#41 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:41 PM

1 more clue from rizla!!!!!
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#42 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:36 AM

The rule of "ban only cheaters" is applied only to limited admins. Those limited admins sometimes break the rules in order to have some retard removed. Retard that only plays to fuck up other players game. No, not you, let's clarify this. But for full admins, there are no rules. You get it now ? If he wants to ban you for saying " go go go " 5 times, it's his right. Is it fair? No. But you'll just have to deal with it. Cheers.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#43 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:51 AM

But for full admins, there are no rules. You get it now ?

yes man, now i get it. can u please let me know another thing? full admins are people who used to be limited admins, and then got promoted?

If so, shouldn't full admins know how to EDTI: act to people when they ask them something, even better than a limited admin??

Anyway the last information i need to know, and i hope you give me, is the nicks of all the full admins here? please?

Believe me, for me it's more preferable to play with cheaters team-mates/enemies, or not to play at all, rather than play in the same game with full admins (apart from Phoenix).

peace

#44 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:56 AM

I did not say your ban was unfair.

List of full admins is on the first page pf the website.

#45 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:12 AM

Still talking about the mute? OMG
A girl's legs are her best friends... but even the best of friends must part.

#46 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:56 AM

It's a different mute:D And be aware s1lent, there's a conspiracy to get rid of all the greeks. Watch your step boyo, watch your step...

#47 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:50 PM

fofo: the irony master :king: :smile-thumbs-up:

#48 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:52 PM

It's a different mute:D And be aware s1lent, there's a conspiracy to get rid of all the greeks. Watch your step boyo, watch your step...

I live in a country full of idiots o.O

Rizla and the other Greeks: DOWNLOAD FKN SKYPE! I HATE LISTENING OTHERS TALKING WHILE I AM PLAYING EVEN IF I UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY SAY!

P.S STFU, WHAT'S THE POINT OF TALKING ABOUT THAT?

Enough said. :)

#49 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:53 PM

lol.

#50 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:57 PM

lol.

Not you, relax :) lol

#51 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:46 PM

lol.

Not you, relax :) lol

nah its not that ;)

#52 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:13 PM

Rizla and the other Greeks: DOWNLOAD FKN SKYPE! I HATE LISTENING OTHERS TALKING WHILE I AM PLAYING EVEN IF I UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY SAY!

Accidentally i voted up your post :thumbdown: Man are you serious suggesting us to use Skype? Look, you can use skype with your friends, and BE ABLE to cheat as much as you want. Me with my friends : NO , THANKS, I WONT TAKE SKYPE! SKYPE IS CHEAT! MUTE ME IF YOU DONT WANNA HEAR ME.

EDIT
PS: this is a forum. people are supposed to talk about their problems (among others), so nobody asked for your opinion. If you dont wanna post, then dont, but dont tell people to stfu.

#53 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:32 AM

Silent you try very hard to look like the "good greek guy "who is so impartial,saying the other Greeks idiots.
Eisai aparadektos ki esy kai o filos sou.
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#54 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:17 PM

Silent you try very hard to look like the "good greek guy "who is so impartial,saying the other Greeks idiots.
Eisai aparadektos ki esy kai o filos sou.

Am i wrong? I say the truth! You are idiots :)

Den varethikate na milate gia to idio pragma? Sas ekane mute..kai ti egine? Ektos an thelete na fate ban omadikws...

Oh and i don't care about where the f*ck you come from. There are smart and stupid people everywhere.

#55 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:19 PM

Accidentally i voted up your post :thumbdown: Man are you serious suggesting us to use Skype? Look, you can use skype with your friends, and BE ABLE to cheat as much as you want. Me with my friends : NO , THANKS, I WONT TAKE SKYPE! SKYPE IS CHEAT! MUTE ME IF YOU DONT WANNA HEAR ME.

EDIT
PS: this is a forum. people are supposed to talk about their problems (among others), so nobody asked for your opinion. If you dont wanna post, then dont, but dont tell people to stfu.

Is it so important to talk in-game? I've heard you talking in-game before and trust me it is annoying.

#56 SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

One of us

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationsLOVEnia

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:49 PM

[/quote]

MUTE ME IF YOU DONT WANNA HEAR ME.

[/quote]

You've been muted once before.. (i think it was u.. if not, some other greek noob) And that Thread was fuckin 7 pages long!! 3/4 of the thread are comments about how you shouldnt be muted, or perm muted, and now u are saying we should mute you? We can mute you.. but han u wil open new thread and cry about how you've been muted.. just play the fuckin game..
Chuck Norris does not flush toilets. He scares the shit out of them!!

#57 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:57 PM

You've been muted once before.. (i think it was u.. if not, some other greek noob) And that Thread was fuckin 7 pages long!! 3/4 of the thread are comments about how you shouldnt be muted, or perm muted, and now u are saying we should mute you? We can mute you.. but han u wil open new thread and cry about how you've been muted.. just play the fuckin game..

if you have problem with long threads dont read them! if i wanna stay on the forums all day and "cry" i will. if i wanna play the fucking game i aslo will.

SPAMMER, dont u undertand that is always someone an idiot like u, that will come and tell me not to cry? and then I have to repeat myself in every post, so your eyes get tired.

kindly, fuck off.

#58 SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

One of us

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationsLOVEnia

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:04 PM

if you have problem with long threads dont read them! if i wanna stay on the forums all day and "cry" i will. if i wanna play the fucking game i aslo will.

SPAMMER, dont u undertand that is always someone an idiot like u, that will come and tell me not to cry? and then I have to repeat myself in every post, so your eyes get tired.

kindly, fuck off.

Whatever man :)
Chuck Norris does not flush toilets. He scares the shit out of them!!

#59 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:08 PM

Is it so important to talk in-game?

yes, it is, cause i can talk to alive teamates, while im on the move, and not having to stop somewhere to write at chat box.
Silent you are greek: If I say "opa-opa, prosexe, pisw" etc.. what is your problem i cannot understand. really. I mean FFS, its like accusing us of talking all the round long.. For me "fire in the hole" is more annoying than hearing someones phrase for a few seconds. anyway... peace

#60 Giannaros

Giannaros

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:41 PM

kindly, fuck off.

Smart answer rizla! I m laughing my gutts out! People obviously enjoy talking in forums even by arguing! Thats what we like to do in-game! We have met through CSS and we want to continue socialize. If someone wants to be left out there is an option from the game makers. USE IT! I myself have done it many times when the conversation isn't of my interest. It's a matter of gameplay costomization after all!

To set the record straight

1st: No racism involved, just disrespect and maybe envy.

2nd: I'm not "Lost in Dreams" or whoever you are accusing me for. I have a dynamic IP so it doesn't matter because I can still play by other names. But I want the servers to be clean of cheaters so I will post an unban request.

P.S. @s1lent : eisai ontws aparadektos file mou...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users