Photo

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#7441 Bysio

Bysio

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 07:02 PM

Ok guys the problems have all been sorted out

Patch v3 => v4 (76 MB): (Mediafire) | (Zippyshare) (2013-05-21)

I downloaded the following patch which now is updated again due to mistakes happened previously and css opened regularly

@† SILENT SNIPER † The problem has been fixed already

@headHUNTERZ Yes

@Mithrandir Download the above patch from v3 to v4 and try again opening css

And finally thanks headhunterz keep it up like this.

I've got a problem with that pack. I can't download it. Can you reupload that for me?

#7442 hihello

hihello

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:28 PM

In case you have setti css steampipe release, just download the latest patch (v8 found in first page of this post) and update the game.

If you have old version, download steampipe release first and then apply the patch.

#7443 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 10 February 2015 - 04:14 PM

Where can't you download the update patch from? Mediafire? Zippyshare? Or both?

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#7444 Elirt

Elirt

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:18 PM

HELP  :pinch: 
9oSv0hL.jpg

#7445 openlo1234

openlo1234

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 04:33 AM

Hi I have a problem with textures and I followed all instructions and I need help because I can not play

#7446 Guest_²Gamer³

Guest_²Gamer³
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2015 - 02:05 PM

HI,

:)

I have problem with update if I install update and it's ready and then when I get my counter strike source öfnne ne trouble is because : Fatal ERROR launcher dll Failed to launcher dll please help

#7447 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:45 PM

Hi I have a problem with textures and I followed all instructions and I need help because I can not play

What kind of textures problem?

HI,
:)
I have problem with update if I install update and it's ready and then when I get my counter strike source öfnne ne trouble is because : Fatal ERROR launcher dll Failed to launcher dll please help

Are you sure you installed everything correctly? Did you download and install the game from us? If so, is the SteamPipe release or the old OrangeBox one?

#7448 Guest_hinok

Guest_hinok
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:42 PM

hi i downloaded steampipe version and it works fine.

but i cant change names. i tried using the console method setname xxxxx

as well as changing rev.ini ( the name change is saved but game name still remains as css.setti)

is there another method to change name using console?

#7449 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:52 PM

Both ways should work. Can you upload the content of the rev.ini file to pastebin.com so i check it?

#7450 Guest_Pablenque

Guest_Pablenque
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:18 AM

Hi guys, I tried to apply the Patch v8/2230303, and I keep getting the error that the "cstrike_pak_001.vpk did not match the database"... something like that. How can I solve this?
Thanks in advance!

#7451 xsoultribex

xsoultribex

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 March 2015 - 06:13 AM

why i cannot play it in offline? i succesfully installed in my ubuntu gnome 14.04 linux.

edit:

i reinstall the game without patch v8, i can play offline, but in achievements & find servers still i need to connect to steam beta in order to view it.

551ff0f90e937.jpg

#7452 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 06 March 2015 - 03:24 PM

Hi guys, I tried to apply the Patch v8/2230303, and I keep getting the error that the "cstrike_pak_001.vpk did not match the database"... something like that. How can I solve this?
Thanks in advance!

Download and install the main game (SteamPipe release) from the first page of this topic and then install the update patch v8.

why i cannot play it in offline? i succesfully installed in my ubuntu gnome 14.04 linux.

edit:

i reinstall the game without patch v8, i can play offline, but in achievements & find servers still i need to connect to steam beta in order to view it.

The game should work both offline and online. I don't know much about Linux. Perhaps Heady can help you in this.

#7453 xsoultribex

xsoultribex

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 07 March 2015 - 04:10 AM

as what the details said, it should be run fine as admin right? that the only problem i cant do with it linux have not right to run as admin via wine (windows emulator).

anyways, i pm Heady now.

551ff0f90e937.jpg

#7454 Guest_Guest

Guest_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2015 - 08:35 PM

I can't download the game installer anymore. All links are down, wondering if anyone has a copy that he can restore. Thank you!

#7455 xsoultribex

xsoultribex

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 March 2015 - 09:29 AM

the link is still working try the zippyshare.

551ff0f90e937.jpg

#7456 Sampel

Sampel

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:37 AM

hI
from where you can download a linux server for this release ?

#7457 ChiefDoraemon

ChiefDoraemon

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:06 PM

Does this have Half-Life 2? I really like it too :) I checked and I see all the files for HL2 already. Can I play it?

#7458 Nostromov

Nostromov

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBelgrade

Posted 24 March 2015 - 09:05 PM

as what the details said, it should be run fine as admin right? that the only problem i cant do with it linux have not right to run as admin via wine (windows emulator).

Really, LOL; you are looking for support, for running CS:S under Wine... That's funny. xD

(Anyway, you do (?) understand how Wine works... The software that you want to run has to be directly supported; otherwise, not even God can help you, lolz; & besides, the lag system is so -importantly- crucial in Counter-Strike, I honestly don't know why you would want to even try to emulate it :))

Edit: Sorz, not trying to spam (here); but, just to be perfectly clear: it won't cut it, that there is (already) support for Half-Life Counter-Strike: 1.6 - there needs to be support 4 CS:S version-number 2 version-number, unfortunately. =)

*ohh, ffs, there's a topic 4 it @Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti] in Ubuntu [..]

Edited by Nostromov, 24 March 2015 - 09:15 PM.

Z68A-G43 (G3) - i7-3770 - Vengeance 2x4GB 2133MHz - GTX 650 Gainward - WD 1TB 64MB SATA - Win7 Pro/64 SP1 / Utopic Xfce AMD64

#7459 Guest_Deagle

Guest_Deagle
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:44 PM

Hi guys,

i have a little problem ... when i click on "Achievements" in the menu nothing happen so how i can fix this ?

TY

#7460 Guest_Antok

Guest_Antok
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:42 AM

ANY LAST UPDATE FOR CS:S SETTI ? NO TORRENT PLEASE?

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users