• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#21 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:09 AM

You have the PRIVILEGE of playing here. Do you pay for this servers ? Do you help in any way ? I'll tell you again. NO !

do u pay? dont tell me about permban, i am not a cheater. please explain to me, bans and permbans arent supposed to be for the cheaters?

#22 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:04 AM

I have not a lot comments to tell, apart from a big goodbye to all the new friends i have made here.
We DO can gather somewhere else i guess.
nice playing with all of you.

I got this on PM. "Rizla: Please let me play tonight"

I would say clown of the week, but haka3e took that place.

So you think that sharing the message that this player sent you makes you the king? :thumbdown:

@Rizla++ I would shoot the player jumping in my head right to the head. But its not only this. After the 1st shoot of the other player "Greek noob" continued. Big mistake. And as fofo said, if this player was playing on setti main server he would have no skill at all. And i dont think he has skill. He is insulting and fucking around as I have seen(at least one time I played on setti 3).

#23 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:24 AM

No I don't. I might get banned, who knows. But I ain't gonna cry here, cuz I know how things work. Get it ?
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#24 RedBull

RedBull

BEAST

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationLithuania, Vilnius

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:54 AM

You still don't get it? What rights have you got on setti ? I'll tell you! none ! You have the PRIVILEGE of playing here. Do you pay for this servers ? Do you help in any way ? I'll tell you again. NO ! You're just a grain of sand on the ocean bottom. You got banned for no reason ? Bu fucking hu. Bad luck, deal with it. "Oh but i'm good player, all other players like me, all other players know me". If you get perm banned, they'll forget about you in 5 minutes. This is the freaking internet, not real life. Get a fucking grip on.

Agree with ya 100% mate.

#25 Giannaros

Giannaros

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:07 AM

Rizla's point is that hostile behaviour is encountered where least expected: people responsible for a "healthy" gaming -admins. Setti's server de_dust2 has become a meeting place for greek CSS players like myself. Just having fun playing and commenting as we are dealing with real players and not bots. No cheats -no use anyway. When one of us gets banned for no obvious reason we get upset, because the fun is somehow spoiled. Thats why we ask for the reason of the ban. SO that if a mistake has been made we can fix it. Thats what Rizla seems to be doing in this post, but he encounters sarcasism and insults. All we expect is a "humble" reply like PHOENIX did, if any. If Setti's official thesis is that our party is unwanted in their servers, they can make it known to us so that we can all move our fun someplace else. No need for disbehaviour by any individual.
It's nice to be nice.

#26 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:06 AM

Giannaros, thanks for your post man.

So, lately I saw a post made by K1ll3r saying "ban only cheaters"

In a month, i have been banned for: - teamspeaking - using nickname of admin(not the same) , - team-orders spamming (ffs), - being offensive at an admin. So whenever they wanted to punish me they did. without warning! yet not for cheating!

So with all respect k1ll3r, and of course only in case you have said these words indeed, are u kidding me? "ban only cheaters" is a big lie!

Aren't there less severe punishments than ban, for people that disturb, but not cheat? something like a kick perhaps?

And ffs, in every thread i make, fofo - seedling pops up and explains to me it all. O K ! If only all your full admins were as social and fiendly as Phoenix is..

Is it so bad to make complaints?

When u permban someone for fun, and then say "yea, take this as a lesson for all greeks ,and don mess up with setti" what sould i, and all greeks that play on setti, consider?

I would like to hear a response from k1ller.

#27 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:16 AM

Rizla, please rephrase. You were banned for mic spamming. Using an admin name you knew will get you problems. So you can cut those 2 of your list of ban without reason. About team orders spamming and insults don't know about them.

#28 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:44 AM

Rizla's point is that hostile behaviour is encountered where least expected: people responsible for a "healthy" gaming -admins. Setti's server de_dust2 has become a meeting place for greek CSS players like myself. Just having fun playing and commenting as we are dealing with real players and not bots. No cheats -no use anyway. When one of us gets banned for no obvious reason we get upset, because the fun is somehow spoiled. Thats why we ask for the reason of the ban. SO that if a mistake has been made we can fix it. Thats what Rizla seems to be doing in this post, but he encounters sarcasism and insults. All we expect is a "humble" reply like PHOENIX did, if any. If Setti's official thesis is that our party is unwanted in their servers, they can make it known to us so that we can all move our fun someplace else. No need for disbehaviour by any individual.
It's nice to be nice.

Giannaros is "Lost in Dreams". What no more id changer? Now you play at forums. Sorry for spoiling your "cheat fun". Poor baby.

#29 Giannaros

Giannaros

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:30 AM

Giannaros is "Lost in Dreams". What no more id changer? Now you play at forums. Sorry for spoiling your "cheat fun". Poor baby.

I can't understand what exactly you are accusing me for. I' m not this other guy you are mentioning. How did you even come up with that?

That is my point ,though. Sometimes you can be  mistaken or misled. A quick, "humble" response can solve this nice and easy. :wink:

Nice said Rizla! Thanks for bringing this issue up. :smile-thumbs-up:

#30 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:29 PM

Rizla, please rephrase. You were banned for mic spamming. Using an admin name you knew will get you problems. So you can cut those 2 of your list of ban without reason. About team orders spamming and insults don't know about them.

dude, even when i had used your nick (kyra-fofo) , the nick wan not the same, and you had given no warning. Yes i was banned for mic spamming, i rephrase, i coudl not remember the exact term. If i insult you , shouldn't you warn me at least before ban.>??

And for another time I seek the answer u dont give me. Isnt ban for cheaters?

then belowe the "cheating will result in permament ban, u should add "cheating and other things will result in permament ban"! what can I say.

Sculder, you accuse Giannaros of cheating? have u permbanned him?!?! hes not a cheater man.

#31 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:00 AM

@Sculder
what the fuck is going on here???? Sculder , dude, Giannaros is not a cheater and certainly he is not a poor baby!!So,be serious,stop mocking him and If you have any I say any proof that he is a cheater,I will support you. But if you don't, you know what this means...
Just prove it man. I wanna see the video where Giannaros is fucking cheating!!! And what cheat?? wh,aimbot,sh??And why perm ban?
I know at this point that some guys will say: Sculder is a great admin and knows what he's doing!!!
I agree,but sometimes people make mistakes and sometimes people do what ever they want when they have powers in their hands.
Prove us that you are right and that you are not a guy who can't administrate!!

Sorry, if my behavior is not the appropriate. The last weeκs an impression has been created that some people don't want the Greek community in Setti. I hope Sculder you are not one of them.
I refer in these guys now:I do not like insults and strikes under the belt.If you are racists and you don't want us in Setti,you can tell us... Don't keep it inside you.
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#32 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:59 AM

The last weeκs an impression has been created that some people don't want the Greek community in Setti. I hope Sculder you are not one of them.
I refer in these guys now:I do not like insults and strikes under the belt.If you are racists and you don't want us in Setti,you can tell us... Don't keep it inside you.

you are talking shit man, calm down... Why do you have this complexes?? Nobody is talking about "hating greeks" or something else but you are talking about that...

NO, SETTI HAVENT START TO CONSPIRE AGAINST GREEKS. The bans or whatever your problems is has nothing to do with your nationality or something else!!!
Lol Setti has some greek admins too- info for you. So think before you reply something....

#33 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:05 AM

@Phoenix, my friend, I understand what you are talking about. I know about Greek admins,etc.
I started having these "complexes" as you said after the bans of Greek players who are regulars in pub3 and I know (not only me) that are not cheaters.The joke here is when players report these unfair bans in the forum,they encounter insults. The sad think is that the insults coming from some admins. Where is the respect? I think that you are Turkish and you know very well what respect means because our culture is similar.
So,what do you expect from me to believe my friend, when the administrators' behavior is such like this?
WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS FORUM WHEN SOME OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR, ARE THE FIRST WHO FACE US LIKE SHIT??
We wait for a civilized and democratic facing and we receiving the opposite.
Believe me,I am not the only one here who has these "complexes". I have discussed this with other Greeks and they agree with me.
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#34 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:32 PM

nice said mithrandir! i have the same complexes . And its not complex. Its the simple translation of some full admin's actions. You cant simply wake up a morning... come to dedust2 for like 2mminutes, just to ban and mute 4 greeks, you have not even played with them! We were not mic spamming, if we did someone would tell us to shut up. Last, the fact that i should be afraid to complain at forums, for the reason that u (admins) will instult me, or that a "man" will call me a cry baby..it sucks!

#35 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:53 PM

@rizla,mithra i dont think that sculder said that giannaros is a cheater,he accused him of being another guy who plays on setti 2 and is a complete moron...
@sculder i dont think u r right about gianaros being lost in dreams, i know gianaros from in game and he has a really different attitude
from the one u say (unless this guy has 2 personalities or whatever...). how did u come to this conclusion ?(same i.p?)
AND FFS THERE IS NO <<I HATE GREEKZ >> CONSPIRE HERE,only fofo hate us (joking)...come on just play the game
Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#36 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:43 PM

If they can't stop this ban craziness and the misbehavior on us , I won't stop believe that there is a conspiracy!!
@El greco,how can we play when the others fucked it ??? sculder muted rizla and when he asked him why,he banned him!!! This is so fucking crazy!!!! He can't accept questions!! I saw that,i was playing with them!!! Is this right?????? Is this logic???? These admins finally turning into spammers because they ban our friends who don't cheat and we don't have the mood to continue playing after these situations.Where is the administration???????? Player Rizla proved that he was not spamming.
Here it's the only forum I know where the moderators/administrators(not all of them of course) are kidding,insult and disgrace with their members/players.
And I wonder why!! where is the control????

Voltaire

#37 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:49 PM

And if it's a conspiracy what ? Wtf can you do about it? And where did rizla prove he was not mic spamming? Full admins own the server. So why are you asking the master of the house questions? Cheers

#38 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:58 PM

I was waiting for your comment :artist:. You are so predictable!!! lol!!!!
Rizla proved that and i'm talking for the specific game!! he said go go!! and so what man? He did that to inspired his teamates for the round!! When i was in the army we have done it very often and is usual to repeat such words!! It's important when you are going to fight!!
It is very clear that Sculder banned him 1st for the questions that rizla asked and 2nd for his nickname who changed into "rizla muted again"
It is so unfair ban!!!
I can do nothing as you said!! You are so fucking right man!!!! But I have the freedom of speech (until now)!!
Accord to your words, there are no rules for them. They make the rules for the others but they don't follow them. hmm..
And how do they expect from the others to respect these rules when the makers don't???

p.s. [color="#9ACD32"][color="#000000"]F[color="#000000"]ofo try to find any greek joint to smoke and you will like us!!!! cheers Posted Image
Voltaire

#39 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:55 PM

the thing about this incident, is that i got muted right after my phrase "are we fucking serious?" which i made after i had been finally informed from mithandir that the reason of the grnoob's ban was a TK. So if this is not personal then what is it? let's don't get crazy with all this shit. So after i changed my name to Rizla(MUTED AGAIN) and as a reaction of my mute I repeated gogogo at the start of the round 5 times. That was my reason for banning, but a weird thing that i noticed in the demo viewing it again today... is that right after i get banned, another player named lowskillsgun (or somehow like that) did exactly the same thing as i did with another team - order (i think "enemy spotted"). He didnt got banned.. So i am asking you, fofo, (since sculder writes only to insult, and probably wont bother posting) is that fair? When banning someone for a reason, wouldnt another one acting the same had to be banned?? Cheers

And something from a clown. Actually the original message that had been sent to u sculder (when you give off personal messages at least do it in a complete way):
this is the mesage i sent:

Title "I guess i will have to wait"

"the other player was unbanned, can u please unban me too? considering that it all started when i wanted to know, why u banned him? I know its because of the teamorder spam that i am banned, i just wanted my friends to know that i am muted.
Please let me playtonight
Peace"

If i am clown, i definately work in your circus, dude. :popcorn: cheers

#40 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:19 PM

@rizla,mithra i dont think that sculder said that giannaros is a cheater,he accused him of being another guy who plays on setti 2 and is a complete moron...
@sculder i dont think u r right about gianaros being lost in dreams, i know gianaros from in game and he has a really different attitude
from the one u say (unless this guy has 2 personalities or whatever...). how did u come to this conclusion ?(same i.p?)
AND FFS THERE IS NO <<I HATE GREEKZ >> CONSPIRE HERE,only fofo hate us (joking)...come on just play the game

greco my friend, the dude said" sorry for spoiling your "cheat" fun" . Isnt't that an accusation of cheating? on contrast, your thought of what he is accusing giannaros of , sounds a bit complicate.. how did u conclude this about this 2faced player scenario? i think he's clearly accusing him of cheating and nothing else.

As for the conspiracy... time will tell my friend...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users