why I don't play there more often is that the server already has enough admins.

#66 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:26 PM

One of your posts...!!!

If you were warned about not using the mic, then you deserved it. Trust me, most players don't wanna hear your chatting with friends in game. Chat when there's only you and your friends. I wanna hear the enemy coming, not you, for example.

You asume that they were warned...!!If you were there u ought to now dont you...??? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#67 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

What does "IF" mean for you?

#68 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:15 PM

If is supposed to mean assumption...!!!In general english not in fofo's english...!!!When u are assuming something it means that u aint sure so u werent there...!!!

#69 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:40 PM

Luffy you are sick/ill/invalid - omg do u have some mental problems guy???!!! Im not kidding and im not trying to insult you. seems like you have real problems. This thread has been started for an stupid 30 minutes ban of rofos and you all are fucking around like headless chicken. Im loling all the time about the point of this thread...

Luffy maybe you should open an extra thread to let off your rage. for example: make an list of all bad words you know or write a roman about your life or barbies life...

Btw. I think its enough discussed - thread should be closed....

lol fofo stop discuss man - dont answer let him become more mad :D

#70 SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

One of us

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationsLOVEnia

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:17 PM

When u see me abuse my admin rights than talk.. otherwise STFU, ok?
Chuck Norris does not flush toilets. He scares the shit out of them!!

#71 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:35 PM

First of all Mamut i dont want to repeat myself just go and read the former post about admins abusing power...!!!Secondly Phoenix in my vocabluary sickness or mental problems dont have anything to do with trying to protest when you feel underprivileged...!!!I wasnt the one that started isnulting and cursing everyone without reason because they started a thread protesting about being muted or banned...!!!Get the facts right or fuck off...!!!Another worthless guy trying to be smart...!!!Pathetic...!!!Just dont interfere in a convertation when u dont have a clue...!!!Worthless talking with you....!!!Meaningfull...!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

#72 SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

One of us

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationsLOVEnia

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:45 PM

First of all Mamut i dont want to repeat myself just go and read the former post about admins abusing power...!!!Secondly Phoenix in my vocabluary sickness or mental problems dont have anything to do with trying to protest when you feel underprivileged...!!!I wasnt the one that started isnulting and cursing everyone without reason because they started a thread protesting about being muted or banned...!!!Get the facts right or fuck off...!!!Another worthless guy trying to be smart...!!!Pathetic...!!!Just dont interfere in a convertation when u dont have a clue...!!!Worthless talking with you....!!!Meaningfull...!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

And stop cofusing ME with Mamut!! I hate that!! MY name is SLO-MAN and SLO-MAN ONLY!! i'm not mamut... i hear it on setti #1 too. just because we have similar names that doesent mean we are the same person... learn to read noobs!!
SLO-MAN...SLO mamut: Does this look the same for u?? if id does you are retardet...i'm sorry

#73 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:52 PM

And stop cofusing ME with Mamut!! I hate that!! MY name is SLO-MAN and SLO-MAN ONLY!! i'm not mamut... i hear it on setti #1 too. just because we have similar names that doesent mean we are the same person... learn to read noobs!!
SLO-MAN...SLO mamut: Does this look the same for u?? if id does you are retardet...i'm sorry

I dont even care who you are whats your name nor where you are from...!!!I only care about the facts...!!!And the facts are that you refuse answering my numerous posts and the only thing you do is curse and insult...!!!I know that its the only thing u are capable of, but i despretly try to make a convertation that you continue try to avoid or you just change the subject...!!!Thats why i like you guyz...!!!Just immature way of thinking...!!!Pathetic...!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

#74 SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

One of us

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationsLOVEnia

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:57 PM

whatever...

#75 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:02 PM

SLO-MAN dont try to talk with this noob lol he cant differentiate your names - Its OK Luffy the world is pink.

lol and this noob is trying to tell us something :D :D

#76 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:12 PM

SLO-MAN dont try to talk with this noob lol he cant differentiate your names - Its OK Luffy the world is pink.

lol and this noob is trying to tell us something :D :D

Call me whatever u like but at least answer the damn question...!!!Oh i forgot...!!15 posts have past and you still havent...!!!I am starting to think that you are either uncapable to write down your "wise" opinion or you cant answer because YOU SEE HOW WRONG YOU ARE...!!!Phoenix how about kissing some admins ass???Thats the only think you are capable according to your posts...!!!

#77 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:19 PM

How about you fuck off and let me laugh on the posts when i'm high, not fuckin' up my trip and to feel sorry about you. Really, you're fucking my trip. That's not nice man...

#78 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:20 PM

What could be my answer for you? Luffy the world is pink? its okay man I can understand you :D happy?? rofl :D

And lof wtf about wisdom?? the point of this thread is 30 mins ban of rofos, so what do you idiot want to hear?? lol omg

#79 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:23 PM

What could be my answer for you? Luffy the world is pink? its okay man I can understand you :D happy?? rofl :D

And lof wtf about wisdom?? the point of this thread is 30 mins ban of rofos, so what do you idiot want to hear?? lol omg

Thats why i say u dont have a clue about the situation...!!!The point of this convertation is the unfainess being showed in Greek people by admins...!!!Just get the damn picture before you you reply...!!!

#80 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:27 PM

I know some greek admins so nobody can say a shit about rasicm, unfairness or special treatment. Kid wake up Setti isnt hating any greeks. So please what the hell are you talking about!! whats the point of your posts!!

and please stop trying to be herkules. He was an greek too and he is dead. you arent an hero :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users