errormyname's Content

There have been 157 items by errormyname (Search limited from 21-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#70845 Maybe an unban request

Posted by errormyname on 22 July 2012 - 04:56 PM in Ban / unban requests

He permbanned my friend for beeing afk so.... :)

#78188 Make a cracked Version of this Headhunterz!!!!

Posted by errormyname on 07 November 2012 - 09:21 PM in Gaming discussion

OMG I really watched the whole shit :facepalm:

#62821 I want to apologize for the hacking

Posted by errormyname on 25 February 2012 - 07:43 PM in Ghetto - Unregistered users

Ohh, yeah, never unban him :) Because of him I disconnect a lot of times :(

#79622 Headset Suggestion

Posted by errormyname on 20 November 2012 - 08:13 PM in Gaming discussion

Ok, I received the headset yesterday and I "tested" today for a couple of hours on various applications.

I'm a little annoyed with two things the weight and the design, especially from the equal weight distribution, it's not equal at all!! All the weight is focused on the center pad, which after a couple of hours wearing them I fell like I'm having a hole in the center of my head. I'm thinking to rip off the pads on the headband and replace it with some foam pillow or smth.

Soundwise, this headset produces very good sound, even at higher volume level the sound doesn't lose its clarity. The bass is very good, at least for my demands, other may find not as "booming" as they like it. But I tested on a various heavy bass rap and DnB songs and, I'm satisfied with the subwoofer's perfomance.

Concerning the surround sound, even though I haven't test this thouroughly, (just watched some 5.1 surround sound tests on YT), I was able to localize every sound quite easlily. Although, on css I wasn't able to enjoy that advantage. :( I don't know maybe I need to change some configurations...

Did u change the Sound in CSS too? u have to set it to 5.1 or 7.1 :)

Ähm, I set the sound in css at headphone not 5.1 or even 7.1

But he has a Surround HEadset so he has to do it :P

So you didn´t read my 1st post here, I use 7.1 headset :P :D
And I use headphone ingame and the sound and enemy detection is perfect ;)

#78850 Headset Suggestion

Posted by errormyname on 12 November 2012 - 06:06 PM in Gaming discussion

@myname: real sound is also very good. everyone takes the headset he wants :-)

It can be of course ;)

@Ellanios: I stopped using the headphone because I sold it to another friend, because he needed a new one and I wanted to buy a "high-end" headset instead of a middle class. Actually I don´t think it is broken since I buyed it maybe 1 year ago ^^. But another friend of mine had the headset to, but his stopped working (not broken) so he brought it back to the shop and changen it to the roccat kave. Anyway I can summ up something about the medusa:

+ it´s enjoyable to wear
+ the sound is good (extrem nice bass) especially for the "lower" prize of only around 45 €
+ the cable is using usb and it´s long enough (maybe 3m) but it´s curling in sometimes.
+ there is a special bag attached and the microphone worked fine for me too

- After some hours your ears maybe become hot
- Maybe not the best processing but I can´t remember something bad with my one (sold it in Summer)
- Not the best drivers

Well, another thing for the roccat kave... It´s not an usb headset and I can´t recommend jack plugs for gaming :confused:

#78834 Headset Suggestion

Posted by errormyname on 12 November 2012 - 05:05 PM in Gaming discussion

I want a headset that supports real 5.1-7.1 surround sound, so I can localize any incoming sneaky bastard from every angle.

In my opinion, a virtuall surround sound works better than real surround sound. First I had this one here: http://www.speedlink...id=25160&paus=1

But since a few months I use this one from Logitech: http://www.logitech....g/headsets/5095

--> It´s awesome but more expensive

At the end, I don´t think a real surround headset is automatically better than a virtuall surround sound. Also a friend of mine has the roccat kave, it´s not a bad headset but it doesn´t get close to the Logitech one (only around 100$ if you buy it on amazon).

#79620 Headset Suggestion

Posted by errormyname on 20 November 2012 - 08:05 PM in Gaming discussion

Ok, I received the headset yesterday and I "tested" today for a couple of hours on various applications.

I'm a little annoyed with two things the weight and the design, especially from the equal weight distribution, it's not equal at all!! All the weight is focused on the center pad, which after a couple of hours wearing them I fell like I'm having a hole in the center of my head. I'm thinking to rip off the pads on the headband and replace it with some foam pillow or smth.

Soundwise, this headset produces very good sound, even at higher volume level the sound doesn't lose its clarity. The bass is very good, at least for my demands, other may find not as "booming" as they like it. But I tested on a various heavy bass rap and DnB songs and, I'm satisfied with the subwoofer's perfomance.

Concerning the surround sound, even though I haven't test this thouroughly, (just watched some 5.1 surround sound tests on YT), I was able to localize every sound quite easlily. Although, on css I wasn't able to enjoy that advantage. :( I don't know maybe I need to change some configurations...

Did u change the Sound in CSS too? u have to set it to 5.1 or 7.1 :)

Ähm, I set the sound in css at headphone not 5.1 or even 7.1

#75765 GO4CSS Server must be alive again!!

Posted by errormyname on 18 October 2012 - 07:46 PM in Gaming discussion

1 of the problems i see, is the new go4css server does not have many of the things that the old one had, like the csgo sounds, blood decals, etc.

i re-added this stuff to the maps available, and also put inferno, train, and nuke (besides nuke, these dont have sounds/etc)

new mapcycle is

de_lake_go4css_beta1
de_nuke_go4css_beta2
de_dust2_go4css_beta3
de_dust_go4css_beta3
de_inferno_csgo
de_train_csgo

all the ones called go4css have sounds/blood/etc the ones called csgo are only map ports.

so.. come play at the go4css server :)
connect 176.9.110.38:27034

Didn´t the server become empty because of the new maps like inferno, train and nuke?? :confused:  Didn´t we removed them cuz. all players left?

And about the sounds, I think only the dust and dust2 have cs:go sound but this maps were on the old (oldest) server.

But nice that someone else would like to get the server popular again, maybe it works :thumbsup:

#75540 GO4CSS Server must be alive again!!

Posted by errormyname on 15 October 2012 - 03:15 PM in Gaming discussion

I think the server was popular because of the nice cs:go maps and the still great gameplay of css. The server is empty cuz we added new maps there, after that no one joined anymore... So we removed the maps, but the server is still empty, maybe because the old player don´t know about that, or they now got all banned :P or they join but no one is playing so they leave again. In my opinion the server could become popular again, if some players start to play there again so others join again.

#75678 GO4CSS server

Posted by errormyname on 17 October 2012 - 06:29 PM in Setti CS:S servers

In my opinion gungame deathmatch really sucks :thumbdown: But without deathmatch it could be really nice e.g. the gungame mod of the hell clan gungame server is really nice.

#75666 GO4CSS server

Posted by errormyname on 17 October 2012 - 05:51 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Can it be possible to install gungame mod with the maps of go4css (dust/dust2) ?

Nope. I mean there are special maps for gungame. U can't play them on maps like dust or other.
So ye GO4CSS will die forever, even maps.

I can remember the old gungame server and there weren´t special gungame maps, just de_dust_pcg(without bomb) and dm_industrial_gamma...

#75668 GO4CSS server

Posted by errormyname on 17 October 2012 - 05:58 PM in Setti CS:S servers

The server wasn´t empty, but ok. The exchange would be a good idea then.

#75662 GO4CSS server

Posted by errormyname on 17 October 2012 - 05:25 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Can it be possible to install gungame mod with the maps of go4css (dust/dust2) ?

#75684 GO4CSS server

Posted by errormyname on 17 October 2012 - 07:22 PM in Setti CS:S servers

There are several gungame mods. The deathmatch gungame with instant respawn. I don't like this. What I like and how I think it was on the old server: If somebody dies, he will only respawn if his killer gets killed. This is far more interesting than the deathmatch mode!

P.S.: Do you know the name of the cs_office-like map we had on the old server? The other one was de_dust_pcg, but I forgot this one :(
P.P.S.: I hate simpsons maps! Really!

I think you mean dm_industrial_gamma :thumbsup:

#78497 get unbanned

Posted by errormyname on 09 November 2012 - 10:39 PM in Ban / unban requests

For unban requests post this information:
[color=#7F7F7F]1) Approximate date/time of ban
[color=#7F7F7F]2) Server name
[color=#7F7F7F]3) Map name
[color=#7F7F7F]4) SteamID ("status" command in console when connected to any server)
[color=#7F7F7F]5) IP (http://www.ip-adress.com[color=#7F7F7F])
[color=#7F7F7F]6) Nick when you got banned
[color=#7F7F7F]7) Admin's name who banned you

#70385 Display to CSS ?

Posted by errormyname on 09 July 2012 - 02:15 PM in Offtopic

I am using this: http://www.samsung.c...X3HKFH/ZA-specs
I like them, I think it´s a good one.

#70637 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by errormyname on 17 July 2012 - 03:16 PM in Releases

THE GAME IT'S CRASHING DUDE, IT'S FAILING. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH THIS PATCHES, AT LEAST HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT AND RESPOND TO THE QUESTION. THIS IS WITHOUT ANY MODS AND WITHOUT ANY ADDONS, IT SIMPLY FREEZES THEN LOST CONNEXION THING THEN AFTER A FEW COUPLE OF SECONDS ITS ON THE DESKTOP WITHOUT ANY ERROR.

who's giving me negative vote ha? is that person too good for my question, if so then respond with words that will help, what is the problem here not just give a bad vote,

1. Yes, you did. I gave you the vote. And if the game is crashing like you said, it´s still the stemclient.dll. I had this problem and most of my friends too and the solution still was to fix the steamclient.
2. "[color=#282828]if there would be a topic about the latest patch bugs then i wouldn't write now." I never said there is a topic, I don´t know. I said try to find a top, there really were some.

#75845 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by errormyname on 19 October 2012 - 07:24 PM in Releases

He want to say» than would like to see on the screen how much life(health) has left to bot.
And this is possible only if you have your own server.
Sry for my bad eng«

Yes thats what I meant with my first sentence ;) And yes, you can´t see this if you play just offline with bots.

#73360 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by errormyname on 12 September 2012 - 07:53 PM in Releases

i cant download with http://uploaded.net please someone can upload the update with mediafire.
Thanks in advence

You have to click on "mirror" --> http://www.mediafire...4699mb82rekcwyl not on Patch v54 -> v55 (1.0.0.74). That worked for me ;)

#75841 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by errormyname on 19 October 2012 - 06:35 PM in Releases

Do you mean the "special featsure" which shows how much damage you did after every singel hit? Or do you want to look up how much you damaged after you died (console) ?

#70591 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by errormyname on 16 July 2012 - 06:48 PM in Releases

OMG, stop crieing and spaming. You are always critiziceing and posting shit. Try to find a topic to repair the crashing css, there were a lot. --> It´s probably your steamclient.dll

#69976 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by errormyname on 03 July 2012 - 07:07 PM in Releases

Hmm, download has been finished 1 minute ago. No install?

#81178 Connecting/Finding Servers

Posted by errormyname on 14 December 2012 - 07:15 PM in Questions

I got another version of go, which seems to have something to do with the csgo I dled from here, not sure, but I found a few servers that are decent for go, ...so after playing cs:go Ive concluded that cs:s is still my fav. so I guess I'm just interesting in finding out if there are any good non steam servers out that with good map rotation and pop...

...will buy both games when I can, but i cant atm, so hoping this will hold me over

That cs:go you see on server list is a Cs:s server where u can play cs:go maps. U get the error because maybe u haven't got the Go4css mod. Anyway there are only bots for the moment. About costum map servers. You can Join the setti's one. "Setti Costum".

He got the error because the go4css server is down atm, don´t know why. I think already since 1 or 2 weeks, probably you have to ask headhunterz why. If you try to connect or visit the sourceban serverlist you can test it by yourself ;)

#84111 classic maps

Posted by errormyname on 09 February 2013 - 04:32 PM in Setti CS:S servers

We removed main server because it was empty "most" of times....

Also we added de_dolls because of player votes.

Didn´t we add the map after player votes to test it? Srsly, the map totally sucks  :no:

#79239 Banned for killin an admin

Posted by errormyname on 16 November 2012 - 12:06 PM in Ban / unban requests

And he should report a wallhacker after ban. Thats my opinion!!

He told me, he can´t login in forum since some months (don´t know why some sort of error) and so he never visited the sourceban page too. Maybe he banned only for 30mins because he wasn´t sure but I think don´t ban at all or 6hours and ban request.