107 replies to this topic

#81 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationHeraklion,Greece

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:29 PM

I got bored...!!!I cant keep one writting and writting only to see the same bullshit...!!!You call me crazy retard fucker etc etc etc, i dont even care your opinion doesnt matter to me i do matter though about your way of thinking...!!!But you dont even got the guts nor brains to finish a sentence that u started, i can only assume its from brain lacking, instead you just curse insult etc etc etc...!!!Immature kids...!!!I really hope the best for you but i dont see that coming...!!!Just go play the game and stop whinning...!!!So long...!!!

#82 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:32 PM

I got bored...!!!I cant keep one writting and writting only to see the same bullshit...!!!You call me crazy retard fucker etc etc etc, i dont even care your opinion doesnt matter to me i do matter though about your way of thinking...!!!But you dont even got the guts nor brains to finish a sentence that u started, i can only assume its from brain lacking, instead you just curse insult etc etc etc...!!!Immature kids...!!!I really hope the best for you but i dont see that coming...!!!Just go play the game and stop whinning...!!!So long...!!!

lol now you are telling us to stop crying and start to play the game?? lol thats what im trying to say all the time noob, whatever you got it finally. Im proud :thumbup:

#83 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:04 PM

Yes, our baby has grown. It's time for us to release him back in the real world. Get a grip of reality or some shit.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#84 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:37 PM

Yes, our baby has grown. It's time for us to release him back in the real world. Get a grip of reality or some shit.

I wouldnt normally reply but i just cant hold back...!!!You calling ME a baby...???Hilarious, your attidute is not only immature but also hilarious...!!!Children and idiots have one thing in common...!!!They live in their own world such as you, though i am not quite sure in which category i am suppose to put you...!!!So long have a happy, though i doubt it, life and just grow up..!!! :smile-thumbs-up:

PS: Phoenix my goal was to help him understand thats its just a game, to stop whinning and be more friendly, thats why i will tell it one last time. Read the whole thread before replying with your "excellent" attidute mocking everyone...!!!ut i get it, its hard to understand what people say when you read only the ltest post...!!! :thumbdown:

#85 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:31 AM

Watch it, he's gonna lose it in the next 2-3 posts. My way of expressing may be mocking, but the truth lies in my words. And it's not childish, it's mocking. You're confusing the two of those.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#86 SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

One of us

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationsLOVEnia

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:17 PM

You wanna hear an answer??

Play fair to other players. if they ask you to stop talking on the mic, then do it. it's simple. i can play with my mic turned off and i use chat if i want to talk... there is plenty of time to chat when u are not playing css. if u really need to chat with your friend, than use skype.. Skype is simple program that allows you to talk, when u are doing something else..

and i'm also not saying that speaking greek is wrong. i'm just saying that lot of players dont understand you and they are anoyed by it.
How would u feel if me and my buddys were talking slovenian all the time and you wouldnt understand a word we are saying.. you wouldbe annoyed i'm sure :D

and if u really need to talk about the game, than do it in english. i'm sure that other players would like to hear what is happening OK?

peace.
Chuck Norris does not flush toilets. He scares the shit out of them!!

#87 rofos

rofos

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:50 PM

Oh my fucking God!!!

you are still comment in this post!
Calm down guys there is no point to
talk about this anymore.We both sides
understood some things and i believe
we are all going to have better behaviour
from now on(players and admins).

p.s.1:SLO-MAN skype in css is like wallhack!!!!
p.s.2:Luffy and GreekNoob many thanks for the support

#88 SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

One of us

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationsLOVEnia

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:39 PM

Than dont use any of it...

#89 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:28 PM

p.s.2:Luffy and GreekNoob many thanks for the support
[/quote]

lol nothing man but if you remember and me he ban not only you :D
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#90 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:04 PM

You wanna hear an answer??

Play fair to other players. if they ask you to stop talking on the mic, then do it. it's simple. i can play with my mic turned off and i use chat if i want to talk... there is plenty of time to chat when u are not playing css. if u really need to chat with your friend, than use skype.. Skype is simple program that allows you to talk, when u are doing something else..

and i'm also not saying that speaking greek is wrong. i'm just saying that lot of players dont understand you and they are anoyed by it.
How would u feel if me and my buddys were talking slovenian all the time and you wouldnt understand a word we are saying.. you wouldbe annoyed i'm sure :D

and if u really need to talk about the game, than do it in english. i'm sure that other players would like to hear what is happening OK?

peace.

I totally agree with everything...!!If the players asked me to stop i wouldnt have any problem stopping but no one did, just one admin, well whatever if someone asks me to stop using it because its annoying i would politely stop...!!!End of that topic...!!!The thing is that we also talk in English you are welcome to join Pub #3 and check it out...!!! :confused: Thank you about the polite behavior that you have shown in your latest post, hope everyithing comes back to normal...!!! :cheers:

Ps: Fofo i never lose control or get angry about Css posts , i was just annoying about ur behaviot, its just not worth it cuz its just a game, i hope u get that too...!!! :thumbsup: Well anyway just have fun playing and just enjoy the game :grin: :grin: :grin: :clap: :clap: :clap:

#91 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:00 PM

yeah i agree with luffy...in game is defferent...fofo i dont team attack you if i see you likea one asshole today...who crash my game.....
i think you are not so "noob" all admins make fals....today boogie ban for 5 minuter player for talk spwn....but for 5 minutes ...
ok its over.....
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#92 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:13 PM

Could we please close the topic...!!!I think we all undestand the situation we learnde something from it, and we got tired arguing...!!!Just go and make some hs !!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

#93 fetfa

fetfa

Regular

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:27 PM

Be carefull guys. I busted slo-man touchin' fofo's ass.. At spot B of de_dust 2... :ppp hahaha
Kalamata Greece Olympiacos CFP

#94 SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

One of us

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationsLOVEnia

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:14 PM

Be carefull guys. I busted slo-man touchin' fofo's ass.. At spot B of de_dust 2... :ppp hahaha

and this is your take on "polite behaviour"??

#95 fetfa

fetfa

Regular

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:16 PM

oo, sry, I didn't know that u have ---> Secret Love .. axxxaxxxxaxaxaxax :)
Kalamata Greece Olympiacos CFP

#96 SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

One of us

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationsLOVEnia

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:16 PM

Btw Fluffy: i played on pub#3 today and i must say that what i heard was good team talk.. i dunno what fofo is talkin about but to me it seemed okay :)

but i played with u only one time so i cant say that everything was good all the time...

#97 SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

One of us

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationsLOVEnia

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:19 PM

oo, sry, I didn't know that u have ---> Secret Love .. axxxaxxxxaxaxaxax :)

i wont deal with this kind of primitivity...

btw: good tune :)

#98 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:05 PM

Btw Fluffy: i played on pub#3 today and i must say that what i heard was good team talk.. i dunno what fofo is talkin about but to me it seemed okay :)

but i played with u only one time so i cant say that everything was good all the time...

That was my point in the first place...!!!We speak may times in Greek we never denied that but most of the times at the end or at the beggining of the round, but we try to help the team by teamchating...!!!:/ Anyway lets all have a smooth and enjoyable game...!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

#99 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:09 PM

BTW Slo-Man its Luffy man not Fluffy although i guess thats its pay back for calling you Mamut(although i though u were the same person LOL ) :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

#100 SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

One of us

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationsLOVEnia

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:14 PM

BTW Slo-Man its Luffy man not Fluffy although i guess thats its pay back for calling you Mamut(although i though u were the same person LOL ) :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

oopss :D i fucked up.. *facepalm* hehe.. let's say that this was payback xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users