Luffy-4-'s Content

There have been 253 items by Luffy-4- (Search limited from 29-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#76710 Ping Limit

Posted by Luffy-4- on 26 October 2012 - 03:52 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Ok thaks for all the help you have provided, although i don't understand half of it :thumbup:

I will try some of the things that have been suggested by Menti and hopefully i will get some results. I will let you know if this worked for me.

Thanks again, best regards.

#76521 Ping Limit

Posted by Luffy-4- on 25 October 2012 - 05:55 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Console ping is ~175 while the previous console ping was around ~120 and 140

#76514 Ping Limit

Posted by Luffy-4- on 25 October 2012 - 05:30 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Hi guys its been a while.

So i joined #3 the other day after a 1-2 months break due to some health issues just to find the server slightly altered, due to some update patch i pressume, and my everlasting curse got even worse. As i joined the server i found out that my ping was around ~125 instead of my usual ~105 and got kicked from the server. So i would like to ask if there is by any chance the possibility of lowering the ping limit a bit, or if that's not the case i could use some advice on how to lower my ping limit a bit so i could be able to play every now and then. And for those with the "helpful" replies stating that i should change my internet provider, the answer is no i can't i have a very cost efficient package that really suit my needs.

Thanks in advance. LuFFy4

#76511 Admin Request - setti (Locked cause FonZi asked@Funky)

Posted by Luffy-4- on 25 October 2012 - 05:08 PM in Setti CS:S servers

+1 Solid player and i think he would make a good admin.

Best of luck.

#71742 Sculder how old are u kid ?

Posted by Luffy-4- on 15 August 2012 - 01:15 PM in Ban / unban requests

What the fuck did i just read???? :facepalm: :facepalm:

#71009 Admin abuse

Posted by Luffy-4- on 26 July 2012 - 02:27 PM in Ban / unban requests

Dont worry he does it often. He cant understand that there is a ping limiter to do the job!!! Just chill and imagine him enraged pulling his hair off his head!!! That always makes my day LOL :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

#69780 Setti tourney TEAMS!

Posted by Luffy-4- on 01 July 2012 - 01:40 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Hmmm seems intresting, i would also like to participate too but i am not sure if i can actually make it!!! :wacko:

#66983 Admin request for Pub #3.

Posted by Luffy-4- on 06 May 2012 - 08:35 PM in Setti CS:S servers

I dont even know the guy but i like his "attidute" !! Good luck +1

#65464 I think an error occurred

Posted by Luffy-4- on 05 April 2012 - 08:10 PM in Ban / unban requests

Thank you, but neither did i take a demo of my Gameplay nor do i know how i could find someone who took a Demo of that Game.
Maybe the Information in my first post could help finding the Demo, other than that i got nothing.
Its although strange, that correctly behaving people get down-voted :)
And i don't want to be offending, as i don't know masterx in person, but regarding what he has written, he is talking complete non-sense and acting like a douche.

In this sense, have a nice day.

Ye, i know, those downvoters are greek bots who somehow have something against me. He's probably just pissed that i thanked god for marioc not being an admin ;)
As Mentiroso alreaedy posted there you can find all demos of Setti server which have been recorded for the last month. Search for your file check if it really contains your ban and send a link to the right demo in your next post. I will take care of that.

Relax most teenage Greeks that use the damn Internet are bots no need to pay attention to most of 'us' , although there are some "serious" users that arent using Internet as a way to irritate others, but thats to rare to find!!! :cheers: :cheers:

#65461 Hilarious Rage Ban

Posted by Luffy-4- on 05 April 2012 - 07:43 PM in Ban / unban requests

I love RAGE bans and i figure you like them too dont you Sculdi :clap: :clap:

#65406 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by Luffy-4- on 04 April 2012 - 03:13 PM in Ban / unban requests

Nebibu
Aimbot ,Wh etc
Demo
From the start (i think)
nebibu STEAM_0:0:1413732145

#64971 Hilarious Rage Ban

Posted by Luffy-4- on 27 March 2012 - 09:06 PM in Ban / unban requests

Only the fact that you are comparing a "lagger" with a "hacker" makes me want to end this conversation here!!! Just ban me whenever something laggs it would be my fault for sure!!! :thumbsup:

#64882 Hilarious Rage Ban

Posted by Luffy-4- on 26 March 2012 - 10:48 PM in Ban / unban requests

Thats what i am trying to say if he was right i would be kicked through the limiter!!! So either the limiter is broken, although i doubt it because i had been kicked a lot of times while using torents or so, or i dont have the required ping to get kicked so my ping would be under 120!! Thats what i am tying to say either fix the limiter so i cant join because i "lag" so much or leave me in pieace because K1ller or i dont know who made the limiter like that so i and some other players with a bit higher ping rates can play peacefully!! Is that so hard to understand???

#64862 Hilarious Rage Ban

Posted by Luffy-4- on 26 March 2012 - 07:46 PM in Ban / unban requests

137>120 120=ping limiter 137= kick

Its hard explaining something to someone with an IQ lower than a chimpanzee!!!

#64860 Hilarious Rage Ban

Posted by Luffy-4- on 26 March 2012 - 07:31 PM in Ban / unban requests

If the real ping was in console i would be kicked due to the limiter wouldnt i Mariah???

#64857 Hilarious Rage Ban

Posted by Luffy-4- on 26 March 2012 - 07:00 PM in Ban / unban requests

Hmmm!! So you are saying that my ping is 137 and the ping limiter is at 120 but i dont get kicked, oh i understand its perfectly logical!! Oh if you are kind enough to asnwer me how is it possible when i press "TAB" my ping would be around 95-105?? Oh i get it i am either blind or the 100 is the new 137 in the 21st century!!! Thats the spirit!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

#64855 Hilarious Rage Ban

Posted by Luffy-4- on 26 March 2012 - 06:40 PM in Ban / unban requests

I am not here to whine, i just came to share my hilarious experience with my dear friend Sculder!!! Well after i killed him a couple of times he started complaining about my reg and how he couldnt even see me due to my so called "lag" even though no one else had previoulsy complained about (weird huh!?!) he decided to ban me!! And i ask myself, isnt the ping limiter destined to do that job or was i "misled" ?!? Anyway Sculder my friend i suggest you start a stand up commedy show, you are way to funny for Setti :clap: :clap:

#56973 Setti funny moments

Posted by Luffy-4- on 17 December 2011 - 05:38 PM in Setti CS:S servers

LuFFy4 :  I am gonna start a poll. Are you Gay?
Perplexer voted Yes
St.GUSTAV voted Yes
Die Legende vom Schalker Markt voted Yes
weasley voted Yes
Dr.Zakir voted Yes
boogie-woogie voted Yes
Angelus [TR] voted Yes
kfiat voted Yes
Pawlyk voted Yes
SabatielGG voted Yes
Avon voted Yes
�MaRiOs B-boy�[CYPRUS] voted Yes
termopan voted Yes
Dav!d voted Yes
punto gt voted Yes
rof-i-os voted Yes
Trollolo [SVK] voted Yes
krabas @ Bombsite A (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
C�MANDAN? voted Yes
boogie-woogie @ Bombsite B (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
Mateusz voted Yes
Dav!d @ Bombsite B (RADIO): Go go go!
C�MANDAN? @ Bombsite A (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
Pawlyk @ Side (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
Shakira @ Tunnel (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
Pawlyk @ Side (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
Hobbes voted Yes
Shakira voted Yes
C�MANDAN? @ Bombsite A (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
Die Legende vom Schalker Markt @ Tunnel (RADIO): Enemy spotted.
Shakira @ Tunnel (RADIO): Fire in the hole!

LOL Too much homosexuality in Pub #3 :-D

#56870 Midnite (CCCP) aka another random botting admin

Posted by Luffy-4- on 16 December 2011 - 02:22 AM in Setti CS:S servers

lol it seems these days the requirements to be an admin are quite simple... you need to maintain a body temperature of about 37 degrees Celsius.

Although i 've heard that the temperature parameter is negotiable!!

#56539 Psychostats

Posted by Luffy-4- on 09 December 2011 - 03:39 AM in Setti CS:S servers

He might have copied your name at some point. Then Psychostats thinks you are him because Psychostats tracks name changes in-game. You can register your account in Psychostats and change the name back to your original name.

I dont think thats possible since he is banned for some reason, if i am not mistaken, for several months now!!! Even if he could have copied my name the "country" tag shouldnt have changed, should it?? :huh:

#56469 Psychostats

Posted by Luffy-4- on 08 December 2011 - 12:34 AM in Setti CS:S servers

Are you sure the spychostats work!! Because i am still LOL THE PIRATE KNIFER from italy!!! Weird!!!! :shock:

#56079 Psychostats

Posted by Luffy-4- on 01 December 2011 - 04:45 PM in Setti CS:S servers

LOL according to spychostats i am LOL THE PIRATE KNIFER from Italy :P

#54844 Ping Problem

Posted by Luffy-4- on 15 November 2011 - 03:43 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Thanks again CC for your helpful reply!! I did your new command test you suggested me to do and the results are:

min: 97 ms max: 109 ms average: 101 ms

Again its exactly as my standard ping is so i really dont really get what happened with the new patch!!
FYI CC i dont really lag with a 100 ping nor have i bad reg, but i wouldnt count on my opinion as i have never played with a ping lower that 95 o i wouldnt know the difference!!

Thanks again for your help!!!

#54760 Ping Problem

Posted by Luffy-4- on 14 November 2011 - 07:25 PM in Setti CS:S servers

I got a forthnet connection and a Thomson router if thats what you asked for!!!!

#54255 Ping Problem

Posted by Luffy-4- on 08 November 2011 - 09:27 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Well thanks a lot for your reply. I did the command test and the ping was between 37-109 but my ping ingame is 150 more or less with the new patch!!! The thing is that my ping hasnt gone up only in Setti servers its the same thing with almost every server. Its irritating cuz i didnt have any problems before with my ping thats why i though it might be an issue with the new patch!! My ordinary ping is between 90-105 so it matches with the command test!! So is it my fault or not???