errormyname's Content

There have been 157 items by errormyname (Search limited from 15-December 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#98355 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Posted by errormyname on 25 September 2015 - 09:44 PM in Offtopic

Oh holy shit, whats going on here.

Im usually just checking the Setti CS Community part of the forum, so I didn´t found this "discussion" until now^^

As you talked about my ban, well I always make a perm-ban request (I mean, who doesn´t get it that if u don´t make a request, the cheaters won´t be banned soon and they can crush the server everytime there i no admin)

--> I just did it on the next day, I mean cmon thats still ok isn´t it :)

#91916 Setti CS2 servers

Posted by errormyname on 02 October 2013 - 07:40 PM in Setti CS:GO servers

Yep, thats me  :clap:  :clap:

#77830 PLS unban ME

Posted by errormyname on 05 November 2012 - 05:01 PM in Ban / unban requests

banned for NOTHING!

Are you still kidding me?

#77172 PLS unban ME

Posted by errormyname on 30 October 2012 - 06:43 PM in Ban / unban requests

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? :facepalm:

--> http://css.setti.inf.../11699-why-ban/

#69141 Setti is officially [EDIT:] lovely :)

Posted by errormyname on 22 June 2012 - 04:35 PM in Setti CS:S servers

On cs:go it´s still 120, so u can play there Marioc ;) (It´s not that lag like pub3 and there are no admins so...)
And yes, I´m for 120 ms at all servers too, but we need all players playing on setti. If we lower the pinglimit, some players won´t play on setti anymore, because their ping is over 120...

#72656 Admin Request For The GO4CSS Server (Request accepted)

Posted by errormyname on 04 September 2012 - 03:39 PM in Setti CS:S servers

+1 He´s playing a lot :thumbsup: ... And not that bad ;)

#77507 uunban request G*U*S*T*A*V - clan (st.gustav, el gustav, glustaufa)

Posted by errormyname on 02 November 2012 - 01:55 PM in Ban / unban requests

Dont think so that there is any way to get the same steam id for different players and i also dont think that irgendjemand told shit, but isnt there any way what we can do?!

But what about this?

http://www.abload.de...een0000g0tg.jpg

#77503 uunban request G*U*S*T*A*V - clan (st.gustav, el gustav, glustaufa)

Posted by errormyname on 02 November 2012 - 01:43 PM in Ban / unban requests

Is there a way that different players have/ get the same steam_id? Btw. the demo isn´t avaiable but I don´t think Irgendjemand told shit. But why aren´t they already permbanned since Irgends post?

#77510 uunban request G*U*S*T*A*V - clan (st.gustav, el gustav, glustaufa)

Posted by errormyname on 02 November 2012 - 02:00 PM in Ban / unban requests

Yea, begins with 666 instead of 0:0 or 0:1. But isn´t there something like a steamid changer by what you can change id to a random id chosen by yourself?

#75765 GO4CSS Server must be alive again!!

Posted by errormyname on 18 October 2012 - 07:46 PM in Gaming discussion

1 of the problems i see, is the new go4css server does not have many of the things that the old one had, like the csgo sounds, blood decals, etc.

i re-added this stuff to the maps available, and also put inferno, train, and nuke (besides nuke, these dont have sounds/etc)

new mapcycle is

de_lake_go4css_beta1
de_nuke_go4css_beta2
de_dust2_go4css_beta3
de_dust_go4css_beta3
de_inferno_csgo
de_train_csgo

all the ones called go4css have sounds/blood/etc the ones called csgo are only map ports.

so.. come play at the go4css server :)
connect 176.9.110.38:27034

Didn´t the server become empty because of the new maps like inferno, train and nuke?? :confused: Didn´t we removed them cuz. all players left?

And about the sounds, I think only the dust and dust2 have cs:go sound but this maps were on the old (oldest) server.

But nice that someone else would like to get the server popular again, maybe it works :thumbsup:

#75540 GO4CSS Server must be alive again!!

Posted by errormyname on 15 October 2012 - 03:15 PM in Gaming discussion

I think the server was popular because of the nice cs:go maps and the still great gameplay of css. The server is empty cuz we added new maps there, after that no one joined anymore... So we removed the maps, but the server is still empty, maybe because the old player don´t know about that, or they now got all banned :P or they join but no one is playing so they leave again. In my opinion the server could become popular again, if some players start to play there again so others join again.

#72777 Admin REQ cs:go server (The admin rights have been taken from INV!CTUS)

Posted by errormyname on 05 September 2012 - 06:01 AM in Setti CS:S servers

Suggestion to solve the cheater problem on CSGO server: Since the ban system does not work properly, adding some few regulars as admins won't be a bad idea, but id say they only get admin privileges for csgo servers just for starters... In my opinion the regulars on CSGO server do not have enough experience with Setti community or CSS in total to be limited admins like the rest of us. Lets see how they turn out.

Yes, thats why i told silent sniper to be active in forum (learn more about setti) and play sometimes on the most skilled setti server ;)

Maybe let´s play them some hours on pub3?

#75081 vote about eklik SyrinXeno

Posted by errormyname on 10 October 2012 - 12:57 PM in Setti CS:S servers

At the first video he could hear the footsteps, these viedoe are not proof for sure ;)

#75381 Admin Request

Posted by errormyname on 13 October 2012 - 01:58 PM in Setti CS:S servers

-1 Too much talking in mic. chat, it nerves extremly (He can´t shut the hell up :P).

#86678 Please unban me

Posted by errormyname on 17 April 2013 - 06:24 PM in Ban / unban requests

He was cheating at the good old times on go4css server too, playing the bot-wh style with p90  :facepalm:

Do not unban him.

#80748 Banned Again?

Posted by errormyname on 07 December 2012 - 04:32 PM in Ban / unban requests

Permbanned by M4Andreas
Reason: Wallhack

#62819 Admin Request

Posted by errormyname on 25 February 2012 - 07:26 PM in Setti CS:S servers

+1

#75678 GO4CSS server

Posted by errormyname on 17 October 2012 - 06:29 PM in Setti CS:S servers

In my opinion gungame deathmatch really sucks :thumbdown: But without deathmatch it could be really nice e.g. the gungame mod of the hell clan gungame server is really nice.

#75662 GO4CSS server

Posted by errormyname on 17 October 2012 - 05:25 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Can it be possible to install gungame mod with the maps of go4css (dust/dust2) ?

#75684 GO4CSS server

Posted by errormyname on 17 October 2012 - 07:22 PM in Setti CS:S servers

There are several gungame mods. The deathmatch gungame with instant respawn. I don't like this. What I like and how I think it was on the old server: If somebody dies, he will only respawn if his killer gets killed. This is far more interesting than the deathmatch mode!

P.S.: Do you know the name of the cs_office-like map we had on the old server? The other one was de_dust_pcg, but I forgot this one :(
P.P.S.: I hate simpsons maps! Really!

I think you mean dm_industrial_gamma :thumbsup:

#75666 GO4CSS server

Posted by errormyname on 17 October 2012 - 05:51 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Can it be possible to install gungame mod with the maps of go4css (dust/dust2) ?

Nope. I mean there are special maps for gungame. U can't play them on maps like dust or other.
So ye GO4CSS will die forever, even maps.

I can remember the old gungame server and there weren´t special gungame maps, just de_dust_pcg(without bomb) and dm_industrial_gamma...

#75668 GO4CSS server

Posted by errormyname on 17 October 2012 - 05:58 PM in Setti CS:S servers

The server wasn´t empty, but ok. The exchange would be a good idea then.

#70383 Too Much Servers

Posted by errormyname on 09 July 2012 - 02:08 PM in Suggestions

Maybe remove the pubRUS and the Deathmatch, but you can´t remove the pub3 and my favourite cs:go server guy :)

#70845 Maybe an unban request

Posted by errormyname on 22 July 2012 - 04:56 PM in Ban / unban requests

He permbanned my friend for beeing afk so.... :)

#79239 Banned for killin an admin

Posted by errormyname on 16 November 2012 - 12:06 PM in Ban / unban requests

And he should report a wallhacker after ban. Thats my opinion!!

He told me, he can´t login in forum since some months (don´t know why some sort of error) and so he never visited the sourceban page too. Maybe he banned only for 30mins because he wasn´t sure but I think don´t ban at all or 6hours and ban request.