Photo

Setti SRCDS Manager

release counter strike source server setti steam updater csgo css nosteam

314 replies to this topic

#101 Guest_ablaoublas

Guest_ablaoublas
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:13 PM

Well i did the same and got the same error ... then i gave up and started from the beginning and dowloaded steamcmd to make a proper legal server... then i patched it with greenluma (did everything manually) . it seems that update-patcher might be trouble after all... anyway .... now the final step is to add server to setti list ... where can i post my ip so an admin will add it manually ? can that be done ?

i mean guide is nice (congrats silent master) but i concluded doing everthing manually and by yourself is safer .

#102 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:37 AM

Well, you have a point. But with the SRCDS Updater-Patcher the entire process can be done much faster and easily. You don't have to type commands on console, manually rename and coppy files in the correct folders etc.

RevEmu produced an issue. I fixed it and today i will upload a last update patch and the SRCDS Updater-Patcher will be stable. No issues.

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#103 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:45 AM

! UPDATE PATCH V6 !

Ok guys. This is the last update patch. RevEmu produced some issues and i fixed them. After you download and install this update patch, the SRCDS Updater-Patcher will be 100% stable. You will not get errors at all. I tested it on my own server, everything worked perfect and i connected with non-Steam CS:S without any errors.

You will find the update patch v5 => v6 at the first page of this topic. Download it, install it, run the SRCDS Updater-Patcher, update your server and then crack/patch it. Have fun with your server. ;)

P.S. Maybe in the future i find a way to program the SRCDS Updater-Patcher in such a way so to auto-download the latest version of MM, SM and RevEmu, auto-extract them in the "update" folder and then auto-install them. That would be amazing. Until then, have fun with your server guys!! :D

Thank you for downloading and supporting this release. :)

#104 kakoSP

kakoSP

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:06 PM

Hello, this server will appear in the master list? Well I have a server that I downloaded directly from Steam and turned it into NoSteam, but it does not appear in the master list and I can not even add it to the master list setti.

I'm sorry the English text was translated via google.

560x95_FFFFFF_FF9900_000000_000000.png

#105 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:19 AM

Hello, this server will appear in the master list? Well I have a server that I downloaded directly from Steam and turned it into NoSteam, but it does not appear in the master list and I can not even add it to the master list setti.

I'm sorry the English text was translated via google.

No. And the responsible one for this is the developer of RevEmu (the crack/patch you are using on your server), bir3yk. He developed the new versions of RevEmu in such a way so to block Setti's Masterserver.

#106 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:33 AM

I hope nobody now has the "Unable to load Steam support library." error. This error is very known and common. If you google it, hundreds people have faced it in the past, even after a clean server installation with the SteamCMD tool straight from VALVe. If you face that problem again, here is a link that you will find many topics about that issue and probably halp you a lot: Link

#107 forexa

forexa

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

I've done everything in this tutorial but i have a problem an error:

S3: Client connected with invalid ticket: UserId: 2 that is showing up in my server console

and when i connect to the server from my CS:S it kicked me and say's steam validation rejected. 

Please help me i've tried everything it doesn't work this was my last hope can you please help me. :(

#108 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

I've done everything in this tutorial but i have a problem an error:

S3: Client connected with invalid ticket: UserId: 2 that is showing up in my server console

and when i connect to the server from my CS:S it kicked me and say's steam validation rejected. 

Please help me i've tried everything it doesn't work this was my last hope can you please help me. :(

Hi.

I'm gonna install this release again on my pc, update it, update MM, SM and RevEmu. Finally i will connect with non-Steam CS:S to the server, check if i get the same error and find a solution.

#109 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:42 AM

Ok, here is what i did:

I installed the server, the update patches, updated the server, MetaMod, SourceMod and RevEmu. I run my server and then my non-Steam CS:S. I went to server browser's Lan tab and i tried to connect to my server. I got the "Steam validation rejected" error in game and the same error you reported in server's console. I closed my server but not my CS:S. I went to server's files but i didn't see anything wrong. Then i restarted my server, i went back to CS:S and i tried to connect to my server again. This time i didn't get any error and i connected successfully.

I don't know what happened, but it seems that it's ok now. So! Do what i did and i'm sure the error will be gone this time. :)

#110 forexa

forexa

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:28 AM

That didn't fix it for me :( here is my log file:

L 09/02/2013 - 14:23:26: Log file started (file "logs\L0902005.log") (game "C:\SRCDS Non-Steam Windows (SteamPipe)\SRCDS Non-Steam Windows (SteamPipe)\css_ds\cstrike") (version "5337")
L 09/02/2013 - 14:23:26: server_cvar: "sv_tags" "friendlyfire,non-steam"
L 09/02/2013 - 14:23:27: server_cvar: "sv_tags" "friendlyfire,non-steam"
L 09/02/2013 - 14:23:27: World triggered "Round_Start"
L 09/02/2013 - 14:23:27: server_cvar: "sm_nextmap" "de_piranesi"
L 09/02/2013 - 14:23:29: Connection to Steam servers successful.
L 09/02/2013 - 14:23:29:    Public IP is 87.97.236.43.
L 09/02/2013 - 14:23:29: Assigned anonymous gameserver Steam ID [A-1:2694881281(3622)].
L 09/02/2013 - 14:23:29: VAC secure mode is activated.
L 09/02/2013 - 14:23:30: S3: Client connected with invalid ticket: UserID: 2
L 09/02/2013 - 14:23:31: World triggered "Round_Start"
L 09/02/2013 - 14:23:33: [META] Loaded 0 plugins (1 already loaded)
L 09/02/2013 - 14:23:33: server_message: "quit"
L 09/02/2013 - 14:23:33: Log file closed

That s3 thing is showing in the console when i connect i told a friend who bought the game from steam to connect and he connected without a problem but when non-steamers try to connect server kicks them and they get the message server validation rejected and in my server console S3 Ticket problem please find a way to fix this problem i searched in the internet for fix but when i find the same topic they say there is no fix for this :( .

I can LS you and give you ip to the server for you to see if you want.

#111 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:36 AM

Well, maybe it's a RevEmu issue. The developer (bir3yk) should fix it. But take a look here. Maybe it will help: Link

#112 forexa

forexa

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

WOW thank you that worked. :)

#113 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:15 PM

You are welcome. :)

#114 Guest_Cracken

Guest_Cracken
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:56 PM

Hello,

I've done all the steps but cannot set myself as admin. The same error as some posts here, i cannot access the command...

#115 Guest_Craken

Guest_Craken
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:19 AM

Hey Sniper,

I think you may lead the guys to edit the file "admins_simple.ini" instead "admins.cfg". Its the only way I could get my access, solved just now. Editing only "admins.cfg" is not working.

#116 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:27 AM

Hi! :)

Probably you did something wrong in the "admins.cfg". If you want, post here what you typed so i check it.

#117 Guest_Ohyourgod

Guest_Ohyourgod
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

Dear Admin, Please reupload the files to other host... EX: Skydriver or mediafire.

I can't download from zippyshare. It is too slow. The speed is only 10 KB/s

#118 Guest_Ohyourgod

Guest_Ohyourgod
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

I did your tutorial but I can't add my server at 192.168.1.9:27015 on Local test, it says nothing :(
fv0TcA9.png
http://i.imgur.com/fv0TcA9.png

#119 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

Hi.

That "Unable to load Steam support library" error usually happens at the first start of the server. Try to restart your server.

#120 Guest_Ohyourgod

Guest_Ohyourgod
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:02 AM

Yeah. The server can run now. But I can't start Death Match Mode in my server
and I cannot connect to my server from the internet. I add 192.168.1.9:27015, It is OK, But If I add MyPublicIP:27015, nothing happen.
Please help me.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, counter strike source, server, setti, steam, updater, csgo, css, nosteam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users