PHOENIX's Content

There have been 988 items by PHOENIX (Search limited from 19-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#14037 Request unban

Posted by PHOENIX on 21 October 2010 - 09:11 AM in Ban / unban requests

I saw some days ago how BUG banned this guy, and i spectate him 2 rounds. he was faster then the other players.

#13882 Multicultural society 'has failed, totally'

Posted by PHOENIX on 19 October 2010 - 02:36 PM in Offtopic

You should be integrated to 75%. The rest of them (25%) should be your free space to act your religion or culture. I think that would be okay. But primery you have to learn the language, you have to learn a job aaand you have to respect the laws. You cant steal the duty and the hard work of the people, that's not correct. But Merkel is going over the top at this problematic, cause i have to say it wouldnt be okay to cut off the religion or culture. peace

#13840 Multicultural society 'has failed, totally'

Posted by PHOENIX on 18 October 2010 - 11:02 PM in Offtopic

lol shes talking shit^^ she will loosing at the next election :D Germany sucks cause of Merkel...

#13737 Hawking: Theology is unnecessary

Posted by PHOENIX on 17 October 2010 - 04:09 PM in Offtopic

LoL this thread wont administrate to a result. ^^

#13731 video for smoker only

Posted by PHOENIX on 17 October 2010 - 03:37 PM in Offtopic

DAMN i should stop smoking  :shock:

#13690 How to get Admin Rights - Cheaters Setti 3

Posted by PHOENIX on 17 October 2010 - 11:54 AM in Setti CS:S servers

And now??

#13550 How to get Admin Rights - Cheaters Setti 3

Posted by PHOENIX on 15 October 2010 - 02:41 PM in Setti CS:S servers

PM me your SteamID.

# 1794 "PHOENIX<mp3>" STEAM_0:0:774799438 . Thanks for your active listening. Regards PHOENIX

#13490 How to get Admin Rights - Cheaters Setti 3

Posted by PHOENIX on 14 October 2010 - 08:02 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Hello guys,

1. Question: how r u all?? :P

Hey guys they are really so many cheaters at Setti 3 in the last time, it's impossible to play with them. it's a real desaster-unplayble. We can't voteban and i dont want to teamkill only the cheaters. It's no problem to play with admins at this server, you're all good admins, but at absence of admins it's unbelievable how many idiots are cheating. And thats my problem. You know all I'm a full time player at Setti. I'm playing every day Minimum 3-4 hours and that's why i have enough of the idiot cheaters. And now my question to the admins. How can I get admin rights? Admin rights at Setti 3. I dont really care who get's admin rights, but we need really some admins. I dont want to beg here for admin rights. You all know me guys. We have some nice player. And admins you should know I'm not critizing you. You are the best admins ;)) It's only my idea/argument. In "love" your PHOENIX lol :D:D ( I know, I know my english is bad, hope you understand me :D )

#12983 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by PHOENIX on 07 October 2010 - 11:51 AM in Releases

nice nice, thanks:)

#12982 Setti funny moments

Posted by PHOENIX on 07 October 2010 - 11:48 AM in Setti CS:S servers

Wtf?? :D

#7595 Setti CSS servers update

Posted by PHOENIX on 15 July 2010 - 01:19 PM in Setti announcements

the release from boobs is working errorless, come on people join, i cant wait longer :D:D

#7594 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by PHOENIX on 15 July 2010 - 12:39 PM in Releases

Thanks Boobs, i have installed it and its working errorless. Nice idea with the nick "I love boobs" ahaha, thank you boobs;);)

#7556 I cant edit my profile

Posted by PHOENIX on 14 July 2010 - 08:39 PM in Offtopic

ok guys now i have found my problem, i had only to register new, cause of the forumupdate from 31. March. so i have registered me one more time and now i can edit my profile, but i cant use the nick PHOENIXmp3 so thats why im changed my nick to PHOENIX. thx for trying to help;);)

#7540 I cant edit my profile

Posted by PHOENIX on 14 July 2010 - 11:31 AM in Offtopic

@K1ller: if i press to profile settings, I get this message : "[#1026] You are not permitted to modify all or some of your profile information." thats all, i cant do more.

#7479 A UFO has closed an airport in China

Posted by PHOENIX on 10 July 2010 - 03:56 PM in Offtopic

oooooohhhh shit tupacs friends, the little green mans, are coming :P :P :D

#7478 P.H.U.C will have a break

Posted by PHOENIX on 10 July 2010 - 03:53 PM in Setti CS:S servers

PHUC be careful m8, the world is not the same like 5 years ago, everything has changed. :P :P :D :D :D im kidding m8, have fun and success with your family and your job ;) ;) see ya

#7466 I cant edit my profile

Posted by PHOENIX on 10 July 2010 - 07:58 AM in Offtopic

Klick

lol Tupac youre so agressive in the last time, whats the problem m8?? Did your BOYFRIEND leave you??:P:D:D:D crazy Predator:D:D

#7450 Steam Validation Rejection error

Posted by PHOENIX on 09 July 2010 - 12:44 PM in Team Fortress 2

I cannot connect to some servers from the list; I get a "Steam validation rejected" error. I'm sure I installed the masterservers.vdf properly and I have the latest update too. Never had this problem before, but now I can only connect to two or three servers, all others I just get the error. Any help would be appreciated

you only need to delete the "ClientRegistry.blob" in Steam folder and then reastart Steam. im sure it will be working after this;) but if its not working i cant say more:)

#7441 I cant edit my profile

Posted by PHOENIX on 08 July 2010 - 04:44 PM in Offtopic

Hey guys i cant edit my profile, i want to upload a pic and edit my profile-info.

I get always this message KLICK TO SEE THE MESSAGE

Someone know why??

#7440 Can't Join Server 1

Posted by PHOENIX on 08 July 2010 - 03:51 PM in Setti CS:S servers

lol now its working:D only 5 mins later after i have wrote this message:D sorry for opening this useless topic...::):)

hey , my css doesn't work, you know how i fix it ? ^^
it says: 'connection failed after 4 retries' :)

grtz

I dont really know whats your problem, maybe cause of your connection ports. Or maybe you just need the new csspatch. CSS Patch thats the link for the patch. Just try it, if its not working you can open a new topic and im sure someone can help you ;)

#7364 Can't Join Server 1

Posted by PHOENIX on 03 July 2010 - 05:09 PM in Setti CS:S servers

lol now its working:D only 5 mins later after i have wrote this message:D sorry for opening this useless topic...::):)

#7362 Can't Join Server 1

Posted by PHOENIX on 03 July 2010 - 04:22 PM in Setti CS:S servers

i cant join server 1. today my brother (ex25) got a ban, i saw that and 5 seconds later my css hang up, im not sure if i got a ban too or something. i was playing with another nick today (L&M). and now i cant join,(the server is not responding) and my other question: why got ex25 ban, he did nothing wrong.

#7333 I Have A Problem Guys, Can Someone Help?

Posted by PHOENIX on 02 July 2010 - 01:54 PM in Offtopic

we managed it;) thanks for the help Ghost and B00by, now we can play together...:)

#7324 I Have A Problem Guys, Can Someone Help?

Posted by PHOENIX on 02 July 2010 - 11:39 AM in Offtopic

yes i have the digitalzone Exe version 1.0.0.34 (cstrike) i have the patch now, and how can i use or join the patch?? (sorry for all the complications, its absolutly my first trying with a patch:D)

#7320 I Have A Problem Guys, Can Someone Help?

Posted by PHOENIX on 02 July 2010 - 09:45 AM in Offtopic

i get always this message. so i think i need something, but i dont know what. you have told me something about the patch, but i dont really know which patch or where i can find the patch. so i would be so happy, if you can tell me a link for the patch. click to see the message