• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 -Greek Unit-: t@liban

-Greek Unit-: t@liban

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:50 AM

Dear Sculder and other admins,

I would like to be unbanned from Setti #2.

I realize i did something wrong, i flashed my own team in spawn. I do apologize if you got pissed off but we were winning anyway.

Can you please unban me from number 2?

Thanks.

#2 Dr.Pope

Dr.Pope

Regular

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationBucarest, Romania/Warrensburg, NY

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:08 PM

Team flash is the most annoying thing EVER, but I think that if you promise not to ever do it again then I believe lifting the ban should be considered. That's not saying you will keep the promise, but if you ever break it, you'll deserve a large ban Imho.

#3 STAAARS! Nemesis

STAAARS! Nemesis

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNoormarkku, Finland

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:18 PM

Oh hell do not unban that guy! But yeah, Sculder, you should restrict your ban fetish. Even if you are an admin, it doesn't mean that you can do anything you want! Admins are supposed to watch of cheaters and listen gamers. Not to ban every SINGLE time, if someone does team flash, or other things, then check if he does it many times. And if there is tk:rs, watch on them. And yeah, one advice for admins, if there comes ANY russians, then spec those, their the most likely cheaters. Usually, when there comes a cheater, it is most likely it is either poland, or russian. Greetings!
Posted Image

#4 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:46 PM

... Even if you are an admin, it doesn't mean that you can do anything you want! Admins are supposed to watch of cheaters and listen gamers...

You are wrong my friend. Limited admins have to care for cheaters. Full admins as sculder have no rules! they just ban whoever annoys them. "listen to gamers" Haaaha, thats a good joke :thumbup:

#5 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:01 PM

Oh hell do not unban that guy! But yeah, Sculder, you should restrict your ban fetish. Even if you are an admin, it doesn't mean that you can do anything you want! Admins are supposed to watch of cheaters and listen gamers. Not to ban every SINGLE time, if someone does team flash, or other things, then check if he does it many times. And if there is tk:rs, watch on them.

I agree with you 100%
We have the same problem. My link
p.s. Greek unit stop doing stupid things. You expose us like the other guy "lost in dreams" and then the players think that most of Greeks are cheaters or whatever!!!!
Σταματήστε τις μαλακίες επιτέλους!!!
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#6 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:30 PM

Oh hell do not unban that guy! But yeah, Sculder, you should restrict your ban fetish. Even if you are an admin, it doesn't mean that you can do anything you want! Admins are supposed to watch of cheaters and listen gamers. Not to ban every SINGLE time, if someone does team flash, or other things, then check if he does it many times. And if there is tk:rs, watch on them. And yeah, one advice for admins, if there comes ANY russians, then spec those, their the most likely cheaters. Usually, when there comes a cheater, it is most likely it is either poland, or russian. Greetings!

Racist!

#7 STAAARS! Nemesis

STAAARS! Nemesis

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNoormarkku, Finland

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:31 PM

Racist!

Umm, racist? How im supposed to be a RACIST? If u mean that russian/poland thing. Its true. Most likely cheaters are either polands or russians, mostly russians. Limited admins are taking care of cheaters. But FULL admins, they really can do anything they want IF it annoys them. That is true, but you sweep off the gamers, if you do ban too easily.
Posted Image

#8 Ruppert

Ruppert

Regular

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:02 PM

i was also flashed by him, and we all said, stop that pls, and he didn't. So a ban is okay, but a permban is kinda hard, so pls unban and dont flash again

you also can put this to the unban forum ;-)

#9 -Greek Unit-: t@liban

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:25 PM

To admins/Sculder

As i said i did only once, i did for a laugh, we were already beating the other team really badly and was a mistake.

I NEVER team flash, it was a one time only and dont like it either, as I said I did it for a laugh, we were already high-flying/beating the other team and would not make any difference.

I said I m sorry and will never do that again. I dont cheat nor teamkill people on purpose and I try not to cause any trouble.

Thanks

P.S.

agree with you 100%
We have the same problem. My link
p.s. Greek unit stop doing stupid things. You expose us like the other guy "lost in dreams" and then the players think that most of Greeks are cheaters or whatever!!!!
Σταματήστε τις μαλακίες επιτέλους!!!

As I said I did it only once and please do not confuse me with Lost In Dreams[GR] I have no relation to his doings. I dont usually do μαλακιες as you said and if i do i do it for a laugh with people I know personally etc.

#10 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:31 AM

entaxei re taliban!!!!!
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#11 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:37 AM

t@liban: Post your steam ID.

#12 theodoros95

theodoros95

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCyprus, Famagusta, Phrenaros

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:01 AM

You are wrong my friend. Limited admins have to care for cheaters. Full admins as sculder have no rules! they just ban whoever annoys them. "listen to gamers" Haaaha, thats a good joke :thumbup:

Not a good joke, a good reality! :smile-thumbs-up:

#13 -Greek Unit-: t@liban

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:08 PM

Hi Sculder

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier but was away for few days.

My steam ID is the following: STEAM_0:0:831820373

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users